The OAC Episodes

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Jumpman256
Strawberry

I LOVE the episodes so far, actually. I think each one has been really good. :) My favorite so far is "A Kingdom Far Away."
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

I had the OAC Membership for a month, and I don't think the episodes were the best produced. Like others have said, they seemed rushed, just to support a certain organization. I liked "Like a Good Neighbor" but the others I wasn't really impressed by.
Girls just wanna have fun!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wodfamchocsod wrote:I don't think the episodes were the best produced. Like others have said, they seemed rushed, just to support a certain organization. I liked "Like a Good Neighbor" but the others I wasn't really impressed by.
I don't think supporting State Farm is the best move for AIO..... ;)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Too bad I cannot join the OAC...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Exactly. The worst part by far is the shoehorning of the characters. Matthew and Olivia have never expressed interest in going on a mission trip. Frankly, it's hard to imagine Olivia excited to go anywhere she can't plug in her hair dryer.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/2015_Season

This is..um..interesting?
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

I like the Adventure Episodes
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

Ditto to Gaberk.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Walter the Flying Bus.....Speculation, anyone?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

I thinks it's gonna be pretty weak.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, the picture of it on AIOWiki is a bus being held aloft by kites (I think.) It almost reminds one of the Stratoflyer from the old video series. What a nonsensical story based off a children's book will have to do with the Odyssey gang, I know not.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:Well, the picture of it on AIOWiki is a bus being held aloft by kites (I think.) It almost reminds one of the Stratoflyer from the old video series. What a nonsensical story based off a children's book will have to do with the Odyssey gang, I know not.
"An oarboat! With helium balloons! We can use it to rescue people!"

"Well, you'll be sorry next time someone falls off a clock tower!"
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
cbriggs45
Vanilla

Ive enjoyed the OAC episodes, I also enjoy being a Charter member and getting free e books and devotionals and episodes. (the lone law man so far)

I can afford 15 a month easily so i do understand people that cant because i was once in a place i couldnt.

I like that I have a place that i can support more than once a year. Adventures in Oyssey is a great tool for kids and if or when it ever stops it will be harder and harder to find things to keep kids engaged to Godly principles.

I dont want my kids (when i have them) to reach for Turtles that come from radioactive sewers before they reach for something with a Bible based theme. i have no problems with cartoons i myself still love the 1992 xmen cartoon from fox kids at the age of 30 but i spend more time with God and in the bible and praying than in the TV. kids havent grasp that. i see it all the time with my nephews and nieces. I love it.

but I have realized i cant force my passion on others they have to want to have the passion otherwise.. well its nagging.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

The Old Judge wrote:Well, the picture of it on AIOWiki is a bus being held aloft by kites (I think.) It almost reminds one of the Stratoflyer from the old video series. What a nonsensical story based off a children's book will have to do with the Odyssey gang, I know not.
If the stratoflyer is canonized, I might just accidentally unleash the OAC-hating community's collective power on FOTF.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Belle wrote:

Were we not all thinking this?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

TigerShadow wrote:
Belle wrote:

Were we not all thinking this?
I wasn't!
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

I never liked the Strataflyer.
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

I really liked that episode I Slap Floor. So funny. But I didn't really like that Stratoflyer though.
Girls just wanna have fun!