Questions and Answers With GJFH

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Miss Friendship wrote:How have you been? \:D/

What are you going to major in in college?
I've been roamin' around, always lookin' down, at all I see.
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist
I have a few ideas. Though I'm still trying to see how realistic each are depending on passions, personality, finances, and convenience. I considered majoring in music, and yet, law enforcement has always interested me. Then again, I might want to pursue a major in physical education.
Bethany Shepard wrote:What has been your most recent hobby?
Do you have any war stories from growing up? Like scars with a tragic backstory?
Frodo Baggins. \:D/

When I about ten, I was riding my bike down this unbelievably steep hill and turned a corner too quickly towards the bottom of the slope. Road rash took off a good layer of my skin on my lower thigh. It looks like burn scar today.
Helios wrote:How would you react to learning that you'd won a million dollars?

Would you shop at the Electric Palace? :P

Favorite "Darkness Before Dawn" episode?

If you had to have one Whitaker as a bodyguard on a dangerous mission, which would you chose: Whit, Jason, Monty, or...Jerry? O.o
*blinks* Wait, me? I won...the million dollars? *looks around* Oh.
I would! If only to check up on their clearance department where Jared's old spy equipment is held. Also, the K Jiminy 5-4,000. :mrgreen:

The Final Conflict. :boohoo:

Jason.
Connie G. wrote:When are you coming baaaack? :(
To the chat?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Do you have bangs or want them?

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Are you a to-do-list type of person?
Last edited by Bethany Shepard on Mon May 22, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

If you went into law enforcement, I would totally go with you. \:D/

Have you been burned by any chemicals?

Do you like listening to movie soundtracks?

Gummy bears or gummy worms?
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Do you have bangs or want them?

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Are you a to-do-list type of person?
I used to. Yes! If I had the patience and dedication.

Not yet. :D

Well, I try. Often I'll only what seems to be of the greatest significance and hope to finish.
Helios wrote:If you went into law enforcement, I would totally go with you. \:D/

Have you been burned by any chemicals?

Do you like listening to movie soundtracks?

Gummy bears or gummy worms?
Yea! Let's do it!

Not that I can recall.
I do! I listen to them every day.
Gummy bears. :inlove:

Thank you for the questions!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Maybe we could join the FBI together. I mean, I wouldn't pass the psych exams, and then I could become a vigilante and you could feed me information, after which you retire to a town in Illinois and open an ice cream parlor. :D Or a pizzeria. \:D/

What would you do with a big red rubber ball?

Have you ever been to Boston in the fall? \:D/

How are potatoes best served?
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:Maybe we could join the FBI together. I mean, I wouldn't pass the psych exams, and then I could become a vigilante and you could feed me information, after which you retire to a town in Illinois and open an ice cream parlor. :D Or a pizzeria. \:D/

What would you do with a big red rubber ball?

Have you ever been to Boston in the fall? \:D/

How are potatoes best served?
That sounds wonderful. I could serve up a popular raspberry flavor too! :D
Paint daises on it, you know that's right.

Nope, not yet. I actually did meet someone from Boston recently, and almost got jealous hearing about it.

Smushed and smashed with an axe, skin and all.

Helios
Butter Pecan

Raspberries! I love raspberries. They make great wigs for LEGO men. \:D/

Is Boston supposed to be really beautiful in the fall? I confess to knowing little of Massachusetts' autumnal fame.

You sound quite violent, to take an ax to innocent potatoes. :anxious: Hope you don't use that on people...? :D

Where is your avatar from?

What types of firearms have you used?

Is peach ice cream preferable to strawberry? :P
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:Raspberries! I love raspberries. They make great wigs for LEGO men. \:D/

Is Boston supposed to be really beautiful in the fall? I confess to knowing little of Massachusetts' autumnal fame.

You sound quite violent, to take an ax to innocent potatoes. :anxious: Hope you don't use that on people...? :D

Where is your avatar from?

What types of firearms have you used?

Is peach ice cream preferable to strawberry? :P
I think so. I think all of New England is rumored to be bright and cheerful, albeit chilly during Autumn.

Of course not! Not seriously on Potatoes either.

I don't even know. :wacky:

...The ones I've used? Long-ish, lean, and sleek.

I actually don't know if I've tasted peach ice cream.

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What's your favorite makeup product?

Favorite Veggie Tales?

If you could do anything right now, what would you do?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:What's your favorite makeup product?

Favorite Veggie Tales?

If you could do anything right now, what would you do?
Mascara. \:D/

Jonah: A VeggieTales movie. It's the first one I can remember watching.

I'd go on a highly competitive run with one of my friends.

Thanks for the questions! :inlove:

Helios
Butter Pecan

Have you watched the Spanish blooper real for Jonah? :D

Are you a competitive person by nature?

Which is better: a brisk walk through the summer woods or a lazy afternoon napping in sunlight?
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:Have you watched the Spanish blooper real for Jonah? :D

Are you a competitive person by nature?

Which is better: a brisk walk through the summer woods or a lazy afternoon napping in sunlight?
I probably have, although it's been a while. *adds that to her to-do list*

Yes. And I have five brothers. People argue there's no correlation, and that could just mean it's their personalities, and that of my mom. :D

Oh. Hmm. I suppose it depends on the current mood. Honestly, both sound wonderful. :inlove:

Helios
Butter Pecan

Which do you find more attractive in men: blond, brown, red, or black hair? Perhaps something more exotic like green or blue? :P

There is totally a correlation between the brothers and your competitiveness, hon. Believe me, I'm a doctor. \:D/

Would you do the Ice Bucket Challenge for a hundred bucks?

Also, milk. :twisted:
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Do you have a show that you return to from time to time -even after you have finished it-? If so, what makes you do it?
~Two of your five a day~.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Tsukuyomi wrote:Do you have a show that you return to from time to time -even after you have finished it-? If so, what makes you do it?
Yes. Adventures in Odyssey!! :yes:

The characters are still relatable and as lovable as they were when I was younger, and even if I haven't listened to all of the newer episodes, I can tell that camaraderie is still prevalent. The messages embedded in the stories have a wonderful impact, even if I've heard the episode a dozen times.
It's the most uplifting, seriously engaging show I can think of.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What is the best thing about Eugene?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:Which do you find more attractive in men: blond, brown, red, or black hair? Perhaps something more exotic like green or blue? :P

Would you do the Ice Bucket Challenge for a hundred bucks?

Also, milk. :twisted:
I FORGOT ABOUT THESE, SORRY, BATFRIEND.
Any colour will do. :P I have a slight preference for those with darker hair, though it's not important.

I'd do it for three bucks, honestly. I'm near broke.

Also, no thank you.
Miss Friendship wrote:What is the best thing about Eugene?
Eugene Melstner?

His persistent need to continue learning about what it means to be a follower of Christ despite how easy it be for him to live to gain the world's attention for his genius.

Also, his nerdiness? Nerdness? It's quite contagious, and I sometimes have to listen to episodes where he goes into rants about science and history to force my butt into action.
Thank you for the questions :inlove:

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

GJFH wrote:I have a slight preference for those with darker hair, though it's not important.
Same. :P

What are you going to name your children?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

Do you like big muscly guys or more toned guys? Long hair or short hair? Tattoos or no? \:D/

Do you get milkshakes from fast food places?

Do you get anxious about having to order food at a new restaurant?
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Miss Friendship wrote:
GJFH wrote:I have a slight preference for those with darker hair, though it's not important.
Same. :P

What are you going to name your children?
!
:D
Children's names!
Boys - Martin, after Martin Luther. Jason, whose middle name will probably be Christopher. Anthony, Elliot, and Peter.

Girls - Kenna, Hope, Amariah, Christine, Shelley, Janelle, Gwen, and Elizabeth. These could always change yet I really don't think they will.
Helios wrote:Do you like big muscly guys or more toned guys? Long hair or short hair? Tattoos or no? \:D/

Do you get milkshakes from fast food places?

Do you get anxious about having to order food at a new restaurant?
...Big muscly guys, medium hair, and I actually like tattoos, just as long as they don't say anything profane or can be found on someone's head or knuckles. Obviously none of this matters when his character is involved though, lol.

When I can.

Yes, yes I do. Thank you for the questions!