Questions and Answers With GJFH

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Dare I ask what GJFH stands for??
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Helios
Butter Pecan

*chokes* You eat coconut? *dies* I think we may have to part ways here. :twisted:
PennyBassett wrote:Dare I ask what GJFH stands for??
Seconded! (seriously, I need a nickname because saying GeeJayEffAtch all the time is kinda hard) :P

If you could change your eye color, what would you change it to?

Do you ship anyone on here with anyone on here?

Your first crush? :twisted:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I mentioned it before in this topic :) .
Helios wrote:*chokes* You eat coconut? *dies* I think we may have to part ways here. :twisted:
Seconded! (seriously, I need a nickname because saying GeeJayEffAtch all the time is kinda hard) :P

If you could change your eye color, what would you change it to?

Do you ship anyone on here with anyone on here?

Your first crush? :twisted:
Oh. *is crestfallen* Maybe if you knew more about the benefits https://www.coconutsecret.com/coconuthe ... rets2.html
You can call me GJ if that makes it easier :)
I'd probably change my eye colour to blue.
Alright, I'm asking for full immunity - Miss Friendship/Isaiah The Ox.
Helios/Metal15

And...I'm not sure if I see any others yet. To be honest I'm a little oblivious when people flirt.
My first crush? His name was Joel.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What theological debate interests you the most?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Didi
Cookies & Creme

That's super cool, I've been playing for 2 years :o

Can I call you Joe (ya know...cause of...your username ;) )?
What's your favorite animal?
Do you like indoor playgrounds?
Do you eat macaroni with a fork or spoon?
Would you rather eat turtle soup or snake nuggets (like chicken nuggets but...snake)?
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Eleventh Doctor wrote:What theological debate interests you the most?
Well right now I've been reading into the differences between Calvinism and Wesleyan perspectives. And I admit the debates on history of tolerance and acceptance are interesting as well. The latter mainly because it is affecting our church and the message we want to give.
Didi wrote: Can I call you Joe (ya know...cause of...your username ;) )?
What's your favorite animal?
Do you like indoor playgrounds?
Do you eat macaroni with a fork or spoon?
Would you rather eat turtle soup or snake nuggets (like chicken nuggets but...snake)?
Go right ahead! :)
My favourite animals are probably dogs .
I never really have been inside an indoor playground.
I eat it with a fork.
I'd eat snake nuggets. Good question by the way!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Ok Joe...
It annoys me when people give me a spoon to eat macaroni with :roll:
If you have never been in an indoor playground, you need to check out these images: https://www.google.com/search?q=lol+kid ... e&ie=UTF-8

What's your favorite book genre?
What do you want your future career to be?
When you pick your career, do you focus on the salary or if the job is in your interests?
What's your ideal vacation spot?
Have you ever skydived?
K.R.E.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What is the main difference between the Calvinism and Wesleyan perspectives?

Do you believe in open or closed communion?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Didi wrote:Ok Joe...
If you have never been in an indoor playground, you need to check out these images: https://www.google.com/search?q=lol+kid ... e&ie=UTF-8

What's your favorite book genre?
What do you want your future career to be?
When you pick your career, do you focus on the salary or if the job is in your interests?
What's your ideal vacation spot?
Have you ever skydived?
That's cool.
I love historical fiction and fantasy.
Ideally I want to be able to travel the world, see all of God's beauty. I have yet to focus on one career option though I feel compelled to serve my country, either through the Military or Law Enforcement. And no, I'm not really interested in the salary. Wealth is overrated.
Somewhere out of the usual.
No, I have a few years before I can do that. I would like to though.
Eleventh Doctor wrote:What is the main difference between the Calvinism and Wesleyan perspectives?

Do you believe in open or closed communion?
Calvinists believe God specifically chooses his disciples and they are secured unconditionally in salvation, not having the ability to oppose his favour. Wesleyans, however, believe as much as God shows mercy to an individual, he can still reject God. Perseverance of the saints versus eternal security.

Closed communion, faith is a personal thing.

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Which view do you lean more towards?

Can you expand on what you mean by faith is a personal thing?

Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Well I may call you Joe to!!!
Do you enjoy history?
Which of your school subjects do you find the most interesting?
Do you like sweet or savory?
Do you like cooking or baking?
Proud K.R.E Member
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Eleventh Doctor wrote:Which view do you lean more towards?

Can you expand on what you mean by faith is a personal thing?
My family doesn't hold to either of those specifically.

I believe faith, though can be developed with the influence of others, is still about having a personal relationship with your redeemer. Having the time apart from others to humble yourself in God's presence without distractions and to admit your sins. Communion is a re-dedication of your faith and taking of strength.
Mickey wrote:Well I may call you Joe to!!!
Do you enjoy history?
Which of your school subjects do you find the most interesting?
Do you like sweet or savory?
Do you like cooking or baking?
Alright then, new nickname :D .
Oh I find History fascinating!
Currently, I'm surprised with how I'm enjoying Geometry. Perhaps the reason being I can see the logic in the subject and define it .
I'm a sweet tooth.
I don't have a preference.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

GJFH wrote:Miss Friendship/Isaiah The Ox.
Why would you ship me with my brother? :mrgreen:

So. You are good with words. Tell me why every. single. person. who walks into our world ships us? O.o
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Didi
Cookies & Creme

If you were to be any superhero, what would you be?
What's your facorite color?
Do you have a celebrity crush?
If you had to ship yourself with someone on the SS, who would it be?
If you could go to Archie's Carnival with any AIO character, who would it be?
K.R.E.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Miss Friendship wrote:
GJFH wrote:Miss Friendship/Isaiah The Ox.
Why would you ship me with my brother? :mrgreen:

So. You are good with words. Tell me why every. single. person. who walks into our world ships us? O.o
Well, first off I apologise for doing so. I had no idea, as I suspect the others committing the atrocity did. I've watched Isaiah and you argue, noted that you and him never failed to respond to one another. Obviously you two share common interests and similar backgrounds.
I know Isaiah worked at a farm, as his profile previously read. He also told me that he has an Amish beard and I was given the impression he grew up out in the country and distant members of his family do live a simpler life.
From reading your interview topic I gathered you dress modestly and hold seriously to your Orthodox beliefs. And you still are incredibly funny, using clever phrases and sarcasm to drive your point across. Isaiah on the other hand is seemingly goofier and more likely to receive a light hearted reprimand from you. I mistook your friendly behaviour as flirting for a reason, probably as others have.
Though when you mention it, your platonic relationship mirrors the one I share with my brother.
Didi wrote:If you were to be any superhero, what would you be?
What's your facorite color?
Do you have a celebrity crush?
If you had to ship yourself with someone on the SS, who would it be?
If you could go to Archie's Carnival with any AIO character, who would it be?
I'd probably be Iron Man, er woman. Considering I'd receive his dizzying intellect, mechanical skills, and sense of humour. Oh wait...we already have the same sense of humour ;) .
Green, emerald green.
Zachary Levi or Sebastian Stan. I find it easier to be attracted to fictional characters though.
I'm not in the position to ship myself. If someone else wants to that'd be cool.
Marvin. Marvin. Marvin.

AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

if you had a million bucks what would do with it?
Aha suh dude
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

@AuntSarah: Well, first I'd thank Jesus. Then I'd divide it, setting aside a large portion to build wells in Africa, and also I'd take care of our veterans and the homeless.
Then I'd use a substantial amount to help mi família. Although I probably would want to save a hundred dollars or so on books, and my AIO collection.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

GJFH wrote: Well, first off I apologise for doing so. I had no idea, as I suspect the others committing the atrocity did. I've watched Isaiah and you argue, noted that you and him never failed to respond to one another. Obviously you two share common interests and similar backgrounds.
I know Isaiah worked at a farm, as his profile previously read. He also told me that he has an Amish beard and I was given the impression he grew up out in the country and distant members of his family do live a simpler life.
From reading your interview topic I gathered you dress modestly and hold seriously to your Orthodox beliefs. And you still are incredibly funny, using clever phrases and sarcasm to drive your point across. Isaiah on the other hand is seemingly goofier and more likely to receive a light hearted reprimand from you. I mistook your friendly behaviour as flirting for a reason, probably as others have.
Though when you mention it, your platonic relationship mirrors the one I share with my brother.
Wow. That makes sense actually. And no need to apologize, Ox and I have agreed we will probably be shipped till the day we die and have gotten quite used to it. :P And yes, our common backgrounds and personalities has sparked a lasting and close friendship. Which is clearly platonic as I have a boyfriend and he likes another girl. ( :P )

As for my "friendly behavior" in public posts, that's mostly because we have a high record of in jokes and I'm really comfortable around him. Also being forgotten oldies on the SS ensures Ox can become a troll, and I wander around aimlessly jabbing him. :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Also note, we are biological siblings, twins actually, but we were separated at birth and we never knew it and our parents never told us we had twins. We had to find it out by meeting here, actually. 0_0 So, that's also why we seem different in location and various denominations. :p
xo eht haiasi-
Helios
Butter Pecan

Can I call you Grace? That way you'll have two nicknames. ;)

Okay, coconut does sound good. But I don't like the taste very much. Coconut oil, however, is quite good for scrambled eggs. ;)

And...yes! Me and Metal are now a thing! *dances* \:D/

BTW, Ox's beard isn't that Amish. :twisted: It's more like he smeared his face in honey and then rolled around in teddy bear fuzz. :twisted: *runs away before Ox can stick her full of pitch-fork prongs*

What are the qualities you admire most in Marvin? Since you seem to have quite a preference for him. ;)