Switch

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

Do you like Switch?

Love it, it's the best episode ever :P
30%
Liked it, it wasn't my favourite though :?
67%
Didn't like it wasn't that good :l
3%
It was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
No votes

Total votes: 33

I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Mr Whittaker "Girl scout cookies!"
Marvin "no thanks!" *slams door*
Tamika "Marvin! How could you slam the door on Mr. Whittaker like that?!"
Marvin " That Wasn't Mr. Whittaker, that was a fat Girl Scout with a Mustache!"
Tamika "That's even worse!" :lol:
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Oh! I forgot about that part. :lol:
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I love that part! :D

I thought the episode was well done. Though, if I were in that situation I would do things COMPLETELY different. (but I think that with any episode like that or any room of consequence. :P)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Mara
Pistachio

I really enjoy this episode. I think it teaches a great lesson, though I always have a hard time spending money... Especially on food, because it doesn't last.
My younger sister, on the other hand spends her money as quickly as she earns it! She loves nails, nail polish and jewelry, so she always wants to buy fake nails or get a manicure, which both are expensive and don't last. Manicures are like $25 to $30! I once won a free manicure certificate and it rubbed off about a week later :?
Anyway, I think this episode is great for people like my sister, who don't use their money wisely and for kids who don't fully appreciate their parents' hard work!
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I think it was a pretty funny episode. It was cute, and it was good for kids who are confused by why their parents say no all the time.
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

My overall FAVORITE part of the episode was at the very end when mr. Whittaker asked Marvin for advice. ROTFL!
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

It was an enjoyable episode, though it has been about a year since I last listened to it. Very interesting concept, switching roles in the family to prove a point. The only thing I think would have been better in this episode is we saw how Mr. Whittaker's children reacted to this when they were younger, since he references pulling it on them years ago.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)