The Doctor's Interview Booth

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

The Doctor's Interview Booth

Hey guys! Got like super bored so I decided to create this. But yeah. Ask me things I guessf?!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Do you have a favorite author?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

"it's been 98 years."

Either Rick Riodan or C. S. Lewis
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

do you have favorite musicians?/bands?. who are your favorites?

you're a junior, right? or sophomore?

how often do you listen to aio?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

So recently I've been doing "music purge" of sorts. I'm super susceptible to music and stuff and realized my music had become absolute garbage. Been focusing on setting my eyes on Christ. So right now I'm listening to bands like The Citizens, Sojourns, Kings, and Ghost Ship. But I've also been listening to a lot of Owl City and Relient K.

I am a sophomore! But school is coming to an and I'm wanting more. Like I'm almost 2 weeks ahead. I have like three weeks left :(

I'm not like a super fan listening to it every hour of every day. But I do listen once in a while. Depends on my schedule. It can range from an episode a day to an episode a week.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

How many times have you smiled in your life?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Like too much to count? I am super extroverted and positive so like smiling is my love language. My most genuine smile recently was when I was spending time with my nieces and nephew after school.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Mr. Clever wrote:Like too much to count? I am super extroverted and positive so like smiling is my love language. My most genuine smile recently was when I was spending time with my nieces and nephew after school.
That sounds like too much smiling.

Jk. :P

Have you ever taken the MBTI personality test?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

I think I'm ENTP?

*Runs off and takes the test again*

I am actually ENFP. So like my emotions have upped their game in the last 6 months. 0.o
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

What is your favorite Relient K song?
*Finger guns aggressively*
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

First off, I love Relient K.
Second off, hate Matthew now. The band broke up and Matthew started a new band like "Matt Thiessen and the Earthquakes." Preformed with Owl City for his tour. Idk if Relient K officially broke up but it seems like it.

My top five fave (Not in this particular order) would be

1. Man (Air for free)
2. College Kids (Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...but Three Do)
3. Be my Escape (Mmhmm)
4. Who I am hates Who I've Been (Mmhmm)
5. Heart Ache (Air for Free)

I rly love the message of Man and Heart Ache. I first started by listening to Air For Free so that album is dang nostalgic. But my older brother played them when I was younger so all of their songs are oddly familar.