#958: Reporting Live from Mount Sinai

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

#958: Reporting Live from Mount Sinai

Anyone have any thoughts on this first episode of Season 10 of the Adventures in Odyssey Club?

I thought it was interesting. I'd need to hear it again before giving any final judgements, but for now I'll say that I think it was good. Adults using the Imagination Station is something that I thought quite a lot about, so I liked that we have Ted Humphries here with Zoe experiencing the adventure. I do have a few thoughts on adults using Whit's inventions, but that's another topic for another time. ;)
I like the theme of positivity in journalism. I also like how we see the story of some of the people who were with Moses.

In recent episodes, the Odyssey Team seems to have been focusing on characters such as Detective Polehaus and Ted Humphries, who appear to be 'side characters', giving them personalities and story, and I'm in favor of it! I'm liking that we're seeing more stories of the different characters around Odyssey. :yes:
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.