Ask Countesss

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote: I think you know the answer to this, oh stalker of mine.

Also it's not completely night, I work a Swing Shift. The late day and early evening both fall victim to my preying. :twisted:
Oh I do. :twisted:

And oh, what delicious victims they are, are they not? :twisted:

Have you heard of "Dear Evan Hanson?"
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Best way to dispose of a body?
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Tea Ess wrote:I take it you’re a Game of Thrones fan? What do you like about it, and are you into any other fantasy series?
Let's just say I am a fan of Arya.

I like how the villains win for a while. No show has ever portrayed karma in a better way, however. It's delightful. No one is safe in the Game of Thrones, it really is a game, the good guys often lose. The plot is riddled with prophecies and horrifying undertones that will shock you. The characters all evolve and you evolve with them, it's a really strange journey. And the wit, humor and sarcasm, it's sublime.

Other fantasy series? Can't think of any at the moment.
Helios wrote:Have you heard of "Dear Evan Hanson?"
I have not. Is that a 19th century traveling preacher? :P
Mr. Clever wrote:Best way to dispose of a body?
Chop it up and send it through a 900 degree kiln meant for burning carbon. Once through, grind it even smaller, till the remains are like dust. Take the teeth and the dust and dispose of in the middle of the ocean.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote: Have you heard of "Dear Evan Hanson?"
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote:
And you call yourself cultured. *shakes head* :lol:

Do you get hangnails often?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
And you call yourself cultured. *shakes head* :lol:

Do you get hangnails often?
Culture me.

What's a hang nail? O.o
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote: What's a hang nail? O.o
A curse caused by picking at the skin on the sides of your nails . Like, imagine, a sliver poking out from the edge of your nail and every time it brushes something it hurts, but you can't just pull it out, oooh nooo, because if you do that then you leave a bloody hole where your skin ought to be, and it stings like the dickens.

So, have you ever had one? :twisted:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:
A curse caused by picking at the skin on the sides of your nails. Like, imagine, a sliver poking out from the edge of your nail and every time it brushes something it hurts, but you can't just pull it out, oooh nooo, because if you do that then you leave a bloody hole where your skin ought to be, and it stings like the dickens.

Oh yes, those are nasty.

Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote:
A curse caused by picking at the skin on the sides of your nails . Like, imagine, a sliver poking out from the edge of your nail and every time it brushes something it hurts, but you can't just pull it out, oooh nooo, because if you do that then you leave a bloody hole where your skin ought to be, and it stings like the dickens.

I haven't cringed that hard in a while.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Mr. Clever wrote:
Helios wrote:

I haven't cringed that hard in a while.
That makes you cringe? You have a long hard life in front of you. :P

Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

What insight can you give me for my future?

When are you next going to alter your life dramatically?

Why haven't you told me happy birthday yet?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Connie G. wrote:What insight can you give me for my future?
Be as wise as a serpent, but harmless as a dove. And always ask Miss Friendship for advice.
Connie G. wrote:When are you next going to alter your life dramatically?
The past few days were exactly this. I did some altering... we'll see where the dust settles.
Connie G. wrote:Why haven't you told me happy birthday yet?
Because I never check the birthday's notification tab on Facebook. But you reminded me in the best way possible. *imagines a prison cell with squares counting down the days*

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

when did you kill off the interview booth? cuz its like a whole month dead. haha
xo eht haiasi-
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Tarol wrote:when did you kill off the interview booth? cuz its like a whole month dead. haha
First of all, never tack on a "haha" at the end of the sentence. It makes you appear even lamer than you already are.

I didn't "kill" per se, I just breathed my gas fumes in and caused a long nice sleep so the ugly business can happen without any interference. I allow Helios to roam at will through these halls, but she wears her gas mask.

Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote:
Tarol wrote:when did you kill off the interview booth? cuz its like a whole month dead. haha
First of all, never tack on a "haha" at the end of the sentence. It makes you appear even lamer than you already are.
RUDE. :evil:
Miss Friendship wrote:I didn't "kill" per se, I just breathed my gas fumes in and caused a long nice sleep so the ugly business can happen without any interference. I allow Helios to roam at will through these halls, but she wears her gas mask.
Bold of you to assume your noxious fumes would harm me. Are we not friends, my dear? :P
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Why is everyone blaming you for killing the Debate Hall?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote: Bold of you to assume your noxious fumes would harm me. Are we not friends, my dear? :P
I have not yet tested your lungs, dear. Did you import them from Mars?
NinjaHunter wrote:Why is everyone blaming you for killing the Debate Hall?
I didn't know this was a thing, but I'm honored. My shapeshifting troll conservative/liberal self must have been useful to a point.

Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote:
Helios wrote: Bold of you to assume your noxious fumes would harm me. Are we not friends, my dear? :P
I have not yet tested your lungs, dear. Did you import them from Mars?
The bigger question is, do I have lungs?
Miss Friendship wrote:
NinjaHunter wrote:Why is everyone blaming you for killing the Debate Hall?
I didn't know this was a thing, but I'm honored. My shapeshifting troll conservative/liberal self must have been useful to a point.
If this is you admitting to having multiple accounts, I'm flagging you. :twisted:
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I am still here as well.
Because I can
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:The bigger question is, do I have lungs?
If you don't, then I can't imagine what you are hiding in their place. Is that where you hid the chemical weapon you stole from the government last year? O.o
Shadow wrote:I am still here as well.
Because I can
That's so incredibly nice.