The Fast and the Ridiculous

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

The Fast and the Ridiculous

What did everyone think about this episode?
All I'm gonna say is that I haven't laughed out loud at an episode in a while, and this one made me do just that. That foghorn scene had me rolling :lol: "I'm trying to sleep!"
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I thought this was a good episode, I liked it! Jules wanting more responsibility was a good story.

When the title of this episode was first revealed, I wondered since the word “ridiculous” was in the title if the car would be doing something silly. My suspicions were correct and I was delighted to see that it was an episode featuring a weird car. New York Taxi Mode and Military Mode were really funny, as well as the strong air freshener.

The scene with the horn going off was absolutely hilarious! It has been a while since an Odyssey episode has made me laugh so much. I couldn’t stop laughing. :lol:

I was curious and looked it up and found that the University of Manitoba is a real place. It does indeed seem to have a nice campus. It’s still a while off, and I don’t know if the AIO Team would do an episode on it, but I would be interested in hearing episodes about Jules going off to college.

I need to hear this episode again. But overall, I really enjoyed it!
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.