Ask Constance

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Conniekendall fan
Strawberry

Ask Constance

Ask me anything.
Constance Kendall
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

How well done do you like your potatoes?

What's your favourite album of aio?

What are your hobbies?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Conniekendall fan
Strawberry

GJFH wrote:How well done do you like your potatoes?

What's your favourite album of aio?

What are your hobbies?
1. I like mashed potatoes. Other than that I don't really like them.

2. A call to something more

3.Singing, writing and *Pause for effect, drumroll* THE INTERNET!
Constance Kendall
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

If you met the ILLUMINATI what would you ask him/her/it/thing?
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What's your vocal style?

What grade are you in?

What's your favorite TV show?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Conniekendall fan
Strawberry

I prefer pop.

no comment ;-)

Touched by an angel.

-- Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:46 pm --
TheDoctor wrote:If you met the ILLUMINATI what would you ask him/her/it/thing?
I don't know who that is.
Constance Kendall
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Conniekendall fan wrote:
She is playing dumb. She is one of them... O.o
*Finger guns aggressively*
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

MonkeyDude wrote:
Conniekendall fan wrote:
She is playing dumb. She is one of them... O.o
Ah so you have been spotting the ILLUMINATI Followers too. I haven't found out what repels them yet so i have been eating loads of garlic and I wear silver chainmail 247.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Conniekendall fan
Strawberry

I'm sorry but, I really don't know what you're talking about.
Constance Kendall
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Conniekendall fan wrote:I'm sorry but, I really don't know what you're talking about.
*Nods head at Connie

Sure. Mhhm. I'm watching you. Question: Are your pupils shaped as triangles? Wait are any of your body parts shaped as triangles? Actually do you have any triangles in your house?!?!?!

*Whispers to Monkey Dude

I dont trust her either. I'm gonna try wearing all circle and one lined shaped clothing. I'm also gonna drink loooooots of coffee. That won't help me it will just make me paranoid and keep me awake.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What are your favourite books?
If you could write any episode for Adventures in Odyssey, who and what would it be about?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

TheDoctor wrote: *Whispers to Monkey Dude

I dont trust her either. I'm gonna try wearing all circle and one lined shaped clothing. I'm also gonna drink loooooots of coffee. That won't help me it will just make me paranoid and keep me awake.
We have to cover up all of the cameras on electronic devices now that we have come in contact with one of them. Who knows what they already know.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

MonkeyDude wrote:

We have to cover up all of the cameras on electronic devices now that we have come in contact with one of them. Who knows what they already know.
True... I say we become hermits. Its not so bad?
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

TheDoctor wrote:
MonkeyDude wrote:

True... I say we become hermits. Its not so bad?
This would be great if I wasn't one already.
Conniekendall fan
Strawberry

GJFH wrote:What are your favourite books?
If you could write any episode for Adventures in Odyssey, who and what would it be about?
My favorite books are the ones by C.S Lewis. I would write an about one of Jason's many adventures in the NSA. As for you other guys, I seriously have absolutely positively no idea what you're talking about! if it's a movie or video game i'm not interested. Now please leave me alone. :mad: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Constance Kendall