How to sneak up on a Ninja

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Episode 1 being "Star Wars" or "Phantom Menace"?
xo eht haiasi-
Helios
Butter Pecan

You didn't answer my questions! *gives her I-am-Dick-Grayson-being-denied-a-hug face* :(

Do you like anime music videos? Do you like Linkin Park anime music videos? Do you believe that sharingan eyeballs are above all other forms of animation? Who was the true victim of the Uchiha massacre: Itachi or Susake? Is the cake a lie? Or does it live on with honor? :twisted:
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Helios wrote:Favorite books?, Favorite movies?
<Pokes head into cavernous room labled "Favorite Books and Movies>

Uhhhh....where do you want me to start?
Eleventh Doctor wrote:What do you like about Cruz?
He seems to be one of the few genuine candidates, and a conservative to boot. I remember watching the one of the first Republican debates and being unimpressed with most of the candidates. Trump and Sanders I also consider to be genuine, but I don't trust them with the Presidency.
Blitz wrote:Have you heard about Ben Carson?
I have. Great guy, would be much better than Clinton or Sanders. I'm still favoring Cruz though.
Blitz wrote:Oh I like Linkin park. How much do you hate pop?
Good to know 8) .

Cannot stand most modern pop. None of the good stuff from rock with all the drawbacks. And wonderful people like Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Miley - <starts gagging> Yech.
Miss Friendship wrote:Would you consider joining this debate/discussion board a few of us started? :P
Maybe. After I calm down from reading all the posts lol.
Helios wrote:You didn't answer my questions! *gives her I-am-Dick-Grayson-being-denied-a-hug face*
Ugh, a Robin fangirl. Can't stand them :mrgreen: .
Helios wrote:Do you like anime music videos? Do you like Linkin Park anime music videos?
I like good ones, and that applies to both. There are many junk AMVs out there. Most of the AMVs I like are for my favorite anime, Bleach.
Helios wrote:Do you believe that sharingan eyeballs are above all other forms of animation?

Do I have to answer that?
Helios wrote:Who was the true victim of the Uchiha massacre: Itachi or Susake?
Itachi. Sasuske earned all the punishment he got in later life.
Helios wrote:Is the cake a lie? Or does it live on with honor? :twisted:
Yes, no, and a cashew on top :wacky:.

Almost everybody fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

-- Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:22 pm --
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Episode 1 being "Star Wars" or "Phantom Menace"?

Phantom Menace. I still consider A New Hope (aka Episode 4) to be the true "first Star-Wars" movie though.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Can a Christian go to war and kill people when Christ said "love your enemies?"
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:Can a Christian go to war and kill people when Christ said "love your enemies?"
Definitely. One does not have to hate their enemy in order to kill them. As governments have the God-given authority to wage war, one can serve their country as a soldier and kill those their country has deemed the enemy without committing murder in the strict sense.

Etc, etc.: I, Ninjahunter
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

So how is it not hateful to take a life that God created and that you have no right to extinguish? Also suppose they go to Hell forever as a result?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

NinjaHunter wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:Can a Christian go to war and kill people when Christ said "love your enemies?"
Definitely. One does not have to hate their enemy in order to kill them. As governments have the God-given authority to wage war, one can serve their country as a soldier and kill those their country has deemed the enemy without committing murder in the strict sense.

Etc, etc.: I, Ninjahunter

NOT THAT WE ARE DEBATING IN THE INTEVIEW BOOTH OR ANYTHING...
but I will say that because governments are established by God for our good doesn't mean that they are God's direct representatives, have God's blessings and everything they allow is biblical or right or moral or.... You get the picture.

How do you eat ice cream?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Be advise NH, Countess is well rather stickly on this issue. We've debated ages on this. Actually it surprising she's still using the same argument despite how many times we've disqualified it.
What is your preferred sword?
Gun?
Other weapons?
Ranged?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Ladies, you're both pretty. Calm down. Keep this in the debate hall.

If you could live one place the rest of your life, where?

What is your favorite color?
Helios
Butter Pecan

BTW, you spelled Sasuke wrong. Then again, so did I. I think we're even.

Soooo...are you and Miss Friendship going to start arguing about war all the time? Because if that happens I don't know how we can be friends. :twisted:

Cashews or peanuts?
Wonton soup or egg-drop?

And....what's WRONG WITH ROBIN FANGIRLS??? There's obviously something wrong with Bleach fangirls. :twisted: Sheesh, ya have more Bleach doohickeys than I have Robin paraphanalia. (although I do have a good load of Batman stuff, if that counts)

BTW, how do we know that NinjaHunter is pretty? We have yet to see a picture of her. I'm willing to bet she looks like that picture that Ox posted of me. Ya know, the one of the maniacally laughing baby. :twisted:
Blitz
Moose Tracks

We don't even know if NH is even a female...
Debate Vampire

SirWhit
Banana Fudge

How do we even know Ninja is a human?!!!! O_O
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

...how do we know Ninja...is even a Ninja.....?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Helios wrote:Soooo...are you and Miss Friendship going to start arguing about war all the time? Because if that happens I don't know how we can be friends. :twisted:
Haven't you heard? Christians can't wage war. The airstrike I've ordered on MF's house is purely out of Christian love :boohoo: ; seriously I think we will get along just fine lol.
Helios wrote:Cashews or peanuts?
Wonton soup or egg-drop?
Peanuts. Egg-drop. Bananas :P .
Helios wrote:And....what's WRONG WITH ROBIN FANGIRLS??? There's obviously something wrong with Bleach fangirls. :twisted: Sheesh, ya have more Bleach doohickeys than I have Robin paraphanalia. (although I do have a good load of Batman stuff, if that counts)
Bleach is 100x better than Batman; and Robin fan-girls are unbearable cuz zombies and panties and tights and stuff. Yecht.
SirWhit wrote:How do we even know Ninja is a human?!!!! O_O
Not to worry, I plan to post a picture of myself when I find one. :clap:
Belle wrote:...how do we know Ninja...is even a Ninja.....?
Hunting ninjas and being a ninja are two different things. I use a fancy robot suit to be invincible to all ninjutsu and ninja awesomeness. Works great too :jason .

Most everyone fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What's your opinion on Helios? :twisted:

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What aspires you to hunt Ninjas?

What kind of anime's do you enjoy?

Do you know what Studio Ghibli is?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

What do bananas have to do with anything? O.o Other than you're obviously going there, of course. :twisted:

You are, without a doubt, a weirdo from Planet Bob. So I'm guessing... zombies=Jason, panties=Dick, tights=Tim, and Damian is...stuff? :? PS: They're not panties--they're shorts! *indignant*

What sort of movies/TV shows do you enjoy? Do you like superheroes, or are you a legalist like Ox who refuses to admit their awesome coolness? :twisted:

What happened to your original avatar? I thought you had a different one earlier.
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:What's your opinion on Helios? :twisted:
I would swear that she has a thing for me, but since many people think I'm a girl I try not to think about it <shudders>.
Bethany Shepard wrote:What aspires you to hunt Ninjas?
Funny you would ask, because it all actually began with G.I. Joe comics. You see, ninjas play in prominent role in G.I. Joe, and are gifted with many strange and unearthly powers such as dodging streams of bullets, coming back from the dead, etc. This was not overplayed in the beginning, but the more comics I read the more fantastical and in-your-face the ninjas and their powers became. I became sick and tired of it all and wished that someone would cut them down to size, preferably using guns and other cool stuff instead of swords and ninjutsu.

Then, I remembered: I have this really cool liquid-metal powered armor suit based on the Iron Man Centurion armor. With it I could hunt ninjas with ease. I also realized that I couldn't be the only one bugged to death by ninjas and god-like status. Some of these people might have lots of money they might be willing to trade for their hated ninja enemies to disappear. Plus, I am a poor man :wacky: . Thus, NinjaHunter was born.
Bethany Shepard wrote:What kind of anime's do you enjoy?
Mainly shounen action, though I'm starting to get into the slower, more reflective ones. Here's a partial list:

Bleach
Ergo Proxy
Fate/Zero
Moribito
Kino's Journey
Bethany Shepard wrote:Do you know what Studio Ghibli is?
Don't they make anime movies? When I hear the name, Spirited Away and Nausicaa come to mind. Am I correct?

Most everyone fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Blinks*
You know I've always wanted to airstrike MF's house... Thanks. ;)

What food do you crave most?
Have you heard of Nine Lashes? They are great.
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Wait, Blitz, I thought we wanted to get the you-know-who. :twisted: NOT MF!!! O.o