Ask Monica Stuff

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

Ask Monica Stuff

I only recently joined the SS but I've been on the ToO since March. I know you all must have some burning questions. ;) Ask away. Be as weird or as — what's the word? norman? normal?— normal with your questions as you please. Okay, but honestly, I'll answer questions in a serious manner, too.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

What would you say is your favorite Odyssey episode?
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

Carl wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:51 am
I have many favorites, but if I narrowed it down, it would probably be the four-part "Plan B" episodes. I always loved those episodes as a kid and knew they were something extraordinarily special but I wasn't sure why (also they gave me so much adrenaline haha). Now that I like doing deeper dives into episodes, I have a greater appreciation and love for them. They're phenomonal.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Monica Stone wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:47 am
Carl wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:51 am
I have many favorites, but if I narrowed it down, it would probably be the four-part "Plan B" episodes. I always loved those episodes as a kid and knew they were something extraordinarily special but I wasn't sure why (also they gave me so much adrenaline haha). Now that I like doing deeper dives into episodes, I have a greater appreciation and love for them. They're phenomonal.
I also love the "Plan B" episodes.
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~