Voice of Freedom

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Voice of Freedom

What did everyone think of this two month two-parter?
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I’ll need to hear it again to form a solid opinion, but I thought they were good. It was interesting to hear Ji-ho’s journey and how he could only have 20 seconds a week to learn about Christianity. It’s also pretty cool that Whit was interviewed on the radio and that it was through him that Ji-ho came to Christ.

I liked the sound design and music for these episodes as well. Good job, Nathan Jones and Jared DePasquale! :clap:

I don’t have very much to say, but overall, I liked these episodes! I’ll hear these episodes again as soon as I have time.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.