Thoughts on AIO Club Season 8 Episodes

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Thoughts on AIO Club Season 8 Episodes

The year of 2021 is coming to an end. This year, 12 Adventures In Odyssey Club exclusive episodes were released:

1. "If I Never Told You"
2. “Kopfkino: A Hare, a Hedgehog, and a Doof”
3. “The Clown Hero”
4. “Search for a Sunflower”
5. “Hurricane Perkins”
6. “The Revenge of Bigfoot”
7. “Voice of Freedom, Part 1”
8. “Voice of Freedom, Part 2”
9. “The Snow Must Go On”
10. “Sew on and Snow Forth”
11. “Snow 'Em Who's Boss”
12. “Make Snow Mistake”

A few notable episodes are in here:
  • "If I Never Told You", a new Christmas episode which introduced a new member of Penny's family: Aunt Beatrice.
  • “Kopfkino: A Hare, a Hedgehog, and a Doof”, a new Kids' Radio episode similar to 2019's episode "Rumpelstiltskin: A Wee Little Tale", which features the second appearance of Wilhelm Holstein.
  • The last four episodes of this year, “The Snow Must Go On”, “Sew on and Snow Forth”, “Snow 'Em Who's Boss”, and “Make Snow Mistake”, were all part of blizzard series, where all four of those episodes happen concurrently, which is pretty cool. With the right flowcharts, I'm sure one can make a nice chronology of events.
In my opinion, this season of the Club was average. There were some good episodes in here which I liked, such as "The Clown Hero", "The Revenge of Bigfoot", “Hurricane Perkins”, "The Voice of Freedom, Parts 1-2", and “The Snow Must Go On”. But there were some others that I didn't like as much, such as “Kopfkino: A Hare, a Hedgehog, and a Doof”, and “Snow 'Em Who's Boss”. Most of the others I found to be mediocre; good but not extremely memorable. I am unable to chose an absolute favorite from these episodes. I have something to praise about every single one, so I'm having a hard time choosing. :mad:

What do you all think about the exclusive episodes released in the AIO Club this year? Which episodes were good? Which ones were bad? Do you have a favorite? I am interested in hearing your thoughts! Let's discuss!

Previous Years
Season 7, 2020

Edit: This is my 200th post on the Soda Shop! :mad: \:D/
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.