Whats your favorite character?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Whats your favorite character?

Whats your top favorite character on Odyssey? I think mine would have to be Wooten, Connie, or Eugene. Also Penny is awesome too! they r all great though! :D
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Either Wooton or Harlow Doyle.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

A LOT! Whit,Connie,Eugene,Penny,Wooton,Emily,Lucy,Mandy,Matthew,Sam Johnson,Jared,(people around that line!) :D
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I love Connie- she has a great personality.
Eugene is AWESOME!!! I wan't to hear more of him at Campbell County Comunity College
Mr. Whittaker- best character! Can't wait to hear more about his past in Grand design!!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

JASON JASON JASON!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D :P 8-)
Rosy
Cookie Dough

My signature says it all.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Julia
Strawberry

Jason!
and the old kids like jimmy, lucy,laurence, and jared =)
~ Julia ~

O O
(>'.'<)
.( UU )/
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Excluding the central characters, my favorite character would have to be either Dr. Regis Blackgaard or Lucy Cunningham-Schultz. I have seen several references saying that Lucy is a 'goody two shoes', but I have to disagree. Lucy wrote a scathing article about the soap company, damaging their reputation, and therefore their business, she was expelled from camp, and she assisted Richard Maxwell in determining the password for the applesauce program. Lucynis such a quiet thoughtful person, and yet she stands firmly rooted inher faith. She truly demonstrates all of the fruits of the spirit. On the other hand, Dr. Regis Blackgaard is an evil mastermind, exacting his evil plots with terrifying accuracy, which is why I refuse to belief he is dead (but more about that later). The contrast between the two is astounding, both play their part to the utmost, and yet they are both definitely nesessary to AiO.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

TS (myself): Lucy did that, but she was an example of a typical kid, Christian or otherwise. Sometimes kids get fed up with rules, and get along the bad crowd or do something they know they shouldn't, but Lucy showed the way it should be. Realizing you've done wrong, asking for forgiveness, and getting back to God.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

astalwawen wrote:I like Jason, Mitch, Emily, Jay, Wooten, Lucy, Mandy, and Connie is OK. Eugene is another I like, though he isn't my favorite. :)
Oh i forgot mitch! I loved having him on the show
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

underseasie wrote:My signature says it all.
I lovve the Washingtons
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

gabbygirl17 wrote:
astalwawen wrote:I like Jason, Mitch, Emily, Jay, Wooten, Lucy, Mandy, and Connie is OK. Eugene is another I like, though he isn't my favorite. :)
So did I!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

HannahJ. wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:
So did I!
he was great!
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

This belongs in the front counter.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

C-guy wrote:This belongs in the front counter.
or character discussion.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Lucy almost NEVER did anything wrong! Of course, this is praiseworthy, if unusual, even for a smart female like her. But, if anyone could be almost be perfect, it would be a young girl! (I often wonder if she was inspired by another pure, smart Lucy: Lucy Pevensy. (No idea if i spelled Pevensy right.) Dave Arnold and Phil Lollar are Narnia lovers after all. As for my fav characters: it's all a matter of taste, but I happen to like...
Kid from Past: Liz Horton
Kid from Present: Emily Jones
Adult from Past: Bernard Walton
Adult from Present: Connie (last name already known to all)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

PS, as is obvious from my name, i also am fond of Penny
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

C-guy wrote:This belongs in the front counter.

oops you guys are right sorry!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:Lucy almost NEVER did anything wrong! Of course, this is praiseworthy, if unusual, even for a smart female like her. But, if anyone could be almost be perfect, it would be a young girl! (I often wonder if she was inspired by another pure, smart Lucy: Lucy Pevensy. (No idea if i spelled Pevensy right.) Dave Arnold and Phil Lollar are Narnia lovers after all. As for my fav characters: it's all a matter of taste, but I happen to like...
I LOVE Lucy ;)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

HannahJ. wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Lucy almost NEVER did anything wrong! Of course, this is praiseworthy, if unusual, even for a smart female like her. But, if anyone could be almost be perfect, it would be a young girl! (I often wonder if she was inspired by another pure, smart Lucy: Lucy Pevensy. (No idea if i spelled Pevensy right.) Dave Arnold and Phil Lollar are Narnia lovers after all. As for my fav characters: it's all a matter of taste, but I happen to like...
I LOVE Lucy ;)

oh me too! She was awesome!