A Samterrogation.

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

A Samterrogation.

For the sake of not spamming other threads, feel free to ask me anything about anything, here. Depending on the question, I may or may not choose to answer. (No. I will not. I do not sign autographs. Have you seen my handwriting? Heaven help us.)
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you still enjoy debating?

Are you going to active again on the SS or not for very long?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I am an Active Debater, still, and I enjoy it very much.

I'm not sure. It's likely, for the time being, I will be around. Just in and out. =)
Wakko
Pistachio

*asks question before MF can.*
If you could meet 6 people from the SS, who would you meet?
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I cannot choose, I love too many people here. Who I'll likely meet first, though, is whoever is on my way to or in California, so I'll be meeting Woody, Ark, and Foolish, there.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

First of all I'm glad you're back! I didn't really know you when you left so I hope I can get to know you ^_^

-What is normally your inspiration for poetry?
-How long have you been writing poetry?
-How did you find the SS/ToO (whichever one came first =P)
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Why did you leave?
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thank you, Paula. =) I look forward to getting to know you as well.

Question Answers:
Mmmm. Usually daily life and situations I'm put in, or hear about. I'm very emotionally-focused.

I've been writing poetry "For Real" since I was about 12 years old.

The SS, and Odyssey Scoop. I'd already known about it, but I was looking for a place to connect with "Whitsend.org" commenters, as well as simply a place I could no longer be alone at--To be accepted. That was during a very dark period in my life, where I was both mentally/emotionally alone, but actually, physically alone -- My dad had gotten very sick, and we weren't able to go anywhere but doctors, basically, for about two years. Although it certainly got a lot better towards the end of that period, even if I couldn't see it due to personal situations.

SirWhit,

My old iPod officially crashed, and I had no way or means to get a new one, or a way to get back here in the process. I'd just recently been blessed with this "new" one by my Nana, who got a new phone, and gave me this as an iPod. So that has helped.

Plus, I've simply been incredibly busy, as you very well know now. I've learned a lot of lessons, and experienced more ups and downs in the past 6 months, even, than I have even in the past three years.
As much as I truly love you guys, and honestly missed you, I do believe that being here always was a form of "Crutch", in a way. Once that crutch was taken away from me, It forced me to have to walk on my own two legs -- Thus proving to me, and making me realize, just how much stronger I actually was, and how much more I was actually capable of. It forced me to rely on God, and rely on the strengths and abilities He has blessed me with, and thus enabling me in my walk with God, my daily actions/feelings, and helping me to overcome a lot of personal struggles.

I've definitely done a lot of "Growing up" in the past year, but I have absolutely no regrets about the situations I've been in, and the lessons I've learned. The fire was hot, and at times I got burned, but God walked me through it. And I came out a much, much stronger, young woman of God.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What would your perfect day be?
Do you have a pet?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Helios
Butter Pecan

How many of this things have you gone thru while I've been gone? :P
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Do you write stories?
Do you hope to be published some day?
Proud K.R.E Member
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Introvert or extrovert? Favourite food? Pet peeve?
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Peach cobbler or mixed berry?
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay, I'm way behind. Let me try and answer these in order of asking.

Perfect Day? Ahh! Such a hard question. Probably to spend the entire day with my best friend(s), get Chinese food, go explore the town with our cameras in hand. Sounds amazing to me. I love traveling around with people I'm close to.

Pets? Two Cats that I love. ^_^ (Even though they despise me =p)

Gone through? Everything I listed and then some, is what I experienced in your absence, Fear.

Write Stories? I do! In fact, my Best Friend and I are co-writing a supernatural murder mystery right now. So much fun.

Published? I would love to! Though my calling isn't to be an author, I don't think. Although I could become an author within my calling...I think that's entirely up to God, haha.

Introvert or Extrovert? Neither, but both! I'm an Ambivert. It means I'm the balance of an introvert, and an extrovert. I believe that suits me perfectly.

Peach Cobbler or Mixed Berry? Neither, I prefer Apple Cinnamon. =p

Alright! I believe I got everyone. Next! ;)
Helios
Butter Pecan

I meant threads...but the other answer will work, too. ;)

Supernatural murder mystery? Does it include sharks, laundered money, shape-shifters, people returning from the dead, and James Bond? LOL :D
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh! Your question wasn't clear, haha. Um. I have no idea, but it's a lot. =p

Actually it involves a ghost girl (me) meeting a living guy (my best friend), as he's trying to determine what exactly happened to me. They say it was suicide, but too many things don't add up for it to be a one person job. And it's true, as my character needs his help solving the mystery and clearing her name, as well as saving others from the same fate, before she can move on from this bridgeland and continue on. Unfortunately, things aren't super smooth in doing so, especially when Forvis becomes friends with the eccentric she-ghost, and feels an emptiness when he finally realizes that she's going to fade away as soon as she's set free from her false accusation's chains. Thus it's a conflict of morals.. Lose his friendship, or lose semi-innocent lives.

So yeah, it's gonna be pretty intense, I think. No James Bond, though. =p
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Samantha14 wrote:Okay, I'm way behind. Let me try and answer these in order of asking.

Perfect Day? Ahh! Such a hard question. Probably to spend the entire day with my best friend(s), get Chinese food, go explore the town with our cameras in hand. Sounds amazing to me. I love traveling around with people I'm close to.
DITTO (well except the chinese food). Wow.

What is your LEAST favorite way to spend a couple of hours?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Doing math. =p
Helios
Butter Pecan

I'll do it for you! *loves math*

Who's the girl in your avatar?

Have you read any of the Big Hero 6 manga?
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

*Hands you calc. textbook* Have fun.

It's the girl from Paperman. It's a Disney short. It's adorable.

No...I want to though!