Dreamsandwishes Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Dream Big wrote:Do you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution?
Just want to point out that it really depends on what you mean by "Darwin's theory of evolution." Adaptation, or Microevolution, was theorized by Darwin, and even the most conservative Young-Earth Creationists accept Microevolution.
Last edited by Tarol on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xo eht haiasi-
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

dreamsandwishes wrote:@Bethany Shepherd: video games, probably Ariana Grande, and yes. My hobbies are wasting my life on social media and writing fanfics about 1D.

@dredge amazing: I'd want to change my family to be just a normal American family that isn't on my back all the time about every little thing.

@Isaiah The Ox: I don't watch musicals. Do Disney movies count? If so, then Frozen or Tangled. My favorite genre of music is pop. Favorite movie soundtrack is probably either Fifty Shades of Grey or Catching Fire.
I've met "normal American families" and they are not pretty.
LIVE in color, but 1968 color nonetheless
--A very misguided Panasonic viewer
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
I know Martin is smiling down.
dreamsandwishes
Strawberry

@bethany shepherd: I like to play The Sims 3, Need For Speed, Wii games, Just Dance, that sort of stuff.

@Dream Big: I want to be a pop singer but I'll likely end up as a writer/YouTuber. I do not believe in evolution. My favorite period of history is the Civil War. Three wishes... Hmm... To be best friends with Harry Styles, to be a famous singer, and to be able to play all instruments.

@dredge amazing maybe not to you, but to me they're exactly what I need. Obviously you don't know what it feels like to want nothing more than to escape the life your parents force you to live and never look back.
Never stop dreaming!
Annιe
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

dreamsandwishes wrote:maybe not to you, but to me they're exactly what I need. Obviously you don't know what it feels like to want nothing more than to escape the life your parents force you to live and never look back.
I'm pretty sure this is how every teenager feels. We are annoyed by our parents, but we can't leave home yet. =/ It's a time when we actually neeeeed to be in boundaries, and having guardians, but sometimes even good parents can get a little over bearing.

What's one of your pet peeves?

What's your favorite book series?

Would you rather wash the floor or wash windows?
xo eht haiasi-
dreamsandwishes
Strawberry

@dredge amazing: one of my pet peeves is when people don't know when to stop. They push and push until I've had enough and snap, giving them a large piece of my mind. Favorite book series is The Hunger Games series. I'd rather wash the windows.
Never stop dreaming!
Annιe
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Umm...I sorta asked those questions. ;)

Are you more shy or outgoing?

Why type of person bothers you the most? (I guess you sort of answered that already...)

What is your favorite part of math?
xo eht haiasi-
dreamsandwishes
Strawberry

Oops, sorry! I was exhausted and stressed last night when I answered that and I wasn't paying attention. I'm more of a shy type. Yeah, but arrogant people also annoy me. I hate all parts of math with a passion. If I HAD to pick one I'd say long division.
Never stop dreaming!
Annιe
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

That's okay. I'm not upset or anything, I just didn't want anyone getting confused. ;) Oh, and me too. When I was younger, I used to ask my Mom for more long division problems. :P

What "forum" on the SS would you write in...if there was more activity? (for example, the Debate forum, or the AIO episode forum...)

I'm guessing you listen or have listened to AIO?

What is your favorite science?
xo eht haiasi-
dreamsandwishes
Strawberry

Umm probably the debate forum. I read a couple of aio books when I was about eleven but that's it. Favorite science... I don't guess I really have one.
Never stop dreaming!
Annιe
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Heh. ;)

What topic do you feel the most comfortable discussing/debating?

What topic do you feel the least comfortable discussing/debating?

Are you ever on the chat?
xo eht haiasi-
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

If you had to lose one limb for the rest of your life, it would be...
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Ouch.
If you could be a large toad or the size of a #2 pencil for the rest of your life, what would you be?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

Connie G. wrote:Ouch.
If you could be a large toad or the size of a #2 pencil for the rest of your life, what would you be?
It's supposed to provoke incredibly deep thought.
TigerShadow wrote:
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Well strangely enough I though about it a long time while I was in the shower and decided on my left arm...but I don't exactly count because it might not provoke incredibly deep thought to a normal person.:P
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games