#973: Extended Cut

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

#973: Extended Cut

What did everyone think about this episode?

We should’ve seen this episode coming. In the Elsewhere in Odyssey weekly comic strip on the AIO Club, they did a story about the movie made about Odyssey for several weeks. Then the AIO Facebook page started releasing images of the artwork for this episode, and I recognized the action figure of Connie from Album 11: It’s Another Fine Day. Then we got the summary and full artwork. October 2023’s Club exclusive episode, “Extended Cut”, would be a sequel to “A Day In the Life”. The Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast released an interview with Evan David, the writer this episode in which they discuss the making of this episode. I thought it was quite surprising.
As for the episode itself, I’ll need to hear it again before making any judgements.

More of my thoughts to be posted at another time. :yes:
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.