For all the questions you have always wanted to ask an Ninja

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!

How long have you been waiting for this topic???

1. For about... NEVER!!!
18%
2. It entered my mind once.
12%
3. I was hoping you would make one but didn't give it much thought.
29%
4. Awhile that's all.
6%
5. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES GURL!!!! FINALLY!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LATE!
35%

Total votes: 17

Blitz
Moose Tracks

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
Blitz wrote:Well, I've been called the cutest thing on earth by older people. They also promptly ask my age...
Hahaha How old did they think you were??? You do have a cute personality, but I would say you have more gentlemanly looks than cute. You look like the person who would help little old ladies cross the street and save some maiden in distress.
Trust me everyone call me cute. I mean everyone. Girls my age, to middle age men, to grandmas. I am gentlemanly though. They ask my age to see if I am around the age of one of their grand daughters. :x
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
Blitz wrote:Well, I've been called the cutest thing on earth by older people. They also promptly ask my age...
Hahaha How old did they think you were??? You do have a cute personality, but I would say you have more gentlemanly looks than cute. You look like the person who would help little old ladies cross the street and save some maiden in distress.
Trust me everyone call me cute. I mean everyone. Girls my age, to middle age men, to grandmas. I am gentlemanly though. They ask my age to see if I am around the age of one of their grand daughters. :x
*literal dies laughing* Awww man I hate when people always inform me of single guys or try to set me up with people they know. :noway: So you agree with then that you're cute??? >^_^<
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I prefer handsome. ;)
Debate Vampire

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Of course you do! ;) *admires her handsome little bro*
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Have you decorated for Christmas yet?

Who on the ss do you think has the coolest avi?

Who has the coolest sig?

What is your favorite genre of music?

Would you rather go without makeup for 2 years, or drive a pink bug with orange flames on the sides for one year that says in black letters "i am a redneck" ?

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Rolls his eyes*
What was your worst nightmare?
Worst color of hair possible?
Cats or dogs?
Debate Vampire

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

sing wrote:Have you decorated for Christmas yet?

Who on the ss do you think has the coolest avi?

Who has the coolest sig?

What is your favorite genre of music?

Would you rather go without makeup for 2 years, or drive a pink bug with orange flames on the sides for one year that says in black letters "i am a redneck" ?
Yes... and no.

Hummm... I actually can't think of anyone's that I've thought was cool... You have the best sig tho. ;)

Pop/dubstep/classical/rock/indie/epic/musical... I like quite a bit. But my favorite is lullabies.

... Is there really a choice here... NOT WEAR MAKEUP FOR TWO WHOLE YEARS!!!!! I mean That doesn't mean I can't put it on people so I can still go to school for makeup and I can totally be one of those redefining beautiful makeup artists.

Blitz wrote:*Rolls his eyes*
What was your worst nightmare?
Worst color of hair possible?
Cats or dogs?

*giggles mischievously*

Remember I can't say :P But honestly watching people in pain is one of my worst nightmares.

For myself orange. For most people it's whatever color doesn't suit their skin tones. :mrgreen: So decisive eh!

Cat, CATS!!!! CATS!!!!!
Dom
Cookies & Creme

What makes you unique? Are you still 24? DO YOU EVER FEEL CONFUSED HOW YOU ENDED UP ON A BOARD WITH A BUNCH OF 16 YEAR OLDS?! :mad: What tortures you late at night? What is something surprising about you? Are you as religious as the rest of these heathens? What do you drive? Favorite thing about your parents? Thing you miss most about childhood? Are you addicted to chapstick? What is your guilty pleasure...movie, food, music, etc. If you could spraypaint any object and turn it into pop art, what would it be? Link me to a favorite song. Are you glued to your phone? Favorite Odyssey character? If you had to be a rock star or an opera singer, which would you choose?

Dom
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Dom wrote: Are you still 24? DO YOU EVER FEEL CONFUSED HOW YOU ENDED UP ON A BOARD WITH A BUNCH OF 16 YEAR OLDS?!
*cough* Ninja has always basically been my little sister. :mrgreen:

Do you find Dom in ANY way like Helios? :twisted:

When are you going to get an avatar? O.o Should I find you one? :twisted:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Dom wrote:What makes you unique? Are you still 24? DO YOU EVER FEEL CONFUSED HOW YOU ENDED UP ON A BOARD WITH A BUNCH OF 16 YEAR OLDS?! :mad: What tortures you late at night? What is something surprising about you? Are you as religious as the rest of these heathens? What do you drive? Favorite thing about your parents? Thing you miss most about childhood? Are you addicted to chapstick? What is your guilty pleasure...movie, food, music, etc. If you could spraypaint any object and turn it into pop art, what would it be? Link me to a favorite song. Are you glued to your phone? Favorite Odyssey character? If you had to be a rock star or an opera singer, which would you choose?

Dom
Mostly my ability to fool people. (I.e. I can make people believe something about me that isn't 100% true.) It's most fun when making people believe I'm shy and quiet. ^_^

Nope. :P

No, because when I joined there were more people my age. And some of my best online friends are on here. (Well the chat mostly now.)

Good question... I guess mostly the unknown and if I'll ever feel like I've done enough... and what the hay bail is enough..? ;)

I'm a talkative introvert and I am actually (biologically) an only child. *blows minds*

Depends on what you mean by religious. Yes I believe in Christ and I do enjoy worship but I'm not one of those people who always talk about it or force my beliefs on others. I prefer to live my faith and allow others to make their choice on their own beliefs.

Mostly people crazy! xD

Oooh good question! I love their laughs and smiles. I love all the inside jokes we have!!! And fun nicknames. Hahaha I just love my parents! :P

Honestly I can't remember something I don't have now... Or anything I would want to change. I enjoy my life now much more than my childhood. (I had a pretty "rough" childhood and had to grow up fast.) But I guess if I had to choose something I would want to go back to when my uncles were like my older brothers. *shrug* But honestly I would rather just have better relationships with then now than to go back.

Hahaha no... Are you? O.o

Chocolate, late night chats, This board and community, youtube, poetry, nuttella, the sound of music, gone with the wind, Justin Bieber, 1D, Alex Goot, Disney and cuddling. >^.^<

I would paint a mockingjay from the hunger games with a Rose, bread and arrow. With the quote May the odds ever be in your favor... or something like that. If it has to original than it would be a heart star with this quote My name defines me.

This is my most played song right now :P (Not SS approved. Look up a cover they are better anyway ;) What Do You Mean By J.B. [Justin Beiber] Because he actually has good songs now :P with depth) http://youtu.be/DK_0jXPuIr0 But one of my all time favorites is http://youtu.be/AWoPsyY8CZY and http://youtu.be/r5yaoMjaAmE But I love music and have a ton of favorites! :P

Nope. At times I don't even check it all day :P I try my best to live in the present world and not so much online. B] Some days I'm better at it than others.

Dr. Blackggard. <3

An opera singing but I think I would be pretty good at either. (=
Miss Friendship wrote:
Dom wrote: Are you still 24? DO YOU EVER FEEL CONFUSED HOW YOU ENDED UP ON A BOARD WITH A BUNCH OF 16 YEAR OLDS?!
*cough* Ninja has always basically been my little sister. :mrgreen:

Do you find Dom in ANY way like Helios? :twisted:

When are you going to get an avatar? O.o Should I find you one? :twisted:

... younger sister who is older than you... and has been here longer than you missy :P And weren't you the one who asked why we hadn't talked before Sept... O.o ;) :P

No... I would say Dom is kinda like Waldo but nothing like Helios. (I'm not sure you know Waldo.)

When I get one :P you can if you were like to but that doesn't mean I'll use it. :mrgreen:
Last edited by NinjaThrowingStar on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I have never known Waldo. Saw her name on the chat tonight though.

OK wait, I thought you were younger than I am. Remember? That was the joke. O.o
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:I have never known Waldo. Saw her name on the chat tonight though.

OK wait, I thought you were younger than I am. Remember? That was the joke. O.o
Waldo is amazing!!! You should talk to her!!! :yes: I love her so much!!! She was one of my first SS sisters!!! ^_^

... Are you sure that was me... Hahaha or maybe you never told me this! Because I didn't realize you thought I was ever younger than you. :P
Dom
Cookies & Creme

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Yes I believe in Christ and I do enjoy worship but I'm not one of those people who always talk about it or force my beliefs on others.
Like that Countess person? :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:ahaha no... Are you? O.o
Yup.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Chocolate, late night chats, This board and community, youtube, poetry, nuttella, the sound of music, gone with the wind, Justin Bieber, 1D, Alex Goot, Disney and cuddling. >^.^<
Nutella is the nectar of the gods. :yes: Who do you cuddle?
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:This is my most played song right now :P http://youtu.be/DK_0jXPuIr0 But one of my all time favorites is http://youtu.be/AWoPsyY8CZY and http://youtu.be/r5yaoMjaAmE But I love music and have a ton of favorites! :P
Um. He certainly...grew up. O.o The middle song is a favorite of mine, as well. :wacky: I'd heard the last but had no idea it was Christina Perri...cool video, too.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:An opera singing but I think I would be pretty good at either. (=
You like singing? Have you taken lessons?
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:I would say Dom is kinda like Waldo

Waldo is amazing!!! You should talk to her!!! :yes: I love her so much!!!
So it's just a matter of time before you love me with emphatic delight. 8)

How old are you? What made your childhood so rough, sounds like you love your parents in any case...? Do you back up your computer or would you lose your LIFE if it crashed? Have you ever touched a stingray? Where would you rather be: an amusement park, a state park, or a skate park? :twisted: What is something you and your parents argue about or disagree on? Are you currently in love? How do you know when you've fallen in love? What kinds of sports or physical stuff were you into as a kid...karate, gymnastics, swimming, stuff like that. If you could live on the moon alone, would you? Are you more fond of going to your favorite restaurants, or trying new and exciting ones? What is your definition of an introvert? What is something that makes you profoundly sad, but has no impact on your personal life? Would you rather learn to fly a plane, or drive a train? What are some of your favorite smells? Who was the last person to hurt you? What are some of your favorite games (cards, board, computer, whatevs)? Are you crafty? When walking down a street, do you tend to look at the people, the sidewalk, the traffic, or simply stride boldly like a boss? :mrgreen: Do you have a favorite stuffed animal? Were you an emotional kid? Do you have a lot of anger? How can someone close to you tell when you're distressed? Flip flops or boots? Highway or country road? Unicorns or dragons? Romance or sex appeal? Domesticated animals or wild? Are you a neat freak or messy? If you could erase one event from your past, what would it be? If you could do ONE amazing thing tomorrow, what would it be? What was your mood when you woke up this morning? What do you fall asleep thinking about?

Dom
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Christmus or Christmis?
Ice skating or roller skating?
Multi-colored (Christmas) lights or solid color?
Regular or LED?
Milk or juice?
Coke or Pepsi?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Dom wrote:Like that Countess person? :twisted:
*cough* NOTHING ESCAPES ME.

What's your avatar of?

Do you sit up to wait for the New Year?

Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Did you get the email I sent you last week? :D

How was your Thanksgiving?

Do you miss Helios as much as I do?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Helios
Butter Pecan

Do you miss me as much as I miss me? :twisted: *realizes what she just said is actually true* :cry:
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

No, I had no one in mind when I said that. (I also hope you were joking :P )
Nutella godess wrote: Nutella is the nectar of the gods. :yes: Who do you cuddle?
YUSSS!!! I literally never have a jar of Nutella (no matter how big) for more than a day or two if I'm really self-controled!!!! ^_^

I cuddle because it makes me feel wonderful, happy and loved. :P I just really enjoy it... I think I might even enjoy cuddling more than Nutella!!! (O.O)
Miss Dom wrote:Um. He certainly...grew up. O.o The middle song is a favorite of mine, as well. :wacky: I'd heard the last but had no idea it was Christina Perri...cool video, too.
hahaha he sure did...! That's awesome!!! I remember singing it to my baby sister all the time. *sigh* She was my sunlight in a "prefect storm".
Talent Seeker wrote: You like singing? Have you taken lessons?
Yes I love singing!!! I WAS LIKE LITERALLY BORN SINGING!!! Hahaha Yes and no. I have never had a formal music lesson in my life but I have had music teachers give me pointers and tips, that helped my singing. (One of them actually really wanted me to compete but I couldn't... ]_= ) But I have sung solo in many different churches in the States.
The Questioning One wrote: So it's just a matter of time before you love me with emphatic delight. 8)
Maybe...? Hahaha It's actually very highly possible!!! :mrgreen: I'm stating to kinda like love you already!!!
Dom wrote:How old are you? What made your childhood so rough, sounds like you love your parents in any case...? Do you back up your computer or would you lose your LIFE if it crashed? Have you ever touched a stingray? Where would you rather be: an amusement park, a state park, or a skate park? :twisted: What is something you and your parents argue about or disagree on? Are you currently in love? How do you know when you've fallen in love? What kinds of sports or physical stuff were you into as a kid...karate, gymnastics, swimming, stuff like that. If you could live on the moon alone, would you? Are you more fond of going to your favorite restaurants, or trying new and exciting ones? What is your definition of an introvert? What is something that makes you profoundly sad, but has no impact on your personal life? Would you rather learn to fly a plane, or drive a train? What are some of your favorite smells? Who was the last person to hurt you? What are some of your favorite games (cards, board, computer, whatevs)? Are you crafty? When walking down a street, do you tend to look at the people, the sidewalk, the traffic, or simply stride boldly like a boss? :mrgreen: Do you have a favorite stuffed animal? Were you an emotional kid? Do you have a lot of anger? How can someone close to you tell when you're distressed? Flip flops or boots? Highway or country road? Unicorns or dragons? Romance or sex appeal? Domesticated animals or wild? Are you a neat freak or messy? If you could erase one event from your past, what would it be? If you could do ONE amazing thing tomorrow, what would it be? What was your mood when you woke up this morning? What do you fall asleep thinking about?

Dom
Ageless. (If you would actually like to know pm me. ;) But seriously even people in my real life ask me this all the time. No has any clue how old I am. :mrgreen: #it'samystery

Ummm... Many things. Most of them very personal... I guess mostly the lifestyle I was born into. (You can check out my blog I've gone into some details on there or pm me. I'm willing to talk about it but I would say it's a bit heavy for some of the kids and it's really personal... something that I'm still healing from.) I choose to try my best to keep the relationships I have with my parents. Yes we have an okay relationship but it's not perfect and it will never be. I have had to learn to forgive a lot and to move on. (Also I had to learn it's not my responsibility to change people they have to do that on their own hard lesson for an 11 year old to have to learn... but it's something I'm so thankful for.)

Hahaha Well I guess you can say I back it up... I mostly just use notebooks. (I don't have my own computer so I've always shared with someone... it's best not to have anything too important on a shared computer ;) ) But what I do have backed up is backed up online... so if the Internet ever breaks.... I'm dead meat!!!

Yes!!! They are kinda slimy but so majestic!

Hummm... well I wouldn't mind any of them right now... I love all 3!!! But since it's late night/early morning I would have to say state park... I would want to be laying under the stars watching them burn and shine in their wonderful breathtaking way.... *sigh* While listening to the night and the fire die down. #perfection hahaha the only thing that would make this image better is a CUDDLE BUDDY!!! :mrgreen:

Hahaha there are so many things!!! :lol: Probably the thing we have argued about the most is responsibilities/respect/authority. I am the kind of person who will take charge and my mom is someone who never takes charge... so I've gotten into the most trouble for not obeying my mom... But she becomes a blubber mess so *shrug* hahaha I usually ignore this because it I had not stepped in things would never get done. :P We disagree on a lot!!! Movies, music, clothing, people, what it means to be a woman, makeup... etc. But there are things I won't even bother voicing my opinion on because I know it will only lead to a fight. Mostly it's just me and my mom who fight and my dad is always yelling at me for not "respecting" my mom and not treating her better than I treat him... #sorrythisissuperranty

Yes but not romantically. I love a lot of people and things! :yes: But on one will have me for a partner. :lol: #letsyoudecideifthatstrueornot

Okay... love is far to broad a term.... I'll break it down. Family is "easy" you got the blood, you got the love!!! Friends, I go out of my way to spend time with you, I actually want to get to know you better and I'm willing to put up with your annoyingness because I love you! Now the complex one... romantic love... If I'm willing to lay my feelings aside for your happiness, if I'm actually saddened at the thought of loosing our relationship and if I've had that moment of time when I suddenly realize I am willing to set aside the time it takes to have a relationship with you. (That's when I know I love someone... It's mostly just feelings over a few days. Then it grows until I can't subdue it anymore :lol: )

Karate, swimming, soft ball, soccer, flag football, running, kick ball and dance. (I also got really into lifting for awhile.)

Can I come back to earth to visit people??? Or have facetime??? I would love to live on the moon.. then I would be closer to the stars.... *sigh* But my insides would die without someone to share it with and to explore with... so I don't think I could do it. But I would love to try!!!

Well... I have always had a bit of anxiety about eating out because I have pretty bad food allergies. But I love trying new foods and new places. So honestly neither for me. I would rather cook something at home.

An introvert is someone who functions best when they have more time alone, someone who prefers to watch and listen, someone who needs time to process things internally, someone who feels most comfortable around and in places where they have control over social interactions and someone who needs very little outer stimulation.

Honestly is there anything that can both make me sad and not have some impact on my life? For something to make me sad it has to in someway have meaning to me... But if you mean something that makes me sad that I personally don't have to encounter on the daily.... Hunger. Knowing children go to bed hungry makes me sad. Pain. Knowing someone in this world is having to enduring pain and a loved one has to watch them endure the pain... that makes me sad. Water. Knowing people don't have water to drink or bath in makes me sad.

Fly a plane!!! It's actually on my bucket list!! ^_^

Oooh! Man, rain, baby, honeysuckle, blueberry, fresh cookies, hair spray, sharpie, gasoline.... that got weird fast!!!

Depends... physical... I think it was my brother awhile back... Mentally... an Ex friend. Emotionally... Maybe my mom maybe. (If you count making me angry hurting someone :P) If not than a guy friend.

Clue, Just dance, CoD, Halo, Uno, poker, spoons and rummy. I also play this game with myself sometimes when I'm broad. I try to remember random facts... like what color shoes soandso was wearing, or who did this person sit by... or how many stop signs have I seen today. Stuff like that to test how observant I've been... because if I get bored I'll zone out. So I have to keep myself present. :P *pats bow on head*

Yes. I love crafts! I have actually taught a arts and crafts class for 1-6th graders. ^_^ I love them!!!

I look people in the eye as I walk by, if they are paying attention I might even smile I them. ;) If no ones around I watch my shoes. I'm honestly not sure why but I love watching my shoes walk over the different types of grounds. I also like to look up at the sky... but I don't tend to do these things if people are around. I like people watching so if there are people they have my attention and the way they interact with the world has my mind. :yes: (I do wish I walked like a boss tho... :mrgreen: I've noticed people who walk like bosses aren't really anymore special they just believe they are something and have the confidence to demand your attention. When I see it I'm like man I want that... but when I do it I feel like a rude donkey!!!)

Yes, a bear my step dad got me before I was born. It's from south America and it's made from llama... IT IS SOOOO SOFT!!!!

I don't remember being overly emotional (my mom claims I was but I mirror peoples emotions... and she is way overly emotional... but she's the only one) I remember being pretty happy go lucky and very imaginative.

I wouldn't say a lot. But my anger is very pointed and to the root. I have a very long fuse but when I blow... I explode beyond belief... And it literally will take me all day to recover.

What do you mean by distressed??? I'm not really sure... but my body language and facial expressions have never been something I could hide so... if I'm avoiding people and I seem off. You are right... but have fun getting me to talk :P Hahaha there's only one person who can "make" me talk.

I love sandals!!! So I guess I'll go with flipflops... but when you say flipflop I think of like chop plastic flipflops from like the dollar tree/walmart... and I never wear those! (I don't usually spend under $10 on flipflops/sandals I on average spend closer to $20.)

Highway. I love NYC because there are like 5 levels of roads on top of each other.... it's amazing!!! xD

Unicorns.

I don't know how to answer this one... Both. It honestly depends on the relationship and want we want out of it. But I'm not big on romance either way... so I guess that means I have no choice but Sex appeal :P

Wild.

A bit of both but I'm more more neat than messy... I just wouldn't say I'm a "neat freak" :P I just become stressed out when things aren't put up or I'm working in a messy space so I pick up after myself. (And others)

Idk. Maybe starting this reply at 1am :P But honestly if I could go back I would have dropped out of high school and taken my GED when I was 15/16 then gone to beauty school and moved out before I was 18. But I can't change the past so *shrug* I let others dictate my life instead of taking charge. Lessons were learned... that's what matters.

Pass the pre-test with flying colors so I don't have to worry so much about studying over the holidays... *crosses fingers* I know I won't tho I don't feel I'm ready for the test at all.

Hahaha the first time I woke up this morning I kinda was confused and freaked out. (Heard a weird sound at 5am, next time I was beyond annoyed that my alarm was going off at 7am after I couldn't get back to sleep at 5 and then at 8 when I had to get up I was exhausted, stiff and sore... I'm not a morning person to the least degree!!!)

Depends... sometime I fall asleep thinking about what I'll wear the next day and what I have to do, sometimes I'll fall asleep thinking about a friend... sometimes I fall asleep debating/arguing with myself about something. Sometimes I fall asleep thinking about someone I love... Other times I fall sleep thinking about how worthless I feel and How I hope my eyes won't still be swollen in the morning. *shrug* What do you fall asleep thinking about??? Honestly it depends on my mood and day.

Sorry guys I'm really tired... I'll get to the other Qs later. (I'm really sorrrrrrryyyyyy!! *hugs* I'll try to get to them tomorrow if I can... And I'll make sure I give interesting answers!!! ^_^)
Dom
Cookies & Creme

*reads your answers* :wacky: *Dom really likes you a lot* BUT APPARENTLY THE FEELING IS NOT MUTUAL. :mad:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
Helios wrote:my awesomeness level is far higher than yours, so I don't think we can even compare.
I totally Agree!!! Sorry Dom
:boohoo:

...Or is it? :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
Dom wrote: So it's just a matter of time before you love me with emphatic delight. 8)
Maybe...? Hahaha It's actually very highly possible!!! :mrgreen: I'm starting to kinda like love you already!!!
Dom
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Connie G. wrote:Christmus or Christmis?
Ice skating or roller skating?
Multi-colored (Christmas) lights or solid color?
Regular or LED?
Milk or juice?
Coke or Pepsi?
Or maybe it's Christ-Mass ;) I don't think it matters and I'm not sure which way I prefer to say it. *shrug*

Ice skating! <3

Depends. I like both.

Idk.

Juice.

Coke...? But I don't drink any sodas xP they make me feel sick. (I don't eat much sugar at all and I have a very natural diet. I think that's part of it. )
Miss Friendship wrote:
*cough* NOTHING ESCAPES ME.

What's your avatar of?

Do you sit up to wait for the New Year?
Hahaha that's not true missy! :P There are many things that fly over your pretty little head. ;)

I'm not sure. I won it last year it came as a set. :) What do you think of me letting some of you guys pick Sigs and avys for me??? :? *shrug* I obviously don't care about either. :lol:

Yes!!! I usually am at church when the ball drops!!! ^_^ Last year I went with my sisters youth group for an all nighter. They are a blast!!!
Mandy wrote:Did you get the email I sent you last week? :D

How was your Thanksgiving?

Do you miss Helios as much as I do?

I did. :mrgreen: I also replied. ;) Sorry it took me so long tho. I've been crazy busy! (Work, blogging and moving... #nofreetime)

It was okay. I painted and cleaned a lot. And cooking with hardly any dishes was interesting. But it was a fun day with fam.

... :oops: I didn't even know she was gone....
Helios wrote:Do you miss me as much as I miss me? :twisted: *realizes what she just said is actually true* :cry:
No deary, I'm sorry but I could never miss you as much as you miss your self. *hugs super tightly* But I do love you!
Dom wrote:*reads your answers* :wacky: *Dom really likes you a lot* BUT APPARENTLY THE FEELING IS NOT MUTUAL. :mad:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
Helios wrote:my awesomeness level is far higher than yours, so I don't think we can even compare.
I totally Agree!!! Sorry Dom
:boohoo:

...Or is it? :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
Dom wrote: So it's just a matter of time before you love me with emphatic delight. 8)
Maybe...? Hahaha It's actually very highly possible!!! :mrgreen: I'm starting to kinda like love you already!!!
Dom

Awww I'm sorry Dom if I made you feel like I didn't like you. :( I honestly don't know very much about you but from what I do know you seem like an awesome person!!! I am sure I will fall head over heals in love with you very soon. ;)

Hahaha You may try to be more amazing than Helios... But that is nearly impossible! ;)