Ask Ark (Answers not guaranteed.)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Mandy wrote:If you could change something about the SS, what would it be?

The header. It's time we had some other characters besides Whit up there.
Mandy wrote:What do you do when you're nervous?
I vanish coins.
Mandy wrote:What are you looking forward to most right now?
Summer! See this post.
~ Walker in Dreams
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:

When is the last time you looked at the header? *coughs* We now have 20-something different characters on different headers..
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Belle wrote:
Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:

When is the last time you looked at the header? *coughs* We now have 20-something different characters on different headers..
I apologize. Apparently my humor was either too subtle, or told with too straight of a face.
~ Walker in Dreams
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Goodness! You need someone to ask you more questions! Maybe I should make it my duty to post in unpopular threads. :P

What are your 2 favorite hobbies?

What is your career goal?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Winter or Summer?
Autumn or Spring?
Beach or forest?
City or country?
Stripes or plaid?
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Helios wrote:Have you watched the Adventures of Merlin?
No.
Helios wrote:Where exactly ARE the Destiny Islands?
A very difficult and fascinating question. I would hazard third star to the right.

-- Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:56 pm --
Paula wrote:Did you make your signature and avatar?
Yes, basically speaking.
Paula wrote:What's your favorite song?
Aha.
Alright. So, my first favorite song that I had Was, and to large extent still is, Big House by Audio Adrenaline. An album with this on it was my first CD.
My favorite for a good while was Galaxies by Owl City.
When someone asks me, my answer to this question is always Oh Happiness by the David Crowder*Band. This epitomizes my faith for me pretty much. {I also have to mention Shodows by the DCB, as well as just David Crowder period.}
Paula wrote:Do you like making DIY crafts?
Basically yes. We have a bit of a strong tradition of that sort of thing in my family, and we do it well. A fair amount of my stuff I have made myself. I always like to get my hands in things and make them just how I would like. Only I can do things as perfect as I want them.
Paula wrote:What are your thoughts on the Lord of the Rings books series?

It is such that Christopher Tolkien said that when he told people that his father wrote the books just to have a place to put his elvish language, they wouldn't believe him.
~ Walker in Dreams
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

What is your favorite anime?

What was your favorite movie when you were little?
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

What if I want my answers guaranteed? :(

Are you artistic?

What's your favorite writing utensil?
xo eht haiasi-
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Samantha14 wrote:How long have you been saved? (Personally coming to know Jesus, even if you've been in church all of your life.)
N/A
Samantha14 wrote:Who is/are your best friends here, in the years you've been a member?
Answer Option 1: You of course. -_-
Answer Option 2: I'd say, aside from you holding the position of Bestie, the older members basically. We all loved SuzyLou, T.S. and I hit off on a similarity of mentality, etc.
Samantha14 wrote:Can you believe we've been friends for 3 years?
Well, yeah; I have begun to feel the passage of time, it is kind of nice, feeling the flow, and finally being old enough to get nostalgic and feel recollections.
Wow. That actually is a long time. We are so much older. Love you. (In the way Twilight Sparkle loves her friends of course, Belle, not the way Shining Armor loves Cadence. #ExpertlyDeterringFuss)
Samantha14 wrote:What are some magic tricks you've learned recently?
I have actually been working on refining the technique and psychology of my effects, it has been fascinating, productive, and very mentally expanding. I have been working on some finger ring effects.
Samantha14 wrote:What are you looking forward to most about college? What are you nervous about?
Probably being away from home, although I will miss my family.
Nothing. I do not get nervous. #ComplicatedLier
Samantha14 wrote:If you could spend an entire day with someone from SS, who would it be and why?
Answer Option 1: You of course. -_-
Answer Option 2: My brother, because I'm missing him right now.
Answer Option 3: There are several tempting options, I have always kinda wanted to meet SuzyLou, but it would really come down to you, because we are online Besters and I want to meet in real life. It is possible that we wouldn't be able to stand each other's looks, personalities, or way of speaking in real life, in which case it would be nice to have the matter settled. If that were to happen we could then be content with just being of similar mind, and enjoying each other's online company. If we hit it off in real life, then we could enjoy an enhanced online relationship.
Samantha14 wrote:If you could spend an entire day with a historical figure, who would it be and why?
Well, off hand I guess Houdini, because I have always wanted to. But I might choose George Washington instead, it would be phenomenal to meet my forbear. Of course then there's G.K. Chesterton... and Saint Frances... screw it, I don't know.
Samantha14 wrote:Have you heard the new Toby Mac album? A DC Talk reunion! =D
Not until you mentioned it. Holy crow. That is amazing.
Samantha14 wrote:Have you seen any of the latest Kingdom Hearts news? What do you think is going to happen? I need A. Kairi to become a playable character. B. More SoKai in canon. C. Roxas and Naminé to become their own somebodies. And D. Xion to exist and be saved. Plus everyone else who needs saving.
That sounds a fairly accurate forecast to me.
Samantha14 wrote:Have you seen the newest KHIII trailer?
If there is a new Kingdom Hearts III trailer, I have seen it.
~ Walker in Dreams
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why is the right "a" so important to you?

Why do you only appear every so often on here?

What is your favorite word?

What is your favorite meal?

Do you like coffee?

Did you have a good birthday?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Miss Friendship wrote:Last movie you watched?
Kubo and the Two Strings. Mag-nif-i-cent.
Miss Friendship wrote:Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving them from going to jail for life?
My first instinct is no. However, this is a complicated question. To pick an extreme and very hypothetical example, if they were on trial in Nazi Germany for an assassination attempt on Hitler, then that would be a different matter than what one would normally picture when reading this question, and the answer would change. So, having established that at least at a far extreme there would be an exception, where the moral right overrides the legal right, then where father back woulf it also be the right thing to do?
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you think children should be sheltered from unhappiness?
Well, we can't, the first thing a baby does is cry. But the question was do I think we should? Only in the normal sense. Inasmuch as we normally try to make the people we love happy, we should do the same with our kids; they will run into enough sadness as it is. However, an inane attempt to shelter a child from all unhappiness in any situation whatsoever would be an unhealthy approach.
Inside Out covers this topic well.
On another note, I do believe children should be largely sheltered from evil.

-- Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:18 pm --
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What would you get with $10?
(It obviously depends, but this is a lighthearted question, and will be therefore answered without overthinking.) An CD. I measure my money in how many albums I can buy with it.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What do you wish people knew about you?
Less.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What do you wish others understood better? (about you or the world in general)
The existence of universal truths.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What do you find most annoying in others?
Them talking to me.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What do you like more about your online friends than your IRL friends?
What real life friends?
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What is the worst that could happen??
The end of the My Little Pony and Kingdom Hearts franchises.

Let's try that again.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What would you get with $10?
That greatly depends.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What do you wish people knew about you?
Whatever they need to understand me.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What do you wish others understood better? (about you or the world in general)
The existence of universal truths, the existence of a debate for mutual benefit, that they can be wrong, bronies, and the concept of decency.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What do you find most annoying in others?
When people interrupt me when I'm in the middle of something. And I'm always in the middle.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What do you like more about your online friends than your IRL friends?
They tend to be more easily contactable. (But just barely.)
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What is the worst that could happen??
There is no existence after death, and everything is meaningless.

-- Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:42 pm --
Mandy wrote:If someone were standing over you with a sword, telling you to deny Jesus or else you'd be chopped into a million pieces, what would you do?
I'd start a debate with him.
Mandy wrote:What do you usually do to vent/calm your anger?
I don't tend to have a lot of anger. What I have tends to be work-out-able with growls and running my fingers through my hair. When I get really frustrated, I'll tend to go do parkour outside. When I "lose it" {Weird fact: Arkán never loses it. Somehow he was born with such great self-awareness and detachment that even in his most violent of tempers, he never actually loses control, and can prevent himself from doing anything he would regret. [This omnipresent 24/7 self awareness can drive Arkán nuts on occasion, making him feel like he's living his life in third-person. His best memories are often when he can just be normal and do what he feels like doing without too much over-analysis.]} I will typically lift my bed or something else you wouldn't think I would be able to lift unaided.
Mandy wrote:What is your career goal?
Oh God. {Cry to the Lord in his distress.} If I knew I'd have a major right now. I might go into computers or law.
Mandy wrote:Favorite SS forum?
Uh.
Mandy wrote:Funnest thing you've done this summer?
Probably working at the magic shop. Played a lot of awesome video games too. Oh, and I got to see some close friends I hadn't seen in a few years.

-- Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:55 pm --
Mandy wrote:What are your 2 favorite hobbies?
Magic and Mountain Biking.
Mandy wrote:What is your career goal?
*sobs*

-- Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:05 pm --
MnM wrote:Winter or Summer?
Summer. Around here winter is just some unnecessary cold.
MnM wrote:Autumn or Spring?
Spring. There are no falling leaves to make the Autumn beautiful around here, but spring has flowers and new growth.
MnM wrote:Beach or forest?
BOTH! I could not live without my beaches, and I could not live without my Redwoods.
The feel of the sand, the sound of the waves, the taste of the salt. The Smell of the trees, the sound of the woods, the sight of the branches rustling in the wind.
MnM wrote:City or country?
Not the city. Country is boring. Y'all should live in a small artistic town like me.
MnM wrote:Stripes or plaid?
I guess I've always looked better in and preferred plaid-like shirts.

-- Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:15 pm --
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:What is your favorite anime?
*embarrassed cough* Well, I haven't really seen any.
I mostly read manga. (So when someone asks how many episodes of One Piece I've seen, I reply that I'm on the eighteenth book.)
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:What was your favorite movie when you were little?
Hard to tell, but probably Mary Poppins.

-- Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:25 pm --
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What if I want my answers guaranteed? :(
There is is a tier on my Patreon page which will guarantee you a 96% chance of an answer.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Are you artistic?
Fairly. I have some odd tastes, but by-and-large the strong artist genes in my family hold true, especially when it comes to my photography.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What's your favorite writing utensil?
A mechanical pencil, hands down. But I have a favorite thin-line pen too.

-- Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:56 pm --
Miss Friendship wrote:Why is the right "a" so important to you?
I think you mean the right "á".

a) It is, after all, what makes my name distinctive. b) For fun, it's a great running joke to give people a hard time about it. c) I am a precisionist. d) It's my name! How would you feel if people we always missplelling your name?
But mostly b).
Miss Friendship wrote:Why do you only appear every so often on here?
I do have a reputation to uphold.
Miss Friendship wrote:What is your favorite word?
I cannot possibly choose. I have a great many favorites for how they sound, and how much fun they are to say. Should I make an Arkán's Favorite Word of the Day topic?
The one word which always grabs my attention and gets me excited every time I see it is "magic."
I hate it when marketers use it for things which have nothing to do with magic.
Miss Friendship wrote:What is your favorite meal?
A good number. My family's homemade tacos is my go-to answer.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you like coffee?
No. Though I have had some coffee drink things that were good.
Miss Friendship wrote:Did you have a good birthday?
Well now I forget.
~ Walker in Dreams
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Have you played all the Kingdom Hearts games?
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Bananareader wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:54 pm
Have you played all the Kingdom Hearts games?
Don't tell anyone, but I've only completed the first one on the PS2 so far. I'm currently working my way through Chain of Memories for the GBA right now.
~ Walker in Dreams