Out of Her Element

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.

What's your rating of Out of Her Element?

Five - It was great!
40%
Four - It was pretty good!
20%
Three - It was fine.
20%
Two - It wasn't very good.
No votes
One - It was terrible!
20%

Total votes: 5

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Out of Her Element

So, what did you think of this episode?
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

Renee. Jay. So much to love in this episode! I thought it was hilarious and relatable. Two thumbs up! :D
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Horus has turned out to be an interesting character. It was fun to hear from his family (particularly in the cookie scene). Maybe he could have an album appearance in the future?
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."