What about snubs?

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

When are you most at peace?
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Blitz wrote:Where did you find your passion for taking pictures?
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
I have no idea, I've just always liked recreating things. And love the emotions photographs evoke.

I don't know, I can't see in the future. =p But I hope to have a book out or something.

ImageQuestions from DomImage
First of all.. YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS AT ONCE. :x
Dom wrote:
snubs wrote:
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What would be your dream vacation?
Going to Colorado Springs and also traveling around visiting all my online buddies.
It's really not THAT fantastic. =|
I like Colorado.
Dom wrote:Where did you get some of those unique smilies? Did you paste them in from another website? There are not nearly enough smilies on this board. :mad:
Most are from this site: http://www.pic4ever.com/ ...others I just search on google. And I agree.
Dom wrote:Why do you want to help children?
Because I love kids. I've always wanted an older mentor in my life that loved cared about me, so I want to try and give that to some other child.
Dom wrote:Why do you ask everyone on the board the same question?
Because I want to know what they'll say? They may be the same questions, but you don't get the same answers.
Dom wrote:DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CREATIVE?
Yes and no. I think I have an eye for things for knowing what looks good. But I find it hard to create stuff out of the blue. I generally expand on a preexisting idea.
Dom wrote:Show us a picture of your favorite pair of jeans. :yes:
I don't have a favorite pair of jeans.. I also don't wear jeans that much.
Dom wrote:What is the last thing you made?
Um.. a laptop bag/cover.
Dom wrote:Do you actually recoup the cost of what you sell on Etsy?
Yes, for the most part... but not really when I'm not selling stuff. =p
Dom wrote:What started your interest in owls?
I really don't know. It all started when I randomly came up with the name Spying Owl. At that moment I realized how cool owls are. =p
Dom wrote:Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I guess that depends on what you mean. But I'm sure I most likely have, and probably more than with just one person. =|
Dom wrote:What is the last thing that made you cry?
I honestly do not remember.
Dom wrote:How many bracelets do you think you've made?
Uhh.. I don't really know. I haven't really made that many. Maybe a hundred..?
Dom wrote:What do people lose patience with you over?
My negativity, probably.
Dom wrote:Link me to a sonnnng.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDeB5sDealI

ImageQuestions from Isaiah the OxImage
Isaiah the Ox wrote:WHAT ABOUT SNUBS?
You tell me.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What do you think about having an almost number one fan? :P
I think it is pretty cool. Especially considering you decided this before you even really knew me. =p And I still don't even know if you REALLY know WHO I AM.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What do you do in your spare time?
Make things, hang out with my younger siblings (THEY ARE THE COOLEST), shop for things I can't afford. =[ Watch Youtube, and maybe read... A LITTLE.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What TV shows do you watch?
I don't really watch TV shows. However, the one I currently watch (most of the time) is Shark Tank. As for other shows not currently airing. I like watching Mary Tyler Moore, I Love Lucy, Andy Griffith, Monk, and... I think that's it. Oh, I also usually watch America's Got Talent.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you feel old?
Do I feel old no. I feel quite young. Though, when I really think about it, I feel very old in that sense.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What musicals do you like? (Disney Princess movies, etc., count ;))
I dunno. I like Singing in the Rain and the Fred Astaire movies.. and Meet Me in St. Louis wasn't bad. I also like Tangled and Beauty and the Beast if you wanna go into the Disney animated side of things.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Who's your favorite cartoon character?
What kind of cartoon character? Does it have to be from a show? or any kind of animated character? If it is any kind of animated character then, I'll have to go with Woody. If you mean from a show, then Starscream from Transformers. =D
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Have you seen many Disney movies?
Definitely not compared to a lot of people I know.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What's your favorite Pixar movie?
Toy Story. (Others would be The Incredibles and Up)
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Does life make sense?
Meh, not really.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:How would you describe Kaida? :twisted: :wacky:
Outgoing, funny, blunt and not afraid to tell you what's what, and genuinely nice, she's the kind of person that will seek you out the next time she knows you're around. Not too many people do that. She's very selfless in that aspect.

ImageQuestions from CountessImage
Miss Friendship wrote:What do you have to say to ex-fans of yours or those who refuse to be fans? :twisted:
I say.. GOOD RIDDANCE. :noway:

ImageQuestions from ConnieImage
Connie G. wrote:What's one word you would use to describe me?
Fun.
Connie G. wrote:What's the least fair thing that's ever happened to you?
Um.. I really don't know.. I think I lucked out on talent. :roll: If that counts. =p
Connie G. wrote:Do you like vaccuming?
Mm, I don't mind it, unless I have to move a bunch of stuff. =|

ImageQuestions from BelleImage
Belle wrote:What is your favorite craft to do? (Since you do a lot of cool ones.)
Hmm... I really like making books/journals. Those are fun. Generally, I like the crafts that take a bit of time because I like the creating process.
Belle wrote:What is your favorite animal?
Other than a dog, I have three favorites. Koalas, Bengal Tigers, and Owls.
Belle wrote:Would you rather be a snowflake or a raindrop?
I want to say a raindrop.. but a snowflake seems happier. =}

ImageQuestions from HooliganImage
aragtaghooligan wrote:When are you most at peace?
I don't really know, I don't I've ever truly been at peace. Or at least not for a very long time. But I guess during the times when I'm not really thinking about much of anything.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What gave you the idea for the arrows? O_____o And yet you think you have no talent. :noway:

Do you keep a journal? How many have you filled? Do you make them for gifts or just for yourself?

What is your favorite activity to do with your siblings? Your younger sister is on the ToO, do you have any other siblings on there?

Why doesn't the ToO encourage asking questions by sticking that form in HH? :#
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:What gave you the idea for the arrows? O_____o And yet you think you have no talent. :noway:
Because there was so many questions from different people I thought it would make it easier for you guys to find your questions. I don't consider that talent. :mad:
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you keep a journal? How many have you filled? Do you make them for gifts or just for yourself?
I used to keep a journal off and on... mostly off. heh. I've never filled out a whole journal... I've probably made only 65 give or take entries in a journal ever.
Miss Friendship wrote:What is your favorite activity to do with your siblings? Your younger sister is on the ToO, do you have any other siblings on there?
Yeah, Anemone is my younger sister. I have two other siblings on the ToO, but my older sister doesn't come around anymore. My younger brother gets on the chat every now and then, you may know him as...
Normally Odd
Miss Friendship wrote:Why doesn't the ToO encourage asking questions by sticking that form in HH? :#
I dunno.. I think several years ago that section was so active it was ridiculous to have posts add to your post count, because a lot of it was pretty spam like. But maybe now that it is quieter, we should consider moving it to HH for a while. Maybe just during the Town Council term. =)
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

snubs wrote:But maybe now that it is quieter, we should consider moving it to HH for a while. Maybe just during the Town Council term. =)
:mrgreen: So you are planning on winning? :twisted:

Are you going to have more events then just the two that were mentioned?

Facebook or Twitter?

Odyssey Moments is Instagram right? Do you have your own personal Instagram?

Have you ever looked at the R.A.?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

snubs
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:
snubs wrote:But maybe now that it is quieter, we should consider moving it to HH for a while. Maybe just during the Town Council term. =)
:mrgreen: So you are planning on winning? :twisted:
Um.. YEAH.
Miss Friendship wrote:Are you going to have more events then just the two that were mentioned?
Yes. There will be at least 5 events... Which I will post about in our HQ on the ToO... which I believe I added you to already. \:D/ So, CHECK IT OUT.
Miss Friendship wrote:Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook. I rarely, if ever, use Twitter. Though, I HATE facebook for so many reasons... namely their fan page layout. Ugh, it is awful.
Miss Friendship wrote:Odyssey Moments is Instagram right? Do you have your own personal Instagram?
Yes. But there is a Facebook and Pinterest page too. ;) But it's most famous on Instagram. \:D/
Miss Friendship wrote:Have you ever looked at the R.A.?
I have, a few times actually. Didn't really read anything though.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Do you do a lot of graphic design/editing projects/stuff outside of making signatures and avatars?

What types of things do you like to make if you do?

Why do you like graphic design/photoshop?

Your favourite book of last year?

Most disappointing movie of last year?
Dom
Cookies & Creme

snubs wrote:First of all.. YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS AT ONCE. :x
WHAT, YOU SKEERED?! :twisted:
snubs wrote:Most are from this site: http://www.pic4ever.com/ ...others I just search on google. And I agree.
huh Interesting.
snubs wrote:I find it hard to create stuff out of the blue. I generally expand on a preexisting idea.
Cha, I do the same. WE ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLES. :mad:
I reeeeeally like that, actually. Link me to three more songs you're crazy about right now. I give you permission. *waves candycane*

Do you like candycanes? NON-pepperminty ones?! O.o Have you ever had an Uncrustable? When did you start drawing? Why did you make Ox's set? IT'S ADORABLE AND A HALF. :yes: What are you doing today to get to where you want to be in the future? Do you like the smell of a genuine leather Bible? What is the last thing you took a picture of? What is something you've done that you regret? Have you ever gone FISHING? :mrgreen: What do you think of taxidermy? O.o

Dom
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Does creativity run in your family? It seems like you and all of your siblings that have posted on the ToO tend to be good with crafts and creative projects.

What about snubs?
snubs
Cookies & Creme

@Dom: Your many questions are overwhelming is all. :x :mad:
Dom wrote: Link me to three more songs you're crazy about right now.
Aside from the previous song I linked, I'm not really crazy about any songs right now.. :anxious: but here are three:

https://youtu.be/5Ma9-M0I9Bw
https://youtu.be/w6Qn_JB9I_8
https://youtu.be/n70Fr7XAWU8

Dom wrote:Do you like candycanes? NON-pepperminty ones?! O.o
Yeah, depending on the flavor.
Dom wrote:Have you ever had an Uncrustable?
Nope.
Dom wrote:When did you start drawing?
I dunno... like ever since I was little. =p
Dom wrote:Why did you make Ox's set? IT'S ADORABLE AND A HALF. :yes:
He requested I make him an avatar that was "Isaiah the Ox" like, and that's what I came up with. =) I also agree it is adorable.
Dom wrote:What are you doing today to get to where you want to be in the future?
Organizing my life (like the physical parts).
Dom wrote:Do you like the smell of a genuine leather Bible?
Yeah, it's all right. Though the smell sometimes gives me a headache.
Dom wrote:What is the last thing you took a picture of?
My purple hair.. I think.
Dom wrote:What is something you've done that you regret?
Wasting my time on people who didn't really feel the same about me as I did them. (I had trouble wording that.. :? )
Dom wrote:Have you ever gone FISHING? :mrgreen:
I have, several times. =p
Dom wrote:What do you think of taxidermy? O.o
I think it is very creepy..

T.S. (myself) wrote:Does creativity run in your family? It seems like you and all of your siblings that have posted on the ToO tend to be good with crafts and creative projects.

What about snubs?
Yeah, I'd say so, heh. =p Most all my siblings do something in the creative/visual arts. Like, writing/storytelling, film making, photography, drawing, crafting, jewelry making, baking, playing instruments, singing... etc. \:D/
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

How many times a day do you check the ToO? :P

Which version of the "=P" smile do you like better? The ToO or the SS?

Do you like Candy Canes? Favorite kind of candy?

What would you name your daughter?

Why don't I see the word "Helios" in your topic title? :noway:

snubs
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:How many times a day do you check the ToO? :P
Well, if I have a tab open for it then I check it quite a bit.. but I dunno why because it's pretty quiet. =| But if I don't have a tab open for it, then I'll probably check it one or two times.
Miss Friendship wrote:Which version of the "=P" smile do you like better? The ToO or the SS?
The ToO. I don't really like the raindrop shaped smileys.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you like Candy Canes? Favorite kind of candy?
Yes.. but I don't crave them. I also don't have a favorite.
Miss Friendship wrote:What would you name your daughter?
It's hard to say what I would choose until the time comes. But, I've always really liked the names Germany and Wilyn.
Miss Friendship wrote:Why don't I see the word "Helios" in your topic title? :noway:
Because I don't wish to participate in the Helios outbreak.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What kind of camera do you have?

How long have you enjoyed taking pictures?

What are some everyday annoyances?

How many electronic devices do you have?

When will the ToO be working again? :(

snubs
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:What kind of camera do you have?
A Nikon D90. Though it is old now, and don't think it works as well as it used to. =|
Miss Friendship wrote:How long have you enjoyed taking pictures?
Since I was almost 15, which is when I got my first digital camera.
Miss Friendship wrote:What are some everyday annoyances?
Our dog...she irritates my ears when she barks and likes to chew everything up. And also our unpredictably slow internet. =p
Miss Friendship wrote:How many electronic devices do you have?
6 including my camera and radio.
Miss Friendship wrote:When will the ToO be working again? :(
I don't know. =[ I really need it to work... because I can't research anything without it. :mad: BUT, at least it's a good excuse for things not getting done! \:D/
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

On average, how many emails do you get per day? Do you have more than one email address?

Do you have an address book?

Do you read the Bible with a device or the book?

What would make the SS more interesting?

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What advice would you have if say someone got a Canon Rebel t5 in the mail today?
What is the thing you most like taking pictures of? (People, animals, still life, flowers, landscapes etc.)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:On average, how many emails do you get per day? Do you have more than one email address?
I don't even know.. definitely somewhere between 7 and 25 (probably more).

I have 5 email accounts. But only use two for the most part.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you have an address book?
I do not.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you read the Bible with a device or the book?
Mostly from the physical book, but sometimes from an app.
Miss Friendship wrote:What would make the SS more interesting?
I have no idea. It's nice enough the way it is. And I wouldn't want it to be more like the ToO because then what's the point in dividing up the boards?
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What advice would you have if say someone got a Canon Rebel t5 in the mail today?
I'd say, GO OUT AND START EXPLORING WITH IT. \:D/
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What is the thing you most like taking pictures of? (People, animals, still life, flowers, landscapes etc.)
I like taking pictures of sunsets, landscapes, and flowers/nature.. for the most part. I like taking pictures of people too, but I'm not very good at it.