The Dom

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Blitz wrote:I actually said that in my thread just now. What did you come here searching for s husband?
Why yes, that is my singular goal in life of course.
Blitz wrote:Holly mackerel you have a lot of favorites.
Yeah, well. I like to shake it up. :)
Blitz wrote:Do you think I am unique?
That has YET TO BE determined! But you're interesting and fun, and I love it when people are curious.
Blitz wrote:What is your opinion of me?
I just said, gosh, don't push me!
Blitz wrote:Who would you marry on here if you where forced to? ;)
I don't believe in marriage.

Dom
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Dom wrote:
Blitz wrote:I actually said that in my thread just now. What did you come here searching for s husband?
Why yes, that is my singular goal in life of course.
Blitz wrote:Holly mackerel you have a lot of favorites.
Yeah, well. I like to shake it up. :)
Blitz wrote:Do you think I am unique?
That has YET TO BE determined! But you're interesting and fun, and I love it when people are curious.
Blitz wrote:What is your opinion of me?
I just said, gosh, don't push me!
Blitz wrote:Who would you marry on here if you where forced to? ;)
I don't believe in marriage.

Dom
Your first and last statement are contradictory.
So how old are you? ;)
So would you consider your morals to still be based largely on your Christian heritage?
Do you enjoy debating?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Blitz wrote:Your first and last statement are contradictory.
The first was sarcasm. Sometimes I use smilies to convey it. SOMETIMES NOT. I leave it to you to determine. :mrgreen:
Blitz wrote:So how old are you? ;)
I was born in 1986, young sir.
Blitz wrote:So would you consider your morals to still be based largely on your Christian heritage?
Yes, whether I want it to be or not, that is definitely the biggest influence on my morals. It's crippling in some areas but in other areas I have deviated a substantial amount. It's interesting and difficult.
Blitz wrote:Do you enjoy debating?
I did when I was a Christian, but not in the past several years. I rarely see it go in a manner that could be considered productive for either party. People, including me, can be very entrenched in their beliefs and opinions.

Dom
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Dom wrote:
Blitz wrote:Your first and last statement are contradictory.
The first was sarcasm. Sometimes I use smilies to convey it. SOMETIMES NOT. I leave it to you to determine. :mrgreen:
Blitz wrote:So how old are you? ;)
I was born in 1986, young sir.
Blitz wrote:So would you consider your morals to still be based largely on your Christian heritage?
Yes, whether I want it to be or not, that is definitely the biggest influence on my morals. It's crippling in some areas but in other areas I have deviated a substantial amount. It's interesting and difficult.
Blitz wrote:Do you enjoy debating?
I did when I was a Christian, but not in the past several years. I rarely see it go in a manner that could be considered productive for either party. People, including me, can be very entrenched in their beliefs and opinions.

Dom
Interesting.
Holy mackeral.
Hmm...
True true. MF is a wonderful example of that.
What is your opinion of MF?
Who is your favorite historical character?
Favorite area of interest like math etc.
Debate Vampire

Dom
Cookies & Creme

Blitz wrote:Holy mackeral.
What! O.o
Blitz wrote:True true. MF is a wonderful example of that.
Of which what who? Quotes are so helpful, dude!
Blitz wrote:What is your opinion of MF?
Countess? Only talked to her briefly in the chat room for the first time the other day, but she dragged me here kicking and screaming and now I'm getting to know her a bit on her thread. muhaha She's sweet and curious and
more mature than I would ever give her credit for.
Blitz wrote:Who is your favorite historical character?
The Loch Ness Monster.
Blitz wrote:Favorite area of interest like math etc.
Are you trying to ask about school? Well, reading and writing, most definitely. ;)

Dom
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

How am I supposed to post in here anymore if #1 You and Blitz put my post back soooo far and I need it for quoting :x and #2 Talk about me behind my back?? :mad:

Have you ever fallen in love?

What do you think of children? Should they be "had"?
Dom wrote:Not anymore.
Because you don't see any proof of His existence or because Christianity is disappointing?

Favorite SS smileys?

Are you enjoying this board like I thought you would? :mrgreen: *gives herself the credit for everything*

*reads Dom's description of her in awe*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:How am I supposed to post in here anymore if #1 You and Blitz put my post back soooo far and I need it for quoting :x and #2 Talk about me behind my back?? :mad:
You should be online more, then you wouldn't have to wait in line. ;) If you don't want us talking, tell Blitz not to ask, and FACE US. muhaha
Miss Friendship wrote:Have you ever fallen in love?
Yes, several times. NOT IN THE NORMAL WAY THOUGH.
Miss Friendship wrote:What do you think of children? Should they be "had"?
Uh. Kids are fine, but I don't like people who pass their babies around at an event like a hot potato. You had it, you take care of it. No one wants it slobbering all over them. Ick. Toddlers are cute. My niece is 8 now, and NOW we can be best buds. :mrgreen: As for myself, personally...I never want kids.
Miss Friendship wrote:Because you don't see any proof of His existence or because Christianity is disappointing?
I don't see any proof of his existence. I don't believe in any god. To me they are all versions of the same desperate desire to have something that makes everything alright in the end. (The very, very end. God's existence makes everything okay. Every evil, every death. If you remove God from the equation, life is unbearably cruel, senseless, unfair, and horrific.)
Miss Friendship wrote:Favorite SS smileys?
In order of preference... :wacky: :mad: :yes: ;) :lol: :mrgreen:
Miss Friendship wrote:Are you enjoying this board like I thought you would? :mrgreen: *gives herself the credit for everything*
Yup. But I peeked into a different board on here and was horrified at how young the kids were/are. For multiple reasons.
Miss Friendship wrote:*reads Dom's description of her in awe*
You're welcome.

Dom
Blitz
Moose Tracks

What do you mean in not in the normal way?
MF is an example of a person who doesn't change easy... Goodness she is hard as a rock.
Why are you horrified by the age of the people on here? Its pretty well modded.
Are you a text or call person?
What do you do for a living?
(I said holy mackeral at your age ;) )
Oh another person who like. ;)
Debate Vampire

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Dom wrote: but she dragged me here kicking and screaming
That's right. Dom is my personal property. :twisted: I found her on the chat block, and she struck my fancy. So I bought her. I thought the SS could use a little entertainment.
Dom wrote:more mature
#Shocker, considering I have an award (along with Blitz and latch) as one of the most reckless citizens of the SS. :P
Dom wrote: If you remove God from the equation, life is unbearably cruel, senseless, unfair, and horrific.
I believe that actually. :wacky:

Sooo, you believe we are just a higher intelligent form of animals? And we have no particular purpose in existence other than survival?

If God did exist, would you serve Him or is the God of the Bible seem unfair and terrible to you?

Why did you get an avatar and then take it away? O.o
Last edited by Miss Friendship on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Blitz
Moose Tracks

I thought that was me, Helios, and PF...
Debate Vampire

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Blitz wrote:I thought that was me, Helios, and PF...
Belle's version. I was going by ED's version. Who's right? O.o

Blitz
Moose Tracks

Miss Friendship wrote:
Blitz wrote:I thought that was me, Helios, and PF...
Belle's version. I was going by ED's version. Who's right? O.o
I prefer ED's verson. :yes:
Debate Vampire

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

DO YOU EVER CHECK YOUR PMs? O.o

sing
Raspberry Ripple

When Was the first time you watched fast and furious?

Have you seen furious 7?

What is your favorite design? (polka dots, paisley, stripes etc.)

Nice avatar btw

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Blitz wrote:What do you mean in not in the normal way?
Mostly it happens online, which I figure is common in THIS setting, but in the real world, not so "normal". I have had serious crushes in person but never to the level I've gotten to long distance. I also think it's possible to spend more time with someone online than you ever could if you were dating them in person, ha. Bar living together...
Blitz wrote:Why are you horrified by the age of the people on here? Its pretty well modded.
There are nine year olds on here. Personally I don't think that should be legal. It also means I'm gonna have to start being more careful with my innuendos. *sigh* Oh the tragedy...
Blitz wrote:Are you a text or call person?
I detest texting. I'm actually not a fan of phone calls at all, either, but I LOVE Skype calls. Go figure. I think it's just more relaxing.
Blitz wrote:What do you do for a living?
I perform at the beck and call of my boss. ;)
Blitz wrote:(I said holy mackeral at your age ;) )
JERK!!! I oughtta...nah, you're too young.
Countess wrote:Dom is my personal property.
Oh you, you're cute. Don't get in over your head. ;)
Countess wrote:Sooo, you believe we are just a higher intelligent form of animals? And we have no particular purpose in existence other than survival?
I'm not really certain of my beliefs regarding animals vs. humans. I'm not sure if we're the same as them...but I do think they're similar enough to us. I am very into animal rights. To the point of questioning if it's okay to have pets. I probably will decide it is, because I love animals and miss having a pet, but...yeah, it's THAT INTENSE that I wonder about such things. Back to humans, I would tend to say that we do not, as a group, have a general purpose, just as animals don't really have a purpose.
Countess wrote:If God did exist, would you serve Him or is the God of the Bible seem unfair and terrible to you?
If He existed, and He were in control, and He did knowingly choose to give us free will despite knowing what we would do with it, then I would never serve him. I would hate His sadistic guts. The loving God I "had a relationship" with growing up, would never allow the things I've seen to happen.
Countess wrote:Why did you get an avatar and then take it away?
I was displeased with the blurriness caused by the re-sizing. STILL AM. It was a wallpaper-sized clear photo but OF COURSE NOT ANYMORE. *glare*
Countess wrote:DO YOU EVER CHECK YOUR PMs?
When I can drag myself away from other ones, yes. :lol: YOU PEOPLE ARE KEEPING ME BUSY, GOSH.

Wuddup sing :)
sing wrote:When Was the first time you watched fast and furious?
I'm pretty sure I went to see it in the theater with my brother when it first came out. We certainly saw all others after that in the theater together, it's kind of a tradition. As he recently told me, "The Fast and the Furious is the series of our generation". 8)
sing wrote:Have you seen furious 7?
I have. Tears were shed. I can never listen to that song the same way again. Losing Paul Walker was like losing a piece of my brother.
sing wrote:What is your favorite design? (polka dots, paisley, stripes etc.)
Camouflage and tiger stripes!!! I detest this chevron obsession that's happening on Pinterest right now and trickling out into everyday life all over the freaking planet. :mad:
sing wrote:Nice avatar btw
Why thank you. Blurry though it may be.

Dom
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you realize that, now with that avatar, everyone is for SURE going to think that you are a guy? :lol: :twisted:
Dom wrote:If He existed, and He were in control, and He did knowingly choose to give us free will despite knowing what we would do with it, then I would never serve him. I would hate His sadistic guts.
Well, you know WHY He gives free will don't ya? It's because He wants us to be more than animals. He wants us to love Him because of our own choice, and not forced. Otherwise we would all be robots. So hate that I guess.... it makes sense to me though. *sigh*
Dom wrote:The loving God I "had a relationship" with growing up, would never allow the things I've seen to happen.
To be bluntly honest, from my point of view, you would be (if there is a God and Devil) serving the one who is causing all this chaos. Devil Causes. God is the only Cure. So I guess we can blame God, but that really is only what the Devil would like us to think.

So since He is "all powerful" He could just stop it. AND SO WHY DOESN'T HE? It's not because He is cold, hard, and unkind. It's because one of His attributes is Justice. When He gives free will to humans, He doesn't change from that. He set it up that when we make poor choices, there are bad consequences. Like the law of gravity. Jumping off a building will always result in falling. It's just how it goes. He can't go around fixing our lives so we live in ease and luxury. We would never learn things, and never realize that we need Him to make us truly happy.

Aaaaand, if you read all that, I give you a star. :P

Least favorite household chore?

Favorite chore?

How many siblings do you have?

Do you have a best friend IRL?

Which social media do you use the most?

Was Hitler evil?

Dom
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:Do you realize that, now with that avatar, everyone is for SURE going to think that you are a guy? :lol: :twisted:
I do.
Miss Friendship wrote:Well, you know WHY He gives free will don't ya? It's because He wants us to be more than animals. He wants us to love Him because of our own choice, and not forced. Otherwise we would all be robots. So hate that I guess.... it makes sense to me though. *sigh*
But we act as animals anyway. And he gave us the means to do it. Any court in the country would call that an accomplice. He handed us the knife. We can use it to dig some holes in the ground and sow some good seeds, or we can use it to shred apart the innocent. Guess which we use it for more? He did that. (But HE doesn't exist. It's so odd trying to talk about this, because I'm so used to talking about God as if He is real, but I don't believe He is anymore.)
Miss Friendship wrote:To be bluntly honest, from my point of view, you would be (if there is a God and Devil) serving the one who is causing all this chaos. Devil Causes. God is the only Cure. So I guess we can blame God, but that really is only what the Devil would like us to think.
I'm not serving either. I don't believe either exist. Serving Satan would be very different from how I live.
Miss Friendship wrote:So since He is "all powerful" He could just stop it. AND SO WHY DOESN'T HE? It's not because He is cold, hard, and unkind. It's because one of His attributes is Justice.
What proof do you have that justice is served in the end? You haven't been to hell to know it. I know plenty of people who need to go there. Can you guarantee me they will get what's coming to them? You can't, anymore than I can say there's not a God. I can't prove He doesn't exist. You can't prove He does.
Miss Friendship wrote:He can't go around fixing our lives so we live in ease and luxury. We would never learn things, and never realize that we need Him to make us truly happy.
It is not about luxury. And humanity does not learn. Look back through history. Look at today. Mankind will never improve.
Miss Friendship wrote:Aaaaand, if you read all that, I give you a star. :P
*collects my star*
Miss Friendship wrote:Least favorite household chore?
Doing the dishes, I suppose. I don't like all the steam. I don't really mind anything anymore though. You reach a point in life where you just get over hating certain things.
Miss Friendship wrote:Favorite chore?
Vacuuming. It's quick, doesn't make me feel like I need a shower, and the room feels so much cleaner afterwards.
Miss Friendship wrote:How many siblings do you have?
One. Seven more in Heaven. Or...yeah, I guess I don't believe in Heaven. See how difficult it is to rewire a lifetime? So... Seven who didn't make it.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you have a best friend IRL?
Yes, but he's in another state at the moment, and will be in Afghanistan soon.
Miss Friendship wrote:Which social media do you use the most?
I got rid of Facebook many years ago. I don't really use any of the others. I'm on YouTube all the time but I don't have an account, so that takes the "social" out of it, eh? ;) The vast majority of my online interaction takes place on Skype. YOU PEOPLE ARE SPECIAL. It's been YEARS since I was a regular on a message board.
Miss Friendship wrote:Was Hitler evil?
I never made a habit of studying him. My instincts tell me yes. =| (I HAD TO MODIFY my "none" face, because this board turns it into this hideous shield face with crooked eyebrows. Ugh.)

Dom
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why did you get rid of Facebook?

How did your siblings die? O.o
Dom wrote:(But HE doesn't exist. It's so odd trying to talk about this, because I'm so used to talking about God as if He is real, but I don't believe He is anymore.)
How many years have you been an atheist? I thought it was a decade?
Dom wrote:What proof do you have that justice is served in the end? You haven't been to hell to know it. I know plenty of people who need to go there. Can you guarantee me they will get what's coming to them? You can't, anymore than I can say there's not a God. I can't prove He doesn't exist. You can't prove He does.
Actually there is one sure way to know if God exists or not. PM me if you are interested. :P
Dom wrote:It is not about luxury. And humanity does not learn. Look back through history. Look at today. Mankind will never improve.
You are absolutely right. The Devil is just as active today as he ever was. It's a war. A spiritual war. And will be until the world ends. And yes, I do believe it with my entire heart, but I will speak of it as "if there was a God it would be this way" terms. Have you truly never seen amazing examples of completely awful disgusting people into every kind of crime imaginable change in a way that is only supernatural?
Dom wrote:Doing the dishes, I suppose. I don't like all the steam. I don't really mind anything anymore though. You reach a point in life where you just get over hating certain things.
Interesting way to put it. I think I understand that.... although I am yet so little, oh ancient one.

Do you have any close friends who are Christians?

Dom
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:Why did you get rid of Facebook?
I was extremely depressed and was trying to erase myself.
Miss Friendship wrote:How did your siblings die? O.o
No worries about asking, as I let you know in PM. Miscarriages and a stillbirth. They all have names. People have different ideas about miscarriage but they were all real to my mom and they were all real to me.
Miss Friendship wrote:How many years have you been an atheist? I thought it was a decade?
I don't consider myself an atheist. I'm still searching for the proper term for what I am. I've read about atheists, humanists, and a lot of other things. Nothing has really popped out and sounded "right", yet. As for how long, my closeness with God started breaking down a decade ago during my parents' divorce, and about five years ago I had a major meltdown that resulted in extreme anger towards God. It's only the past two or three years that I finally came out the other side of that anger and realized I simply don't believe in God anymore at all. I pretty much found myself with a choice...either the God I was raised to believe in was not who He said He was, or else there was no God at all. The latter seemed infinitely more "right". I have not questioned my belief since then. It does still trip my mind though, and it's difficult to talk about God with people because like I said, I'm so used to just talking about Him like He's real...yet I don't believe that anymore. You will definitely find me having discussions about the character of God...which makes NO SENSE, seeing as I no longer believe in Him. *shrug* I can't just shut off something I've known about and talked about my entire life. I know it's odd.
Miss Friendship wrote:Actually there is one sure way to know if God exists or not. PM me if you are interested. :P
Sure...I assume you're referring to the miracle you mentioned in your thread. Feel free to hit me up, though I'M DOUBTFUL, LITTLE LADY.
Miss Friendship wrote:Have you truly never seen amazing examples of completely awful disgusting people into every kind of crime imaginable change in a way that is only supernatural?
I have seen sinful people come to God and turn their lives around. I don't think it's supernatural. I think everyone has a breaking point...rock bottom...and everyone has the ability to rise up from that and become a better person. Haven't you ever noticed how MANY people come to God when they're "at rock bottom"? That's code for desperate. When you're desperate, you reach for anything. The concept of God is there as a salve for all their wounds, redemption for all their sins, forgiveness for all their guilt. It makes perfect sense to me. I don't think it's supernatural in any way. As for the people who *don't* come to God when they're at rock bottom, I explain that as they are typically the ones, like you, who were raised in it. It's called indoctrination. Brainwashing. And I don't mean to offend you, my dear. I was once exactly like you are now. I would have debated with myself, ten years ago. It isn't your fault or anyone's fault. You have simply been groomed, by your parents who were groomed before you, by generations of people who have been groomed for centuries, in this idea of God, Heaven, Satan, Hell. It is my humble opinion that none of it is real. Humans need answers and a way to make everything okay. The concept of God provides that. I understand why it is so appealing. Believe me, if I could have hope and know that the people I have lost are ACTUALLY in a better place, I would sleep a lot better. And maybe I wouldn't be so freaking depressed. But I can't believe that anymore. I've seen too much. I know too much.
Miss Friendship wrote:Interesting way to put it. I think I understand that.... although I am yet so little, oh ancient one.
;) I guess I deserve that, after giving you and Blitz grief about your age. :twisted:
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you have any close friends who are Christians?
I do. And a lot of my relatives. Obviously my parents...but I haven't seen or spoken to my dad since the divorce.

Dom
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Dom wrote:I was extremely depressed and was trying to erase myself.
Did you ever get it back? Did it help?
Dom wrote:I don't consider myself an atheist. I'm still searching for the proper term for what I am. I've read about atheists, humanists, and a lot of other things. Nothing has really popped out and sounded "right", yet.
Hmm, maybe agnostic? Anyway... you are you. Completely unique and special in your own way.
Dom wrote:As for how long, my closeness with God started breaking down a decade ago during my parents' divorce, and about five years ago I had a major meltdown that resulted in extreme anger towards God. It's only the past two or three years that I finally came out the other side of that anger and realized I simply don't believe in God anymore at all. I pretty much found myself with a choice...either the God I was raised to believe in was not who He said He was, or else there was no God at all. The latter seemed infinitely more "right". I have not questioned my belief since then.
So are you saying the "closeness" was just imaginary? And that it was more based on personal experiences than sitting down and reading books written by atheists with "facts" that convinced you there was no God? You do have a third option, I think. The God that you were raised to believe in is not the same God that actually exists. (Not saying you were raised to believe in the wrong God, but just pointing out...)
Dom wrote:It does still trip my mind though, and it's difficult to talk about God with people because like I said, I'm so used to just talking about Him like He's real...yet I don't believe that anymore. You will definitely find me having discussions about the character of God...which makes NO SENSE, seeing as I no longer believe in Him. *shrug* I can't just shut off something I've known about and talked about my entire life. I know it's odd.
I would account this to that innate understanding placed in us that sort of tells us that God exists. Just like we feel "bad" after wounding/hurting someone else. Bad isn't a thing unless God exists. But all that aside, you don't believe in that. I don't think it's that odd. It's natural. I mean even atheists pray seconds before they die. It happens.
Dom wrote:Sure...I assume you're referring to the miracle you mentioned in your thread. Feel free to hit me up, though I'M DOUBTFUL, LITTLE LADY.
No, no. I wouldn't expect you to believe in my own personal experience. (That was just how it was with me) I will try to stick with logic and facts. :P
Dom wrote:I have seen sinful people come to God and turn their lives around. I don't think it's supernatural. I think everyone has a breaking point...rock bottom...and everyone has the ability to rise up from that and become a better person.
And this is where I struggle. I know my tendency, I know my weaknesses. I never could live above sin with absolutely no supernatural help and involvement. I couldn't just give myself a perfectly inward joy when terrible things around me happen. I can only credit that to a greater higher power working through us. Drunkards don't just "quit" their addiction. They are going to go back... unless they have a higher power.
Dom wrote:Haven't you ever noticed how MANY people come to God when they're "at rock bottom"? That's code for desperate. When you're desperate, you reach for anything. The concept of God is there as a salve for all their wounds, redemption for all their sins, forgiveness for all their guilt. It makes perfect sense to me. I don't think it's supernatural in any way.
Yes, I have noticed that. I even think to some extent God lets people get to the end of their rope, so they will finally come to Him.
Dom wrote:As for the people who *don't* come to God when they're at rock bottom, I explain that as they are typically the ones, like you, who were raised in it. It's called indoctrination. Brainwashing. And I don't mean to offend you, my dear. I was once exactly like you are now. I would have debated with myself, ten years ago. It isn't your fault or anyone's fault. You have simply been groomed, by your parents who were groomed before you, by generations of people who have been groomed for centuries, in this idea of God, Heaven, Satan, Hell. It is my humble opinion that none of it is real. Humans need answers and a way to make everything okay. The concept of God provides that. I understand why it is so appealing. Believe me, if I could have hope and know that the people I have lost are ACTUALLY in a better place, I would sleep a lot better. And maybe I wouldn't be so freaking depressed. But I can't believe that anymore. I've seen too much. I know too much.
I totally get that. I do. As for being brainwashed, well then you could say everyone is brainwashed to a certain extent. I mean, what is Absolute Truth? From your point of view, it's kind of whatever you feel is right. So teaching a child anything is brainwashing. If there is no absolute truth, we have no idea if God exists, or if He doesn't. We don't know how we got here, there is no way to tell. So either way you go...
Dom wrote:I guess I deserve that, after giving you and Blitz grief about your age. :twisted:
Come to think of it, when we are at the athletic age of 40, you will be 51 and suffering from rheumatism. :twisted:
Dom wrote:Obviously my parents...but I haven't seen or spoken to my dad since the divorce.
Is he not OK with you talking with him... or you just would rather not?

Do you do email?

Why is your best friend in Afghanistan?

What's your favorite color?