Results May Vary

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Results May Vary

Ok, old news. But I have a good excuse! :o I've been having technical difficulties with my laptop, but it's all resolved now, and now I'm back. \:D/
I actually enjoyed this episode, mostly because of the lesson. I found it very relatable. What did everyone else think?
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

This episode was interesting. It took a different approach than most episodes, not showing anything of the mission trip. The listeners don’t follow the characters on their journey, which is something that is usually done in the Club episodes (such as “Teach A Man”, “Mission: Unaccomplished”, “To The Ends of the Earth”, etc.). Instead we get to hear it from their perspectives after returning. And I actually liked how it focused more on the aftermath of the mission trip rather than showing the Calhoun family there.
I enjoyed hearing Trey’s personal experience and how he worried about the impact he made there rather than how he himself changed. I thought it was well done. :yes:

I’m really enjoying the interactions of the Calhoun Family, especially between Cooper and Trey. Their sibling rivalry is great. I liked the part where they both wake each other up in the morning, I thought that was pretty funny. :lol: I also like how we’re having episodes that focus on Trey as well as episodes that focus on Cooper. I feel like Cooper has been appearing in more episodes than Trey, so I’m glad that Trey is also being focused on here.

Overall, I don’t have very much else to say because I think this episode was good and I’ll probably be listening to it a few more times.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.