How to sneak up on a Ninja

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Heyyyyy! another Whitsend person come join us! :D idk if you remember me from over there or not...? but it's good to see you again. :P
(btw, now that you're here as well, YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO FINISH THE STORY ABOUT ARIA (spelling?) AND WILLIAM ON W.E.!! I'VE BEEN IN SUSPENSE FOR YEARS NOW!!!!!!!!! )
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:*Blinks*
You know I've always wanted to airstrike MF's house... Thanks. ;)
No problem :clap: . Knowing there will be no retaliation makes it an easy decision :mrgreen: .
Blitz wrote:What food do you crave most?
Two requirements:

1. I must be hungry (Hungrier I am, more likely it is to trigger)

2. It must smell good.

So technically anything can be if they meet the criteria.
Blitz wrote:Have you heard of Nine Lashes? They are great.
Checking them out; current one on my list is Anthem of the Lonely. It ought to be the theme song to a TV series or anime \:D/ .
yelsew wrote:Heyyyyy! another Whitsend person come join us! :D idk if you remember me from over there or not...? but it's good to see you again. :P
Good to see you too! I do remember you, though your name threw me for a bit there lol.
yelsew wrote:(btw, now that you're here as well, YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO FINISH THE STORY ABOUT ARIA (spelling?) AND WILLIAM ON W.E.!! I'VE BEEN IN SUSPENSE FOR YEARS NOW!!!!!!!!! )
<stares wide-eyed into vacant space reliving those days>

I want to so badly now, but I don't know were to start. I do have everything that has been written on it. But how to pick up the pieces after so long....

Most everyone fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

NinjaHunter wrote: No problem :clap: . Knowing there will be no retaliation makes it an easy decision :mrgreen: .
HAH. Suppose I call on a few angels to help me out? :twisted:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:HAH. Suppose I call on a few angels to help me out? :twisted:
Holy-water-dipped silver bullets made from an old church bell and lots of them. Also, I've decided to convert to messianic Judaism so I can use violence without violating any tenets of my beliefs :wacky: . MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Etc., etc.: I, Ninjahunter
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

How old are you?

Are you scared of internet stalkers? :twisted:

What do you think of the Harry Potter and LOTR books?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:How old are you?
If it's not on my profile, I'm probably not going to tell. Yet.

Are you scared of internet stalkers? :twisted: [/quote]

With all the things I'm not telling people how would one go about stalking me? :mad:

What do you think of the Harry Potter and LOTR books?[/quote]

Love LOTR and Tolkien mythology in general. Reading his other works helps more fully flesh out LOTR.
Because of my association of Harry Potter with witchcraft I have not touched the series. Wouldn't mind someone proving me wrong, however.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

NinjaHunter wrote:Because of my association of Harry Potter with witchcraft I have not touched the series. Wouldn't mind someone proving me wrong, however.
WE have something in common? Wowwww. :P Also there are plenty debaters here that would love to prove you wrong. :roll:

Do you enjoy chatrooms? Would you ever try the ToO chat?

Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Who's your favorite superhero?
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Baron von Odyssey wrote:Who's your favorite superhero?
Eeeeehhhh, toughie. Batman, Spider-man and Rorschach from Watchmen come to mind. Green Arrow as portrayed in the comics also has his moments 8) .
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you enjoy chatrooms? Would you ever try the ToO chat?
ToO? As for chatrooms in general....yes. I haven't been on them much, but I probably would enjoy them.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

The ToO is another AIO message board that has a chat room which many of us SSers use. ;) You should definitely try it sometime.

http://chat.thetoo.com/chat/

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What inspired you to jump on the SS?
What has been your favourite topic?
Do you have any secret hobbies, and if yes, what?
Tea, or coffee? Which one keeps the ninjahunter going? :mad:
What type of music do you listen to?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

You have not answered my questions. Why, I beg of thee, WHY? Is it because I told you about the Bruce Wayne fruit cake thing? Is it because I said ten minutes but it ended up being twenty-four? Is it because you are even lazier than I am and thus, feel no obligation to talk to me? WHY I ASK YOU??? O.o *sobs*
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

How many ninjas have you hunted so far?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

GJFH wrote:What inspired you to jump on the SS?
What has been your favourite topic?
Do you have any secret hobbies, and if yes, what?
Tea, or coffee? Which one keeps the ninjahunter going? :mad:
What type of music do you listen to?
1. I was originally on the AIO podcast, and found my way here from there.

2. I tend to find myself in the Debate Hall; I can't say I had a favorite topic in particular. The more time I spend on one particular thread the less enjoyable it becomes, usually.

3. Hmmm, secret hobbies.... Despite my totally awesome persona, I actually enjoy a good slice-of-life manga from time to time. Sometimes slow and relaxing is just what you want from a story.

4. The Ninjahunter requires neither, as he absorbs a particle in the air that allows him to operate for several days without food or sleep when needed. In RL, I'm working on tea right now. My caffeine tolerance is fairly low, so coffee, even in diluted portions, messes up my system.

5. I listen to a wide range depending on my mood. I usually go for high-adrenaline, whether epic soundtracks or driving metal. This is my current favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASuLyXfko5g