The Clown Hero

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.

Did you like it?

It was amazing!!!!!!!
14%
It was okay
71%
I didn't like it
14%
No opinion
No votes

Total votes: 7

cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

The Clown Hero

What did you think of it? I for one, enjoyed it.
Read my fan fiction
\:D/ \:D/ :yes: :yes: \:D/ \:D/ :wacky:
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

I enjoyed it more than the average Club episode, that's for sure. I thought the plot was interesting and at some points, relatable (not the being-on-TV part, unfortunately), and some dialogue that was very funny. I laughed a lot at Ted Humphries talking about a hair that they found. :lol:

Here are some other of my random thoughts/observations:
  • Odyssey seems to be accumulating a lot of bands and singers these days. I was thinking of California Dreams when Olivia and Zoe were talking about the singer at the party.
  • For a small town, Odyssey sure has a lot of places. A costume-rental store? I don't even think our town has one. :mrgreen:
  • I did really like the theme of the episode.
  • So, who did send Olivia the package? Was it Valerie?
  • Was it just me, or did anyone start thinking about the Israelites (the album 25 group) at the end there?
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

This episode was interesting. I liked it! It was better than okay but it wasn't amazing either. It had a very unique plot.

First of all, was this episode remotely recorded? It is not specified anywhere, and I usually can't tell which are, but there was something about this episode that gave it away. In the scene where Valerie walks into the store her voice sounds odd. But it's not too bad, just something I noticed.

I liked the characters that appeared here. I am very happy that Valerie is appearing in Odyssey more often these days. Hooray for Sam Suksiri for bringing her back! :clap:

Pete’s Gas and Chow got a mention! It would be nice if it actually made an appearance, though.

And yes, I found Ted's line "while the police stubbornly refused access to their DNA equipment..." and about the hero being "a dog with really long hair" pretty funny. :lol:

I’ve been thinking too much about the Rydell Saga lately. At the end, when people were calling in to the TV news station about good deeds done for them, there was a kid who said, "at school today I found a note in my locker..." When I heard that, I instantly thought, "Morrie did it!!"

Overall, I thought it was a good episode. Now to see what next month's Club episode is. \:D/
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.