Home Again 1 & 2

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

Thoughts on Home Again, Parts 1 & 2?

5 stars -- It was great! One of the best episodes on album 56!
49%
4 stars -- Pretty good. Not one of the best in the album, but still really good.
34%
3 stars -- It was okay.
6%
2 stars -- Not that great. They could've done better.
9%
1 star -- Terrible! Worst episode on album 56!
3%

Total votes: 35

Kaida
Fudge Marble

Home Again 1 & 2

What's your opinion on this two parter? Thoughts on Jason? What do you think they have planned for him now that he's planning on sticking around in Odyssey?
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I loved this episode, the scene with Wooton and Whit was hilarious!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
God's little Artist
Caramel Crunch

half way through the episode I thought Jason WAS actually going to sit down and spend time with God. It would have been an awesome lesson in perseverance and seeking God even if we don't feel like it at the moment.

It did not happen that way, though.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

This is the best episode of album 56. I love the whole way they put it together!
"Oh, and say hi to Jason for me!"
"What?"
"Oops."
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Mara
Pistachio

I'm glad Jason will be around, but I will miss the exciting secret agent episodes!!!! Jason on missions were some of my favorite episodes!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Jason's scene where he's all alone in the cabin is hilarious!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

As far as the cabin scene with Jason, I thought of Solitary Refinement and Eugene trying to be alone with God.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

yeah, it was awesome! i really enjoyed listening to it, but i the DO miss secret agent episodes :(
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Do you really think that Jason is done with the agency? Or do you think that action will still follow him? Cause I mean even during this two parter he had that tiny bit of action.. And how do you think he'll do being the owner of an antique shop now?

And what did you think about Penny? The way she tried to get Connie and Jason to meet even though Connie told her that she wanted to honor Whit's wishes.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

yeah, Penny was a bit, idk, immature, i guess :?
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I liked this episode! It was funny, and I loved that Jason was finally back.
Though, part of me really doubts that Jason is really done with "spying". Only time will tell ;)
I really liked the "budding relationship" between Jason and Connie (or at least I like to think it is "budding" ;) ).
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Connie and Jason are not geeting married..... That's final!!!!!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Connie and Jason are not geeting married..... That's final!!!!!
That's what you say Abby, but you know it's coming eventually. You can't stop the inevitable!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I liked this episode. It's nice that Jason is back, and I liked the way they sort of tied the whole thing together at the end. I just wish Joanne had been featured more prominently. Oh, well.

However, I'm honestly not really buying the whole "Jason is settling down for good" thing. As Whit pointed out, he's said this before. I just don't think the writers will be able to help themselves. They'll have to bring Jason back into the world of espionage and intrigue: it's pretty much were he belongs in the show.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Maybe he'll just join the military...
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Over all, I thought these were the best episodes in album 56, but it I can't help but think maybe Jason really does belong in the world of espionage and intrigue (to quote Alex, because I would've never thought of those words on my own ;) ), and that he's fighting it. It annoys me.... But I thought they were good :)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I'd be very grossed out to see Connie (At the most 25) and Jason (At the least 37) getting married!!!! I've heard some very nice stories with Connie and Jason getting married, but I just doubt it's gnna happen.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

it might, one day..... the way Jason acted around Connie in Home Again makes me wonder a bit......
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

What do you mean? They just seemed like friends.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I didn't really like this episode. The story was just a little... boring. It could have had a better story plot.