Novatom Q/A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Hey Novatom!! So glad you are back around here!!

I love your avi, by the way! \:D/

What is the funnest thing you did this summer?

Are you glad that fall is here or are you sad that summer is ending?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Am I not creepy?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I really think I should report Eleventh for making two posts with only one word. :twisted:

Did Eleventh strike you as super strange and weird in his questions? :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Paula wrote:If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
I would say some combination of "it's going to be okay" and "Jesus loves you".
Paula wrote:If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
As cliche as it sounds, probably just my first name.
Paula wrote:How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, average, quirky, wishes, movies.
Paula wrote:What would you do differently if you knew that no one was judging you?
I would say anything that popped into my head, which would probably lead me to be a very obnoxious person.
Emma wrote:Nova!
Do you like reading?
Or music perhaps?
Yes, I like reading. I am currently reading Carry On, Mr. Bowditch.
I like music. Now I am listening to Klove (a Christian radio station). I play violin and piano.
Dream Big wrote:What is your favorite school subject?
Math maybe? I don't really have a favorite, but that's my best subject, so...
Dream Big wrote:What genre of books do you enjoy reading the most?
I'm getting book genres ad movie genres mixed up. Lets say fiction, comedy, and action/adventure.
Dream Big wrote:How many times have you watched the movie Wreck It Ralph?
I have it recorded on my TV, so I watch parts of it evey now and then. I have probably seen it about 20 times.
Dream Big wrote:When was the last time you watched it?
I watched it a few hours ago.
Dream Big wrote:What would your ideal day look like?
I would wake up and watch the sunrise atop a grassy hill, then I would play board games with my family, go to Disneyworld, have a Disney princess movie marathon, dance along to my favorite songs, and finally stay up all night with my friends.
Dream Big wrote:What's the best vacation that you've been on so far?
I moved a year ago and on March 17 of this year (St. Patrick's Day) I spent a day where I used to live. I went and surprised my friends, who had no idea was coming. It was the best day of my life. (It even beat out spending a day in Thailand riding elephants.)
Dream Big wrote:Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?
The mountains. There's much more variety.
Blitz wrote:Who would you marry on here? Mwhaw ;)
Excuse me? I'm only twelve.
Paula wrote:If you were asked to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Average.
Paula wrote:What impact do you want to leave in the world?
I want to do anything good possible, which covers so much that I could not say. But if I were thinking of impacts that I actually might make, I'd say I would like to be a friend to the friendless and bring people to Christ.
Paula wrote:What do you want to be remembered by?
I'd like to be remembered by my kindness, generosity, friendliness. So basically my character.
Paula wrote:What has been the greatest adventure of your life?
Life is an adventure in itself.
Paula wrote:Where do you go and what do you do to wind down/relax?
I lie on my bed, turn on the radio, and sing along with Klove.
Paula wrote:What were you doing when you last lost track of the time?
That was about an hour ago. I was watching TV.
Dream Big wrote:What language are you currently learning or would like to learn?
I am currently learning Latin, but I have always wanted to learn French.
Dream Big wrote:Do you prefer the city or the country?
If I'm with a lot of people, I would go to the city, but if I was by myself I'd prefer the country.
Dream Big wrote:In what ways do you think color affects the way we view things?
Darker shades seem sadder and brighter shades seem happier. Other than that I don't think they affect the way we view things.
Dream Big wrote:What is something you would like to do to help change the world?
I have always wanted to join my grandfather's prison ministry. And start a charity.
Mandy wrote:Hey Novatom!! So glad you are back around here!!

I love your avi, by the way! \:D/
Hi Mandy! It's good to be back. Thank you.
Mandy wrote:What is the funnest thing you did this summer?
I wanted to wake up like Cinderella did in her movie, where she just wakes up and immediately does her morning routine, all happy and chipper. So I wrote down the lyrics to "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and the next day I woke up ad reenacted Cinderella waking up. I sang too, which was not smart because my voice always sounds terrible in the morning.
Mandy wrote:Are you glad that fall is here or are you sad that summer is ending?
I am disappointed that summer ended because I can't go to the pool anymore or sleep in as late as I want or go to summer camps. But now my activities have started up and I get to see my friends, so I'm not complaining.
Blitz wrote:Am I not creepy?
I never considered you being creepy before you said that, so no.
Miss Friendship wrote:I really think I should report Eleventh for making two posts with only one word. :twisted:

Did Eleventh strike you as super strange and weird in his questions? :P
YES.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Novatom...I can't even...You really are the best ^_^ I legitimately laughed out loud to a few of your answers xDDD #PricelessHumor

I listen to K-Love too by the way and so does Miss Okie so we can all talk about that lovely radio station sometime *nods*

What's your favorite scene in Wreck it Ralph?
Does that one part where King Candy says, "You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses?" make you die laughing? That one is one of my personal favorites =P My friends and I replayed that over and over for 30 minutes straight and by the end of that night our voices were gone =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Novatom wrote:YES.
Well then we think alike. :clap: *high fives Novatom*

Have you ever flown before? Ever flown by yourself before?

How old are you? Or do you not give out personal information? O.o

Why haven't I seen you around in awhile? Do you remember me? ;)
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Paula
Peach Cobbler

SHE IS 12, MF :x Read her answers *fades into the wall* Glad to have you back by the way, twinny =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Paula wrote:SHE IS 12, MF :x Read her answers *fades into the wall* Glad to have you back by the way, twinny =P
Riiiight. Thanks. It's uhh, grrreat to be back... *eyes the gun in Paula's sig*

Paula
Peach Cobbler

*squints her eyes and looks skeptical* Yeah...Just stay on my good side...
Happy now?
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

What is your favorite animal?

Have you heard Album 59 of AIO yet?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Emma
Peach Cobbler

xD
So, who is normallest of us all? I honestly can't think of a normal SSer, but I hope you can! ;)
What is your favorite thing about the SS?
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

What drives you nuts about electronic keyboards?
Do you like balls?
What is your favorite letter?
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Paula wrote:Novatom...I can't even...You really are the best ^_^ I legitimately laughed out loud to a few of your answers xDDD #PricelessHumor
I love how people are funny when they're not even trying to be.
Paula wrote:listen to K-Love too by the way and so does Miss Okie so we can all talk about that lovely radio station sometime *nods*
*nods with Paula*
Paula wrote:What's your favorite scene in Wreck it Ralph?
I don't have a favorite. My least favorite is when Ralph smashes Vanellope's car. I always fast forward through that part; it breaks my heart. Imagine seeing your dreams crushed (literally crushed) right before your eyes... :cry:
Paula wrote:Does that one part where King Candy says, "You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses?" make you die laughing? That one is one of my personal favorites =P My friends and I replayed that over and over for 30 minutes straight and by the end of that night our voices were gone =P
No...
Miss Friendship wrote:
Novatom wrote:YES.
Well then we think alike. :clap: *high fives Novatom*
I'm glad we agree. :)
MissFriendship wrote:Have you ever flown before? Ever flown by yourself before?
I have flown too many times to count. I have not flown by myself though, and considering how freaked out my mom was when my then-15-year-old brother went on a plane trip by himself, I probably won't be any time soon.
MissFriendship wrote:How old are you? Or do you not give out personal information? O.o
As Paula already said, I am 12. I am okay giving out certain personal information.
MissFriendship wrote:Why haven't I seen you around in awhile? Do you remember me? ;)
You haven't seen me because I haven't been on her in a few months. There's no particular reason why I wasn't on here. I do remember you. I remember your original avatar was one of Connie in the AIO videos.
Mandy wrote:What is your favorite animal?
My favorite animal is a snow leopard.
Mandy wrote:Have you heard Album 59 of AIO yet?
I've heard one episode. (I think it was the first one.). Other than that, no.
Emma wrote:xD
So, who is normallest of us all? I honestly can't think of a normal SSer, but I hope you can! ;)
Schnoodlec, yelsew, Samantha14, and underseasie - I mean Rosy seem pretty normal. Maybe that's because I don't know them too well, but still.
Emma wrote:What is your favorite thing about the SS?
Have you ever been on Line Play? Well it's an app and I have an account in it. I get to interact with different people, but once I suddenly realized I wasn't really interacting with them bcause after I chatted with them I forgot everything they had said. It's the same with Roblox. So I like how I can meet people on the internet, but actually know them.
MnM wrote:What drives you nuts about electronic keyboards?
That a lot of times they don't have a pedal, and if they do it doesn't work very well at all.
MnM wrote:Do you like balls?
I suppose. It depends on the kind though.
MnM wrote:What is your favorite letter?
[/quote]

The one I received from ArnoldteRubberDucky when I was at camp. I would write it out, but I can't find it. :( It was some Shakespeare thing. I read it to my whole cabin and they were cracking up laughing.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Novatom wrote:
MnM wrote:What drives you nuts about electronic keyboards?
That a lot of times they don't have a pedal, and if they do it doesn't work very well at all.
Ummmm... I'm talkin' 'bout electronic keyboards. The ones that suddenly appear on your electronic device when you want to type something. :o
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Oh. :? Nothing drives me nuts about them except when people only use one index finger to type and they type super slowly.
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Novatom wrote:Oh. :? Nothing drives me nuts about them except when people only use one index finger to type and they type super slowly.
That's a good one! :P
Do you like the sun or the moon better?
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

MnM wrote:
Novatom wrote:Oh. :? Nothing drives me nuts about them except when people only use one index finger to type and they type super slowly.
That's a good one! :P
Do you like the sun or the moon better?
I guess I like the sun better. We can't live without it, and sunsets and sunrises are beautiful.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

You like Roblox? So do I. Do you play other games online?
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I have not played Roblox in awhile, but my account is JaneMoffat if you want to find me. I don't really play any other games online where I interact with people, but I like playing Fireboy and Watergirl (it's multiplayer but I play it by myself) and the Brainpop games, mostly "Ayiti: The Cost of Life".
Dream Big
Caramel Crunch

What is the best gift you've ever given someone?
Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
How would you describe the greatest adventure of your life?
⚓︎We have this hope as an anchor for the soul. A hope both sure and steadfast.
Hebrews 6:19