A Samterrogation.

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Jeremiahhh

WELL HELLO. questions are so nice yay. Except I'm basically giving people material to use "for" or against me in the future. But. Ah well.

I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS QUESTION MEANS. But if it's asking, what makes a good relationship? Then I can tell you:

Really, my "perfect" relationship concept is that which is based on understanding that no relationship, nor person, is perfect. And yet, you're willing to love each other not just inspite of that, but because of it. Because someone saw you, for all of you, and proved to you that you're ugly side was never to ugly for somebody you love, to love. And that you are more than willing to do the same for them in return. It's the definition of unconditional love, a reflection of the God who should be at the center of it. That someone saw all your broken pieces and even though they were a mess, that's not all they saw them as. It wasn't a hopeless end, it was the very beginning of beautiful. That someone is willing to stay there and help you pick up all the pieces, no matter how seemingly small or meaningless, out then back together again, and fill the empty spaces and cracks with love--Much like God does for us. Resulting in a mosaic heart. A beautiful master piece. Love. Trust. Understanding. Communication. Togetherness. Hope. The journey, not the destination. Not where you end up, but that you sail. That's what floats my boat.

As far as shipping being real, most of my jokes are simply jokes. But if people fit well and are happy together, then I totally believe in it. After all, if God is the one who brings people together, and we are to strive to be more like God as Christians...then God is the ultimate shipper. And I want to follow suit. =p

My plans for the future....well, for one, I'm going to graduate, get a job and license, and work super hard over the next year and a half. Then I have plans to go to college in the fall for a double major in Business Management, and Youth Ministry, as well as a Minor in Theater. I'm going to travel the summer after freshman year, to see different people. I'm going to spend a few weeks with Anemone and Snubs, and then travel back across the country to come see you for a few weeks \:D/ so that's going to be amazing. Then I will finish summer at home, and then start back to college. From there...I want to marry a wonderful husband, and have amazing children, including by adoption because I've wanted to ever since I was 10 years old, because everyone deserves a chance to be loved...I want to fulfilll my calling of building a youth campus, which would be a ministry and outreach to the current and future generations. I want them to know Jesus...to know true love, truer than anything they thought possible. I want them to know they aren't alone, and never have to be. That there are others like them, and others who care and understand. And I want to see that understanding take flight, and spread light in the darkness. I want them to know their voice and their story is worth being heard. That they aren't hopeless. But that they matter. To us, and to the One who gave His life so that they could live. I would love to share that dream with aforementioned husband and family, showing them and everyone the kind of love I was shown. Other than that, I would love to travel, maybe write things that would help inspire others or help them through difficult times. And generally just live out faith instead of simply talking about it.

Mmmm...Recently it took a pretty amazing twist, that wasn't expected, but I can't imagine anything better. So I look forward to seeing how that all works out, in the long run. And yes, it is most definitely happy.

THAT'S REALLY HARD BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE. But on SS: You. On ToO: Nems. That's why I'm coming to see both of you during college break. Because I can't choose. Sorry. =p

I DONT LIKE THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY FAVORITES.

I love Thrive, Where I Belong, Souvenirs, and Meant To Live by Switchfoot(Among a dozen others), Silhouette, Embers, and This is the Future by Owl City (Among a dozen others), Alone by Eyeshine, You Don't Know How Beautiful You Are by Jon Foreman, There Will Be A Day by Jeremy Camp, Strong Enough by Matthew West, Never Alone by Barlow Girl, Stand in the Rain by Superchick, and Basically most anything by Casting Crowns, particularly "Stain Glass Masquerade", "Set Me Free", "If We Are The Body" and "Just Be Held", and most anything by For King and Country, particularly "Priceless", "Matter", "It's Not Over Yet", "Cease Fire", "To The Dreamers", "Already Home", and "Long Live" (Which is kind of like a life anthem for me now.).

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head, but truly, I have a million favorite songs. Because music is something that is so important to me. All of these songs...They tell me. They tell my life and my story, my heart and my experiences, better than words can truly describe. The hurt and pain I've gone through, the struggles I've had, and how God and others really turned them around. How They have to constantly remind me of where I've come from. Come from. Not where I am. Who I've been. Not who I am. And where I'm going. That I am going somewhere and there is hope. And that I can spread that hope to others. Learning from my mistakes and experiences, as well as what others have done for, or to me. Good and bad. Everything can be used for a greater purpose, which is how God works. I strive to be like Him in that regard.

Okay. There's you a super long answer. Phew.