Child's Play in Review.

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

Rate This Episode

*****- Liked it more than a chimpanzee at a rodeo
7%
**** - It was good, my chimp even clapped.
67%
*** - It was average, my chimp just stared.
27%
** - It was Eh... My Chimp threw it's banana and squashed it.
No votes
* - Liked it bout as much as chimp at a dog show.
No votes

Total votes: 15

Jason
Cookies & Creme

Child's Play in Review.

What did you think of this episode? What surprised you the most? Favorite quote? Discuss.
Last edited by Jason on Sat May 12, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I thought this was a fantastic episode! Great! Joy and Kyle were awesome, and their voices were good. I especially like Joy's name. Overall, 4.5/5
EPPD
Strawberry

I thought it was great and i especially liked the part when Eugene was playing baseball with kyle.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Loved it! Liked the part where Eugene "sang or hummed" to Kyle! So Sweet!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Jason
Cookies & Creme

I added a poll.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I liked the marshmallow part with Wooton and Kyle- they mentioned Cal Jordan too. I wonder if they will bring kyle and joy back.
Last edited by EugeneforPresident on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Jason wrote:What did you think of this episode? What surprised you the most? Favorite quote? Discuss.
I enjoyed this episode, but it doesn't make my list of "favorites ever". Btw, I love your voting options.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Aaron Wiley wrote:
Jason wrote:What did you think of this episode? What surprised you the most? Favorite quote? Discuss.
I enjoyed this episode, but it doesn't make my list of "favorites ever". Btw, I love your voting options.
Thanks. :D

This episode is one of the better ones since the hiatus. I like that it has Eugene and Katrina around kids and gives them a parental angle to work with. Joy is a natural personality for a kid which worked so well and reminded me of Aubrey's sister (melanie?) a little bit. This is an average episode, but I can see myself listening to it more than say Stage Fright.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I haven't heard it yet, but I really want to.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I think that it was a very sweet episode, esp. the part with Katrina and Joy & Eugene and Kyle. I hope that Eugene and Katrina have more babysitting jobs in the future. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I enjoyed it. That's all there is to say.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Beautiful. I laughed hearing Eugene, after years of being around kids in an ice-cream parlor, at a total loss when actually playing with them. Kyle was delightful. Joy made us love her. I am forever endeared to her. One, needless to say, wonders if it was kinda compensation: we're sad Eugene and Katrina can't have children. We get to see them be parents for a little while. If so, they did a good job. How wonderful to see Katrina a caring if befuddled mother and Eugene kind but helpless father. And to see they can love a child in their home. To see them, almost, in a way, as parents. If only for one episode.
Still, in the end, we enjoy Eugene the way he is, experimenting with the dishwasher and bantering with Connie. We like Katrina the way she is, teaching and loving Eugene. Their characters are what they are. Without children, they shall remain what they are. That's not such a bad thing.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Grrrr... This was the one episode that I didn't get to hear! :(
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!