Ask the Little Artist

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
God's little Artist
Caramel Crunch

Ask the Little Artist

Hi! Most don't remember me. However go ahead with the: Where have you been? and the: So...Who are you exactly?
I look forward to re-introducing myself.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Hey! Welcome back. \:D/

Who are some of the users you used to know when you were here before?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
God's little Artist
Caramel Crunch

PoundFoolish, Suzy (I don't remember her actual user name), CreativeThinker, Wooton, Belle (I think she's still around), Bren, and God'sGirl. They all seemed very welcoming when I first came.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

:o I remember you! How have you been?

What is your favorite book?

Edit: So you don't get confused, God's Girl and Belle are the same person.
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Does God have a big artist, too? What about medium-sized ones? Why did you leave the board? How old are you? What made you decide to come back now? Are you an extrovert? What is your favorite thing to draw? What is the most creative thing you've done recently? Name three things you love spending your time doing. How many fingers am I holding up? :mrgreen: Was there something you wanted for Christmas but didn't get? What is the last nice thing you did for another person?

Dom
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Hey God's little Artist!
What is your favorite color?
Favorite movie?
Favorite season?
God's little Artist
Caramel Crunch

T.S. (myself) wrote::o I remember you! How have you been?

What is your favorite book?

Edit: So you don't get confused, God's Girl and Belle are the same person.
I love the Lord of the Rings series, and oops sorry Belle.

-- Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:53 pm --
Dom wrote:Does God have a big artist, too?What about medium-sized ones?

I'm sure there are I am just very short
Dom wrote: did you leave the board? How old are you? What made you decide to come back now? Are you an extrovert?
In short my mom said I should grow up. I was 18 and now I'm 20. I live by myself now. I know I'm older than many SS users, but I have not found a forum that is quite like the SS, and I will not grow out of AIO and radio theatre. It is an under appreciated art form that should be celebrated. I also love to reach out to people. My personality closely resembles Wooton's.
Dom wrote: is your favorite thing to draw? What is the most creative thing you've done recently? Name three things you love spending your time doing.
I am currently working on a coloring book. I like to draw, go on hikes, and travel.
Dom wrote: many fingers am I holding up? :mrgreen: Was there something you wanted for Christmas but didn't get? What is the last nice thing you did for another person?
HaHa that's easy zero because that's a smiley face without hands. I never want anything for Christmas except to be surrounded by friends and family. I shoveled my neighbors driveway

-- Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:10 pm --
MnM wrote:Hey God's little Artist!
What is your favorite color?
Favorite movie?
Favorite season?
Green! :yes: , My favorite movie changes almost every time I step into a theater. The most recent movie I like is The Martian. I love summer.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

So I am assuming you like to draw?

How about paint?

Do you enjoy writing?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker