it's me, shnoodlec. i'm back and hungry for questions

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

The sig is from the Brady Bunch, the avatar is just something I saw on tumblr. :p

-- Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:47 pm --

Hello, I'm alive, with ancient avatar and sig for old time's sake
Ask away if you like! Can't believe I joined in August 2012 and it'll be August 2022 next month?? Make that make sense
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Congratulations on your 10-year SS Birthday! :clap:

Any favorite memories you have of your time on the Soda Shop?

What is your favorite topic on the Soda Shop? Any memorable interactions on any particular threads here?

What is your opinion on spicy food?

If you had the choice to become owner of any currently-existing major company in the world, which one would you choose and what would you do with it?
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.