AskTheHooligan

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I am 23. When I was younger like 13ish I found the CBH forums (I'm not sure how) I never really was into Down Gilead's lane but I really liked that forum. While I was there I always wanted to talk about AIO but they said there was another Forum for AIO talk but I never felt like finding it. Recently I moved to a new city. I am bored and lonely. My sister got a membership to OAC and I use her profile and I'm all into Odyssey so I decided to find it. I found The ToO first but then heard about here from there.

I don't know? Maybe Doc. I think I'm a combination of all of them except Bashful and Sneezy.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

What exactly is ragtag? I have never heard of it.
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

rag tag means you are a raggedy mess like a rag tag bunch of soldiers wouldn't have as nice of uniforms or be as organized
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If you had to live on only fruits or only vegetables for a week, what category would you choose?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I'm not even sure if that is possible? Like how would I get enough protein? I think I'd choose vegetables. I like the taste of fruit better, but vegetables feel more filling and then I can still get my iron. (Almost all dark green veggies - like spinach and kale - are high in iron.)
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

If you had to listen to the same instrument for two hours every night for the rest of you life, what instrument would it be? (the instrument can play various songs, of course. ;))
xo eht haiasi-
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

BANJO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

If you could be perfect at anything, what would it be?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

What is your favorite tv show?

Who is your favorite celebrity?

If you could live in any country, which one would it be?
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

You can get the same questions I ask Beth. ;)

PC or Mac?

Google or Yahoo?

Chrome or Firefox?

Android or Apple?

Yes or No?
xo eht haiasi-
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

@Isaiah the Ox: PC, Google, Chrome, Android, No.
@Batgirl: I watch TV shows but I don't' really like any of them. Gilmore Girls would be the closest and Parenthood but there is still some questionable content there. My favourite celebrity is John Green. Not so much because I like his books they are too cheesy of plot but I love his sentences and his videos. Any country other than Canada? I like where I live, but if I had to move I'd move to Wisconsin :P :P Uhhmm Bethany, listening.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Sweet, Ragtag. :D Of course it's No. :P Listening is very wise of you Ragtag. ;) I would probably say something dumb like "playing piano in front of people" or "singing." 8)

What's your favorite part of the English language?
What's your greatest pet peeve about grammar or spelling?
What's your favorite play with words?
xo eht haiasi-
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

*Pats Hooli on the back*

If you could eat anything, right now, what would it be?

And what's your greatest pet peeve in general?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

@Beth a sandwich on rye bread with Havarti cheese, kale, tomato, and mustard :)
One of my greatest pet peeves is people loudly chewing gum. I also just don't like gum; I don't like to chew it and I don't like how it looks.

@OxR my favourite part of the English language? I'm not sure what that means. I immediately jumped to things like "we can use it to tell stories" or "metaphors and analogies are awesome!" And this is why I was a literature student,not a linguistics one :P But all those things can happen in other languages too...My favourite English word is poetic. Does that count?

I don't really care about spelling and grammar, not too much, as long as people can understand you it is all good. I often make up words and people still know what I mean.

My favourite play with words might be Waiting for Godot...if you meant my favourite play on words then I'm not sure
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

That sandwich sounds awesome! That's good enough for your favorite parts of language. ;) :lol: And, actually, I meant word play...as in puns. :P

What's your favorite animal, mammal, farm animal, and aquatic animal? (one answer to each type of animal. ;))
xo eht haiasi-
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

yeah puns is what I meant when I said play on words I was actually making a joke. I'm not good at making jokes. I can't think of any puns off the top of my head.

Mammal: cuddly cats (only the ones that like to cuddle)
Farm Animal: This one is tough, I LOVE cows, chickens, goats, sheep, horses, and pigs but since I have to choose I pick chickens. I like how they bob their heads :P
Aquatic Animal: Do ducks count? I'm not sure if by aquatic you mean lives under the water, but ducks are water fowl and ducks are my favourite animal :)
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

aragtaghooligan wrote:@Isaiah the Ox: PC, Google, Chrome, Android, No.
@Batgirl: I watch TV shows but I don't' really like any of them. Gilmore Girls would be the closest and Parenthood but there is still some questionable content there. My favourite celebrity is John Green. Not so much because I like his books they are too cheesy of plot but I love his sentences and his videos. Any country other than Canada? I like where I live, but if I had to move I'd move to Wisconsin :P :P Uhhmm Bethany, listening.
I love Gilly Girls too! :D Who's is your favorite character? Have you seen all the seasons?
Who is the best match for Rory? Who is the best match for Lorelai?
Who is your least favorite character?
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I have seen all the seasons. My favourite character is Luke and he is best for Lorelai and later years Jess is best for Rory :P My least favourite character is ... the girls whose names I forget who hang out with Paris in high school.
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

aragtaghooligan wrote:I have seen all the seasons. My favourite character is Luke and he is best for Lorelai and later years Jess is best for Rory :P My least favourite character is ... the girls whose names I forget who hang out with Paris in high school.

I'm almost done with the show, but I feel the same. xD
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If you had twin girls what would you name them?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker