For all the questions you have always wanted to ask an Ninja

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!

How long have you been waiting for this topic???

1. For about... NEVER!!!
18%
2. It entered my mind once.
12%
3. I was hoping you would make one but didn't give it much thought.
29%
4. Awhile that's all.
6%
5. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES GURL!!!! FINALLY!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LATE!
35%

Total votes: 17

Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Wait when what ball drops at your church??

Also, Dom asked "Who do you cuddle," not why do you cuddle. I am also curious.

How many people do you expect to actually read all of what you write when a single post is over 2 pages long?

At what age do you think children should be given phones (smartphones, in particular)?

Why do you think there is a "Jason" emoticon ( :jason ), but not a Connie, Whit, Eugene, or anyone else emoticon?

Do you think Jason is more awesome than other characters? Maybe that's why?

Do you think we could get a Connie, Whit, Eugene or anyone else emoticon if we asked really sweetly? (because we all know you would be really good at that ninja!)

What sorts of nicknames do you like to be called?

What sorts of nicknames do you not like to be called?

Do you like to be called nicknames at all?

Do you like my avatar?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Connie G. wrote:Wait when what ball drops at your church??

Also, Dom asked "Who do you cuddle," not why do you cuddle. I am also curious.

How many people do you expect to actually read all of what you write when a single post is over 2 pages long?

At what age do you think children should be given phones (smartphones, in particular)?

Why do you think there is a "Jason" emoticon ( :jason ), but not a Connie, Whit, Eugene, or anyone else emoticon?

Do you think Jason is more awesome than other characters? Maybe that's why?

Do you think we could get a Connie, Whit, Eugene or anyone else emoticon if we asked really sweetly? (because we all know you would be really good at that ninja!)

What sorts of nicknames do you like to be called?

What sorts of nicknames do you not like to be called?

Do you like to be called nicknames at all?

Do you like my avatar?
Hahaha not at my church in time square!!! ;)
[youtube] http://youtu.be/o7yC-01suw0
[youtube]
Last years ball dropping! It's an America new years things.

Oh... She did... O.o Well I've been sharing a bed with both of my sister lately so then right now :P but there are a few other people. Friends, family... more than friends. *shrug* I don't know... I wouldn't cuddle with totally strangers but pretty much everyone else if they are game. :lol: :P

My posts have never taken up a full page. :P But I don't know... I don't really understand why I spent like 5 hours reading Docs whole Q and A... *shrug* I guess whomever want to find out more about little old boring housewife me. ;)

It depends on maturity. Dude there are adults that don't need smart phones!!! (I personally don't have a smart phone :P ) But I got my first phone when I was 11. I was flying across country by myself to spend the summer with my grandparents. *shrug* I was allowed to keep the phone because I started babysitting/nannying that fall. (I was 12 then) I also had to pay for the phone. (Not the plan just the phone) that's part of why I haven't up graded. I've needed things more than a better phone :P so honestly it depends on how mature the kid is and if the parents feel the need for them to have one. I personally don't care. And my children (if I ever have any of my own... I don't want children right now... but I've been told that will change.) Will not get their first phones until they have proven they are responsible enough to handle a phone. Also They will have to pay for the phone/I any upgrades.

Idk I've never thought about it. This is a Q for Bren/people who aren't active anymore. But I guess they just used some of the same smiles from the ToO.

I don't think Jason is more awesome than other charters. [Already answered that ;)]

Hahaha maybe. *shrug* making new smiles is quite a bit of work ;) hahaha why do you think I would be good at getting it to happen??? :lol: I have no idea how to code and no one listens to me. :P

Oooh good question!!! I love nicknames!!! I don't mind nicknames as long as they are true and fit the person. But I really love inside joke nicknames that have a funny story/memory behind them. It's always fun to think of that special bond you have with someone when they remember and share a memory with you in the form of a nickname.

I don't like nicknames that are unfitting and/or inappropriate. I also don't really care for nicknames like babe/baby/honey etc. I mean I don't straight up mind them but I prefer more creative nicknames!!! :yes:

I believe I already answered this. :mrgreen: I love being called by nicknames and calling people by nicknames.

Yusss!!! It's adorable just like you are!!! :inlove:
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Dom
Cookies & Creme

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:hope you were joking
NOT EXACTLY. :roll:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:I remember singing it to my baby sister all the time. *sigh* She was my sunlight in a "prefect storm".
Tell me more?
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:I have sung solo in many different churches in the States.
That's pretty awesome. What songs?
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:I would want to be laying under the stars watching them burn and shine in their wonderful breathtaking way.... *sigh* While listening to the night and the fire die down. #perfection hahaha the only thing that would make this image better is a CUDDLE BUDDY!!! :mrgreen:
You sound like peeps I know. You're purdy awesome.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:my insides would die without someone to share it with and to explore with...
Mmhm, same. I am a solitary person, physically, like I don't mind being alone or doing things alone... But I have to be able to talk to someone about everything inside, be that on the phone or through the computer, whatever. I have to have outlets or I would go crazy.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Oooh! Man, rain, baby, honeysuckle, blueberry, fresh cookies, hair spray, sharpie, gasoline.... that got weird fast!!!
Did you just say "man"? O.o
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:If no ones around I watch my shoes. I'm honestly not sure why but I love watching my shoes walk over the different types of grounds.
Do you ever take pictures of that? I love taking pictures of my various skater shoes on various surfaces. On rocks in front of streams, up in the air on a swing at a playground, on sand, on red dirt, hanging over the side of a mountain... :wacky:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:there's only one person who can "make" me talk.
Who be dat?
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Highway. I love NYC because there are like 5 levels of roads on top of each other.... it's amazing!!! xD
I love New York, too. :yes:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:I let others dictate my life instead of taking charge. Lessons were learned... that's what matters.
I know what that's like. Glad things are looking different for you now. =)
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:What do you fall asleep thinking about?
I'm usually on a Skype call and don't have much of a chance to think because talkings are going on, or else I'm thinking about the person I'm talking to. Sometimes I'm stressed about work. Mostly I just feel comforted and fall asleep.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:I honestly don't know very much about you but from what I do know you seem like an awesome person!!! I am sure I will fall head over heals in love with you very soon. ;)
Naturally. :mrgreen:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Hahaha You may try to be more amazing than Helios... But that is nearly impossible! ;)
Nearly. Nearly is enough room for the Dom to squeeze through and come out in front. 8)

Are you in a relationship? Have you ever made paper snowflakes with scissors? Do you feel you worry too much about appearances? What do you love so much about stars? Is the rest of your family as snuggly as you? Do you like playing with peoples' hair? What is your fatal flaw? What is the last thing you did that you were proud of yourself for? Is this Christmas happy or sad? What kind of dance do you like? What is the last thing you took a picture of? Did you do that pre-test, and how did it go? What do you eat when you go to the movies? Are there any upcoming movies you're looking forward to? Do you like stage shows and musicals, and if so, name some favorites? What type of voice do you have? What was the last upsetting thing that happened in your life? Is there something intangible you wish you could have happen for Christmas? Do you prefer realistic art or stuff with more vibrant, unrealistic colors? What is your favorite Christmas baking? Are you a prankster? Do you overthink? What is the last book you read? If you could choose another name for yourself, real or internet nickname, what would it be?

Dom
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Are you afraid of NinjaHunter?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Did you know that someone is willing to pay 5 billion credits and a converted Corellian space freighter in order to have me hunt you down ;)?

Everyone fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Where have all the good ninjas gone, long time passing?! :mad:

Dom
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Why is it "an Ninja" (yes, gurl, I just noticed) rather than "a Ninja"? Was that on purpose :P?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games