A touch of Healing/WWWD

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Sage
Caramel Crunch

A touch of Healing/WWWD

I was wondering what other faithful Odyssey fans thought of the episode, 'A touch of Healing'. This doesn't mean I'm trying to spark a debate between Baptists and Pentecostals lol...I just wondered what you thought of the way they handled such a sensitive issue. Does anyone even remember this episode?

Also, what would Mr. Whittaker do? WWWD (what would whit do) hehe my idea. So what would he think about this website? There have been countless episodes (My girl Hailey, The Virtual Kid and others) concerning kids and the computer. Do you think he would approve of how hooked we are on Odyssey? He doesn't even watch tv. The only movie ever referenced in Odyssey besides James Bond is the recurring 'its a wonderful life' theme behind the Barclay family. (A Pokenberry Christmas, Donna Reed, Jimmy, Stewart to name a few.)
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Mara
Pistachio

Interesting topic Sage! Hmmmm, that's something to get you thinking...