Ask Tea Ess things

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!

Favorite penguin?

Reginald
33%
Reginald
67%

Total votes: 6

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Ask Tea Ess things

Ask me nearly anything!

prompt reply not guaranteed
Last edited by Tea Ess on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:55 am, edited 13 times in total.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

WUT IT'S A TS.

What will your life be like when you're not a mod?

What is your favorite Disney princess?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Belle wrote:What will your life be like when you're not a mod?
It will undoubtedly be less exciting now that I no longer have my moderating duties. :( However, I am looking forward to seeing what the SS is like as a normal member. I just realized that I can't see some of my own posts now that I no longer have my powers.
Belle wrote:What is your favorite Disney princess?
Hmm. I gave this a lot more thought than I should have. :P I haven't watched all of the Disney Princess movies, but I might say Rapunzel, or possibly Ariel.But Belle is a definite possibility
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

YAY! You started one. \:D/

Are the posts you make as a mod that are hidden to the rest of us counted on your post record?

Favorite colors?

First friend you made on the SS?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I did! :D

Yes, they are. They don't make up that much of my overall posts- I think around 200, but that's a rough guess.

I tend to like darker green, but the color of the sun shining through maple leaves might be my favorite.
Heeeeelllllllllooooooo
That's a really good question. My very first PM was from Hannah J., who no longer posts here, and the first post I responded to was made by Old Judge. I would say that I probably got to know Old Judge first, and then Belle (then God's Girl) a bit later. PF joined a couple months later, and we clashed at first, but eventually sorted out our differences. =p I think Odyssey Fan and Kaida came later on that summer. I became friends with OF after impressing her with my surprisingly accurate telepathy powers. :P Samantha was after them (I think?), and I've gotten to know Penguin a bit more recently, among many others. It really just depends on how you define friend, but I would say probably Old Judge first.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Were you the one who had met someone from the SS IRL? Or was that the The Old Judge?

What is one thing you hope to accomplish in life?

Do you enjoy writing?

How long have you been listening to AIO?

Favorite AIO characters?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Miss Friendship wrote:Were you the one who had met someone from the SS IRL? Or was that the The Old Judge?
I've actually been in the same room as someone from Campbell County, but neither of us realized it at the time. I haven't met anyone from the SS, but it would be nice to do so.
CODE!
Miss Friendship wrote:What is one thing you hope to accomplish in life?
I hope to become an actuary. It can be difficult to describe, but the definition is "a person who compiles and analyzes statistics and uses them to calculate insurance risks and premiums." It's what I'm studying to be, and I'm taking one of the preliminary exams this December, Financial Mathematics.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you enjoy writing?
It really depends. For my first few college classes, I had to write extensively, especially for a history class that didn't have any other assignments or tests, just writing essays and answers to discussion questions. I did enjoy being able to quickly write a creative, clear paper on short notice, and I think all of the practice helped me with both written and oral communication.

Since then, I really haven't taken any classes that require me to write much (I've been taking exclusively math, accounting, and risk management courses since last semester), so my writing abilities have been slowly dying. :( I do notice that it has become harder to find the wording to express what I want to say on the SS, which is frustrating. I still enjoy writing, but I do it a lot less.
Miss Friendship wrote:How long have you been listening to AIO?
I've been a bad AiO fan and haven't listening to an episode in months. :( I first started listening when I was around 8-9, if I remember right, but it could have been older.
Miss Friendship wrote:Favorite AIO characters?
I've always liked Lucy, along with Eugene.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:What is one thing you hope to accomplish in life?
I hope to become an actuary. It can be difficult to describe, but the definition is "a person who compiles and analyzes statistics and uses them to calculate insurance risks and premiums." It's what I'm studying to be, and I'm taking one of the preliminary exams this December, Financial Mathematics.
http://www.actuariesrule.com/?page_id=10 - watch the video here, I can't find it on youtube to embedd it. :P

Which is better - Teddy bear or stuffed dog?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Are you subscribed to any youtube channels? If so, which ones?

Top three favorite movies?

Do you enjoy reading?

How old are you? *hope this isn't a stalkerish question*

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Belle wrote:http://www.actuariesrule.com/?page_id=10 - watch the video here, I can't find it on youtube to embedd it. :P

Which is better - Teddy bear or stuffed dog?
Thank you for the video! My laptop is dying so I can't watch it now, but that will be a nice tool to explain it to people. Stuffed dog. My sister and I had a ton of stuffed animals growing up, but for whatever reason we didn't have a teddy bear.
Miss Friendship wrote:Are you subscribed to any youtube channels? If so, which ones?
No, I'm not. My siblings show me youtube videos that they like, so I let them subscribe to channels instead.
Miss Friendship wrote:Top three favorite movies?
Good question. I'm not a huge movie person, but I would say The Fellowship of the Ring, maybe My Neighbor Totoro, and just to have something recent, The Martian.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you enjoy reading?
I do. I don't read as much as I used to, but I still love reading, and listening to audio books. I'm currently waiting for Gatefather (by Orson Scott Card) to become available.
Miss Friendship wrote:How old are you? *hope this isn't a stalkerish question*
It isn't. :P I turned 18 this spring.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

T.S. (myself) wrote:I turned 18 this spring.
So, you are ONLY a year older than I am?? O.o I thought you were ancient. *hides*

What's your avatar from?

Favorite meal ever?

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I tended to give that impression to people after I joined, but I thought I didn't do that as much anymore. :(

This avatar was made for me by Wooton right after I joined. I've only ever used Dr. Blackgaard avatars since then, excluding the time I participated in Arkan's April Fool's Avatar Roulette.

My favorite meal is probably fettuccine alfredo and grilled shrimp.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

T.S. (myself) wrote:I tended to give that impression to people after I joined, but I thought I didn't do that as much anymore. :(
It was your avatar that got me. Anyways, hello, how're you?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

You are a debate vampire. Do you enjoy debating a LOT, or just occasionally?

Do you think The Old Judge should start a Q and A?

Is there any vanished user that you wish would return?

Helios
Butter Pecan

Does "T.S." stand for Thousand Suns? :twisted:
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:Does "T.S." stand for Thousand Suns? :twisted:
Or maybe Today Stinks, or perhaps The Sarcastic Myself. Or something. :twisted:
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Emma wrote:
T.S. (myself) wrote:I tended to give that impression to people after I joined, but I thought I didn't do that as much anymore. :(
It was your avatar that got me. Anyways, hello, how're you?
Yeah, I suppose it does come across as a bit old.
Miss Friendship wrote:You are a debate vampire. Do you enjoy debating a LOT, or just occasionally?

Do you think The Old Judge should start a Q and A?

Is there any vanished user that you wish would return?
I would say I enjoy debating occasionally. It can be fun and very enlightening, but I don't feel the need to do it often.

I do think Old Judge should start a Q&A, although I'm not sure if he's interested.

ALL OF THEM. Almost. :P I would love to see just about anyone who has vanished return, especially Odyssey Fan, Kaida, Creative Thinker and Aftershocker (I don't know if they count as vanished, but they aren't around much), fodo, Whittifer, Aaron Wiley, ect.
Helios wrote:Does "T.S." stand for Thousand Suns? :twisted:
It very well could stand for that. Along with other possibilities.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Hahaha Is MaryBeth one of those that makes you say "almost" everyone??? ;) *hides*

How's college going???

What are you studying again? Engineering???

Aftershocker is mostly on the chat. Penguin ;) Kaida and Waldo also show up on the chat some. (Waldo goes by Firefly ;) and other things so you have to pay attention to the way she talks.)

How many people know what T.S. actually stands for? (Can only think of 2)

Do you enjoy being a "normal" member??? You were blue for so long I almost didn't recognize you! ;)

What newer member are you looking forward to getting to know better??? Or seeing more posts from?
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Hahaha Is MaryBeth one of those that makes you say "almost" everyone??? ;) *hides*

How's college going???

What are you studying again? Engineering???

Aftershocker is mostly on the chat. Penguin ;) Kaida and Waldo also show up on the chat some. (Waldo goes by Firefly ;) and other things so you have to pay attention to the way she talks.)

How many people know what T.S. actually stands for? (Can only think of 2)

Do you enjoy being a "normal" member??? You were blue for so long I almost didn't recognize you! ;)

What newer member are you looking forward to getting to know better??? Or seeing more posts from?
Mostly trolls, spammers, or people who harassed others.

College is going well, thank you! I have an exam tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. :anxious: I'm studying Actuarial Science, which involves a lot of statistics and financial mathematics. Belle shared this amazing clip about it: http://www.actuariesrule.com/?page_id=10

Thank you. I've seen Waldo in her Firefly form, but it's been a long time since I've seen her. I do get to talk to Aftershocker and Kaida fairly regularly, but I still miss them on the SS.

Who can you think of? O.o Not very many people know my real name, but there are a lot of very creative guesses. :yes:

I definitely enjoyed being a moderator, but so far it hasn't been too massive of an adjustment to being a normal member again, although I do miss my blue name, and I've wanted to correct typos a few times.

That's a very good question. I haven't spent much time on the board at the same time as Miss Friendship, who became a very prominent poster in my absence. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better, as well as Emma and Isaiah. Those are three people who have posted a lot that I don't know well, although I try to get to know everyone better as time goes on.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

T.S. (myself) wrote:I haven't spent much time on the board at the same time as Miss Friendship, who became a very prominent poster in my absence. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better, as well as Emma and Isaiah. Those are three people who have posted a lot that I don't know well, although I try to get to know everyone better as time goes on.
*feels so honored* You and The Old Judge are two people who I wanted to get to know, but you only appeared on the SS every once in a blue moon so I never had the chance. :P

Were you homeschooled?

Is this your first or second year in college?

Favorite subject in school?

Favorite authors?