Interview Booth Rules - New Rules Added!

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Interview Booth Rules - New Rules Added!

Hey all.

Recently, the moderation decided to implement new rules regarding the Interview Booth.

1. Please do not copy/paste the same set of questions onto more than 5 threads.
This is very spammy, and is seen as only wanting to up your post count. The point of the Interview Booth is to get to know your fellow board members, so make your questions unique to each member. (If you have one question you /really/ want to ask a bunch of people, that's fine, but put it with other questions too, and follow the second Interview Booth rule.)

2. Please do not post in more than 7 threads per day in the Interview Booth.
(Not including your own thread.) We have noticed it getting very spammy in the Interview Booth lately, so please make sure to follow these guidelines.

3. One thread per person, please!

Have a great day!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Question, what is the definition of thread? I'm confused please explain.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote:Question, what is the definition of thread? I'm confused please explain.
A thread is the another term for a topic. When you start a new topic, you're starting a new thread.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

How do you thread?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Katie10 wrote:How do you thread?
Click the button towards the bottom left of the screen that says "New Topic", with Eugene's head on it.