Kitty's "Get To Know You" Journal

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
kittymeow28
Strawberry

Kitty's "Get To Know You" Journal

So Everybody can have their own Journal log so other people can get to know You! I'll start us off

Dear Journal,

So I have the whole week off of school because it's Thanksgiving! BAM! WHAT?! Tonight, I might have Bible Quiz! And I HAVE to practice for flute which is on Friday! Only, I don't think I'll have it since it's Thanksgiving week. Two days! I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! Then there's CHRISTMAS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm so ready! I'm listening to Christmas music, I have my Christmas lights up, and I might get a tree soon! I might also celebrate Christmas in July! that would be fun! Anyway! Peace Out!!!

~Kitty~
About Around Noon.., Yesterday... YEET! *Bottle Crashes*
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Dear Journal,

Today I committed a great crime. :( I spent 3 dollars at a coffee shop on some chai tea which was soooo good. However I did not follow my conscience and give it to the shivering homeless man sitting on the curb who looked very cold. Instead, I drove away in my warm vehicle, to my warm house and ignored him. My excuse was that it's dangerous to approach strangers....especially when I am considered little. (*sideways glance at Dom* :twisted: )

:cry: *feels so unchristian*

~I-Don't-Deserve-An-Identity~
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
kittymeow28
Strawberry

Dear Journal,

I might be going to my Grandma's today, because my mom wants Her (My Grandma) to teach me how to make sticky buns! But, Honestly, I just wanna hang out with friends all day... And maayyybbbbeeeee get DD (Dunkin Donuts) Coffee. We live RIGHT by one. It's pretty convenient! So I also wanted to go to work with My Sister today, but My Mom said no. She works at a consignment shop in Luzerne (I'm a PAer), and I LOVE looking for clothes. Plus, since I'm Her Sister, I get REALLY good deals! BAM, WHAT?! Anyway, this is

Kitty The Kit-Kat, signing off

~Kitty~
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:My excuse was that it's dangerous to approach strangers....especially when I am considered little. (*sideways glance at Dom* :twisted: )
:lol:

Dear Journal...henceforth, I shall dub thee Fred.

Ahem.

Dear Fred...

Yesterday was mostly rough. Today mostly rewarding. Tomorrow I hope there shall be an even mix. :yes:

May your leaves ever be green...

Dom
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Dear Journal,

I found out that people who spend lots of time on message boards journal out in the open... for no understandable reason. Someone named you Fred, wasn't that nice?

~Selfsame
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Dear Journal,

Your name is Diana right? It's not that awful Fred name. :evil:

StepHat is right. Message boards do turn your brain after awhile.

*refuses to sign name in honor of Dom* :twisted:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Dom
Cookies & Creme

Dear Fred,

Don't you think Facebook is just one giant public journal? It seems we truly are in a culture where we feel a burning desire to splatter our personal lives to the general public.

Can I ask you questions, Fred? ...:wacky: Thank you.

Fred, why do you think Kitty made this a public journal for everyone, but also attached her name to it? Why aren't there more smilie faces on this board? Do you ever get hungry? How would you feel if I decided I had shared too much information, and shredded you?

If I could have changed one thing about today, I would be living in another state. Where would you like to live, Fred? What does your voice sound like? You're so easy to talk to. :yes:

May your stalks never grow orange...

Dom
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Dom wrote:Fred, why do you think Kitty made this a public journal for everyone, but also attached her name to it?
:lol: :lol:

Dear Diana,

Don't you think it strange that some people name journals with guy names when they themselves are girls? Does this show a sense of boy-craziness? You may draw your own conclusions, Diana dear.

Contentment is an AMAZING thing. I have been finding that out. Especially in the area of smilies on the SS. Also in the area of states.

And that's all I learned today. Bye.

~County~

Dom
Cookies & Creme

Dear Fred,

I'm so glad you and I could come up with our own inside journal jokes, unlike others who copy us in feminine form. :roll:

Do you ever get overwhelmed with the deep issues that are brought to your proverbial pages, Fred? Who do you tell your own quiet troubles to?

Of late, I have grown obsessed with this song, speaking of sad things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTG3HheX1BE

My window is open today. :wacky: I love the winter.

May gentle breezes e'er caress your fronds...

Dom
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Dear Diana,

Have you ever read Anne of Green Gables? I just thought it a very interesting book until Diana married. :evil: Whyyy did she throw her life away on a Fred?? Well, I guess its not all that uncommon. :twisted:

Lately I've been writing a lot. I wrote a story that was written through the eyes of people's thoughts. I think it's interesting. :wacky: Maybe I will let my family read it so they can have a heart attack.

Never ever die.

MF

kittymeow28
Strawberry

Dear Paige,

I think that people need to stop.... I mean mean people. I feel like everything is stupid.

Paige: Aaaaand? Why is that?

Me: Idk. Maybe just because I get Bullied on other websites.

Paige: That was Random.

Me: Yeah. Ok i GTG. Baiiiiiii

Until the end of time,
K!tty<3