Naughty or Nice

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Naughty or Nice

Ok, so overall, I thought this one was pretty sweet, but the only reason I really made this topic was to say:
WE GOT AN ALEX JEFFERSON REFERENCE HOLY COW
*Finger guns aggressively*
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

I only heard this episode once, so my memory may not be serving me correctly. :anxious:
Before I had seen the episode summary, I was wondering if this would be similar at all to a Christmas Conundrum.
(but we're missing Eugene :( )
I thought the whole thing of Whit scolding people who spent too much was funny.
(on a random note, I thought it was funny that he used the microphone to make announcements even though there weren't that many people at the party)
I'm pretty happy with the Jay-Zoe conversation that happened at the end of the episode. A good instance of Zoe expressing her feelings about Jay's behavior. (though I kind of wish that it was in an album episode)
Nice references to old Odyssey kids at the end. :yes:
And, me just being nit-picky: can we have a 'normal' Christmas episode? One without a weird mystery, more reminiscent of a Christmas Conundrum or Back to Bethlehem? This episode felt a little similar to Alibis in my opinion. A little bit shallow. But perhaps it's just me.
Overall, this was an alright episode. :)
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."