~Interview Emma~

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

What's your favorite Pixar movie?

What's your favorite Disney movie? (that is NOT Pixar)

What color shirts do you like to wear?
xo eht haiasi-
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Isaiah the Ox wrote:What's your favorite Pixar movie?
Inside Out. It was awesome.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What's your favorite Disney movie? (that is NOT Pixar)
I really liked Dreamer. Cars was pretty good, but definitely meant for younger children. Of course, someone dropped the disk and now it's all scratched up, so I haven't seen Dreamer in three years, but still... :)
Isaiah the Ox wrote:color shirts do you like to wear?
Blue, red, white, green, yellow, purple, whatever is at the top of my drawer.... xD I just wear whatever with jeans. Or jean shorts.
Last edited by Emma on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Do you not read my questions? :x

My first question was for your favorite PIXAR MOVIE.

My second questions was for your favorite DISNEY MOVIE THAT IS NOT A PIXAR MOVIE. You didn't answer either of these correctly....

And how can you say Cars was for younger kids? It was made for kids your age....sooooooo....
xo eht haiasi-
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you not read my questions? :x
Meh. I am tired and I honestly thought that Dreamer was Pixar. Here, lemme switch them around, mister MUST-HAVE-IT-PERFECT.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:My first question was for your favorite PIXAR MOVIE.
You're just now noticing? :O
Isaiah the Ox wrote:My second questions was for your favorite DISNEY MOVIE THAT IS NOT A PIXAR MOVIE. You didn't answer either of these correctly....
Right.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:And how can you say Cars was for younger kids? It was made for kids your age....sooooooo....
It was bought for my younger brother, it was watched by my younger brother, it was played by my younger brother, thus IT WAS FOR MY YOUNGER BROTHER. And at the time, he was three. SO, HA. ;P
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Is Dreamer animated? I don't think so... You do know what "Pixar" is, right? ;)

Who is your favorite comedian?

What is your favorite Christian organization?

What is your dream job?
xo eht haiasi-
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Is Dreamer animated? I don't think so... You do know what "Pixar" is, right? ;)
Blah. Blah. Blah. :P
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Who is your favorite comedian?
Tim Hawkins.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What is your favorite Christian organization?
My Church. ;P
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What is your dream job?
To be a singer.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

What type of songs do you like to sing?

Do you know your vocal range?

Do you know how to harmonize?
xo eht haiasi-
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Isaiah the Ox wrote:What type of songs do you like to sing?
I am pretty all'round with my singing. I'll sing Country, Rock, Pop, and whatever else in stuck in my head.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you know your vocal range?
Nope. My sister says it's large, but I don't think so. Maybe hers is just really small. :P
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Do you know how to harmonize?
I do. If the song has harmony already in it then I can easily find it and sing it. But if it's just the melody then I have a very hard time finding it.

Do you like singing, or music?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If you could meet 5 people from the SS in real life, who would it be?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Wakko
Pistachio

Emma wrote:Or maybe I'd let God come back into America. America was established under God and now.... we have pushed Him out of everything. One of those two things.
Not really... at all. America was established so then people could have religious freedom, and all the one nation under God stuff was added in the 40's.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I play the piano...so I sort of have to like music. I like music, but I'm not one to just listen to the radio. I have to listen to my songs...or I'm not happy. :P I like singing, because there are some amazing singers out there, but I don't like to do it in public at all. Plus, YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO ASK QUESTIONS IN YOUR Q&A THREAD. :x Ohhhh, and btw, you can try to figure out your range by playing a note on the piano, and seeing if you can sing that high. ;)

What is your favorite card game?

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME?

What is your favorite large animal? (large being...bigger than a dog)
xo eht haiasi-
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:If you could meet 5 people from the SS in real life, who would it be?
LIGHTNING, Aftershocker, Paula, you ;), and (I hate to say it) OxR.
Wakko wrote:
Emma wrote:Or maybe I'd let God come back into America. America was established under God and now.... we have pushed Him out of everything. One of those two things.
Not really... at all. America was established so then people could have religious freedom, and all the one nation under God stuff was added in the 40's.
I am really confused right now.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:I play the piano...so I sort of have to like music. I like music, but I'm not one to just listen to the radio. I have to listen to my songs...or I'm not happy. :P I like singing, because there are some amazing singers out there, but I don't like to do it in public at all. Plus, YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO ASK QUESTIONS IN YOUR Q&A THREAD. :x Ohhhh, and btw, you can try to figure out your range by playing a note on the piano, and seeing if you can sing that high. ;)
Okay, okay, okay, whatever, okay, thanks.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What is your favorite card game?
Nertz
Isaiah the Ox wrote:WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME?
Cause I was tired of writing it out.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What is your favorite large animal? (large being...bigger than a dog)
The horse, of course.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

:mad: :mad: Samma wants to meet meeeeeeeee. :mad: :mad:

What bothers you about me the most? \:D/

Would you rather have 5 younger brothers or 5 younger sisters?

Would you rather do dishes or clean up the house?
xo eht haiasi-
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Isaiah the Ox wrote::mad: :mad: Samma wants to meet meeeeeeeee. :mad: :mad:
Yep. I must have gone mad...
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What bothers you about me the most? \:D/
Just your tendency to find it hilarious that I hate it when you purposely annoy me. You know the works, ;)
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Would you rather have 5 younger brothers or 5 younger sisters?
Didn't I already tell you this? Sisters.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Would you rather do dishes or clean up the house?
Dishes.

And just in case anyone was wondering, I also want to meet: Blitz, Mickey, Dream Big, SirWhit, Belle, Woody, HSCG, Connie G., Rosy, Beth, RagTag, Novatom, Caitie, Sam, and a bunch of other people I don't have time to write down right now.
Last edited by Emma on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

What is the meaning of life? Tomatoes or strawberries??
Emma
Peach Cobbler

aragtaghooligan wrote:What is the meaning of life?
Life was created by God so we could glorify Him.
aragtaghooligan wrote:Tomatoes or strawberries??
Well, I dislike tomatoes and adore strawberries soooo.... ;)
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

What does it mean to glorify God, why should we do so and how can we do so?
Emma
Peach Cobbler

aragtaghooligan wrote:What does it mean to glorify God, why should we do so and how can we do so?
To glorify God means exactly that; do actions that bring Him glory. That was a total duh moment and I feel dumb for answering that so wrong, but I don't know what else to say... :oops: 8)
We should bring Him glory because He made us and sent His only Son to die for us, the ultimate sacrifice, and He is the only One who can bring us true happiness and love. That doesn't mean the only only reason we should follow Him is for our own good, but for the good of others. Yes in the end God rewards us, but the reward could be very small if we follow Him out of selfishness. He may even turn us away into hell. Anyways, I am totally getting off track. :)
We praise Him and we show all others that we are under His rule, His hand, and in His everlasting love. It brings Him glory to see us spreading the Gospel and showing all of the world that we are God's people.

I hope that makes sense, and answers your questions... :anxious: And I hope that I didn't sound totally stupid and not even saying the right thing..... :lol:
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Thank you :)
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

What is your favorite sport?
Are you to college?
Proud K.R.E Member