The Q&A no one asked for

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

The Q&A no one asked for

Since I know all of you were literally dying to ask me questions, I have graced you with this thread.
Shoot.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:Do you like my blog?

https://justanoldfashionedgirl7.wordpress.com/
What a lovely non-self-promoting question!
And yes, your blog is quite entertaining.
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

I think everyone is dying to know the answer to this question so I'll go ahead and just ask it...are you REALLY a monkey?
Aha suh dude
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

AuntSarah wrote:I think everyone is dying to know the answer to this question so I'll go ahead and just ask it...are you REALLY a monkey?
Are you a monkey? Of course he is. That's like asking if the earth is a square. It obviously is.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

TheDoctor wrote:
AuntSarah wrote:I think everyone is dying to know the answer to this question so I'll go ahead and just ask it...are you REALLY a monkey?
Are you a monkey? Of course he is. That's like asking if the earth is a square. It obviously is.
Um no the Earth is most definitely flat and rectangular ;)
Aha suh dude
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

AuntSarah wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:
Um no the Earth is most definitely flat and rectangular ;)
Well, in short, I have risen above my monkey brothern thanks to the internet. I have learned things like typing, basic English, trigonometry, kazoo, and I'm also hip with the kids and up with latest trends *dabs*. So lowering me to the level of a normal 'monkey' would be morally degrading. But I suppose I do identify with the Macaca Fascicularis.