Questions and Answers With GJFH

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Haha :mrgreen: It has been a while, hasn't it? I hope you're doing okay. ;)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

What have you been up to lately? Do you have plans for after graduation?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

What's your favorite part of summer? What's your favorite part about yourself?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Tea Ess wrote:What have you been up to lately? Do you have plans for after graduation?
a lot! i often say that i'm dying, but there's been some good days.

i'm in nine classes this semester, aside from work. it's not an ideal situation, but it's definitely taught me a lot about time management and being fully involved.
outside of that, i'm still writing (or trying to).

i do ! i plan to attend a Christian conference for a second year for some direction, and enroll at my local community college for two years before transferring. i'm most likely going to study theology and writing. (also maybe film!!!) but also i have found that working with kids is great, they're so hilarious, man.
Connie G. wrote:What's your favorite part of summer? What's your favorite part about yourself?
i honestly love that i can be out earlier and later in the day. there's almost no end to whatever you're doing. whole cities and communities stay awake longer.
i think i might be stubborn in a good way.

thank you for the asks!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Which do you prefer, spring or fall?

Would you rather fight 100 chicken sized zombies or 10 zombie sized chickens?

Would you rather, every time you sneeze you would change gender, or you see cupcakes as babies and babies as cupcakes?

Say the zombie apocalypse started now, what do you do first?

Million sees you at a coffee shop. They pop down on one knee and propose out of the blue, promising a life of luxury and true love. Take it or leave it?
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Mr. Clever wrote:Which do you prefer, spring or fall?

Would you rather fight 100 chicken sized zombies or 10 zombie sized chickens?

Would you rather, every time you sneeze you would change gender, or you see cupcakes as babies and babies as cupcakes?

Say the zombie apocalypse started now, what do you do first?

Million sees you at a coffee shop. They pop down on one knee and propose out of the blue, promising a life of luxury and true love. Take it or leave it?
fall! i'm a sucker for that sweet sweet autumn aesthetic.

the chickens? probably neither.

change gender? idk

take the opportunity to live out in a hidden cabin in the woods with my favorite people.

i'd probably take it tbh. that'd allow me to divvy up my time between the University of Oxford and New Zealand.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

What are you intending to get up to in New Zealand? Fresh mischief? :twisted: