~Interview Emma~

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:What's so good about T or S? Is it because they stand for Twilight Sparkle? :twisted: Or is it the shape?

Do you like hamburgers or hotdogs better?

Favorite outfit to wear to church?
I like the sounds. Now that I think about it. . . :twisted: It's not the shapes, but if it was, it'd be because one is the shape of a serpent.

Hamburgers. Hot dogs are possessed by demons. :yes:

Nice jeans, over-size sweater, and a jean jacket. Also, combat boots. Can't forget those. \:D/
Miss Friendship wrote:
Helios wrote:What's so good about T or S? Is it because they stand for Twilight Sparkle?
Maybe this has something to do with TS. :twisted:
What are you suggesting? :anxious:
Helios
Butter Pecan

How about corndogs? Are they, too, possessed? \:D/

Combat boots! Combat boots! *cheers* Would you ever consider carrying knives in your boots? :twisted: Do you use the boots to stomp on your brother's toes? \:D/
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:How about corndogs? Are they, too, possessed? \:D/

Combat boots! Combat boots! *cheers* Would you ever consider carrying knives in your boots? :twisted: Do you use the boots to stomp on your brother's toes? \:D/
Absolutely possessed. I've always wanted to, so whenever the end times come, you can bet I will. :twisted: I do, along with kicking them in the gut. Although, both of my pairs are starting to get ripped up. *sobs*
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you have any Dr. Martens? I've wanted a pair for a while. :)
Do you think combat boots should be black, or some fun colour?
Have you ever had someone break your shoe by stepping on the back end? :mad:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Emma
Peach Cobbler

GJFH wrote:

Do you have any Dr. Martens? I've wanted a pair for a while. :)
Do you think combat boots should be black, or some fun colour?
Have you ever had someone break your shoe by stepping on the back end? :mad:
No, but I'd appreciate a pair like I would ice cream! :pray: It depends on the mood. Black seems to go with more outfits, but having the mix of vibrant colors is super neat. Right now, I only have a light brown and a dark brown pair, unfortunately. I've been wanting a black pair with white daisies on it for a while, but I don't know if anyone actually makes those. . . :noway:
Helios
Butter Pecan

You could embroider white daisies onto the boots when you get them. Or maybe paint...them...on...? :? I dunno if that'd work. \:D/

So, you like to kick people...in the gut...? :? Hmm, strangely violent, this one. :twisted:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Have you ever taken a Kickboxing class?
Do you know how to sew?
Would you ever want to learn Marital Arts?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:You could embroider white daisies onto the boots when you get them. Or maybe paint...them...on...? :? I dunno if that'd work. \:D/

So, you like to kick people...in the gut...? :? Hmm, strangely violent, this one. :twisted:
I am the worst at embroidery. Paint might work. :yes:
GJFH wrote:Have you ever taken a Kickboxing class?
Do you know how to sew?
Would you ever want to learn Marital Arts?
No, but it sounds like fun! I know how to see, yes, but I am not that great. Absolutely! I could never box, but kickboxing and martial arts sounds great.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Do you like coconuts?
Strawberries or Peaches?
Pizza or Pie?
(I am hungry as you can see :D)
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I was wondering, since you use him as your avatar is Spider-Man one of your favorite superheroes?
Have you seen the trailer for Spider-Man no way home? here's https://www.thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... e#p1161374a link to it on the Town of Odyssey message boards.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Bananareader wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:14 pm
I was wondering, since you use him as your avatar is Spider-Man one of your favorite superheroes?
Have you seen the trailer for Spider-Man no way home? here's https://www.thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... e#p1161374a link to it on the Town of Odyssey message boards.
Hello! I do really really like Spider-man, definitely my favorite. This might not come as a surprise (since it’s been a year) but I have seen the movie!