#941: The Honor of Obed-Edom

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

#941: The Honor of Obed-Edom

A little late, but what did everyone think of this episode?

I liked that it brought back the Kids' Radio program The Book of Speculations, which, if I'm not mistaken, was last featured in Season 2 of the Adventures in Odyssey Club back in 2015.
Before hearing this episode, I had never noticed the brief mentions of Obed-Edom whenever I read 1-2 Chronicles and 2 Samuel, so I found it interesting how the AIO Team was able to tell a story around the handful of verses about him. I need to hear the episode again before giving more of my thoughts, but for now I'll just say good job to Dave Arnold! :clap:
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.