Ask Rosie!

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Rosie Willowwater
Strawberry

:D

I'm not really the best at acting, but I have been a part of a couple shows. I adore musicals though.
:)
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Are you good at singing
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Katie10 wrote:Are you good at singing
As someone who has heard her sing, I'm gonna go ahead and pop in to tell you that yes, she has a wonderful voice. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Rosie Willowwater
Strawberry

Shnood is 100% lying. Don't believe a word she says, Katie.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

No, YOU'RE the liar!! :x
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Rosie Willowwater
Strawberry

*sniffs*

:(
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Rosie Willowwater wrote:Shnood is 100% lying. Don't believe a word she says, Katie.
Coming from experience That s just what you say when there not lying i bet you have a beautiful voice. :clap: