AskTheHooligan

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Do you miss me (*cough* us, the forum peoples) while you are crazy busy with school?

Who is your favorite author of junior fiction chapter books?

Favorite young adult author and/or series?
xo eht haiasi-
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Yusssss I do until I get back on the chat and no one really seems to care...could just be a misconception on my part though. Madeline L'Engle and J. K. Rowling. But also John Green but for his sentences only not his plots or characters.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I feel the same way about John Green.

Which book of his is your favorite?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Sorry I didn't see MF and Mandy. I do miss you all. The best was having enough money for food the worst was everything else.I had a bad week. Despair is my most common feeling. I am thankful most for my friends and FAM. Today I had a failed job interview, class grocery shopped, and did laundry. My favourite is prob Tfios. You?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I like Paper Towns more, for deconstructing the Manic Pixie Dream Girl trope.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

*gives RagTag a hug as an attempt to cheer her up* :boohoo:

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I really liked that one too but I like tifios better for struggling to find meaning and beauty in pain although I wish it was not romantic but some other kind of love at the core.

Uh thanks for the hug.
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

:D Maybe I sounded weird but you seemed so sad... I just wished I could hug you. Hugs always help me feel better. :)

Do you have any pets?

What is your favorite holiday?

I should beware of her.

aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

No. Canadian thanks giving.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

What all are you taught for history in school? Is it required that you take a year of Canadian history? Do you learn much US history in school?
xo eht haiasi-
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

What is your dream job?

What career would you like to pursue?

What kind of rich person would you be?
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

My dream job is either stay at home mom or day care worker or kindergarten teacher or anything else with kids. I like kids.
I haven't decided yet. Probably stay at home mom but volunteering with something to save the world? :P
Superhero on da side, you know, no big deal? :P
Robin hoodish, where I just give it all away.

Oxy: welllllllll I was home schooled for elementary school so I'm not sure of the elementary school rules but I do think there is a fair bit of Canadian history there and maybe some American I guess. I don't remember much about America from being home schooled. Like all I remember is Paul Revere and also the Boston Tea party. In high school we had a mandatory year of Canadian history in grade ten and then I took an optional world history course and then another optional Canadian history course. The only thing I really learned about America in all of that is that you are a melting pot vs. our mosaic and that you think you won world war two because you came in all angry after Pearl Harbour was bombed right near ish the end and completely ignored the fact that the rest of the world had been valiantly fighting for a much longer time. So yeah it was kind of biased. What do you all learn about Canada?

ETA: Oh yeah when I was home schooled we also did a big unit on the slave trade and the civil war where Canadians were made to look like angels and Americans like meany pants even though University taught me it wasn't that simple.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

I just thought I would let you know the more I read your comments the more awesome you become!!! ^_^

I saw on Docs Qs & As that you want to adopt children, what inspired this desire? (Btw that's totally awesome!)

Have you ever thought about going into missions? (I know you said you disliked ministry kinds of things but I kinda thought you would love to work in an orphanage over seas or even in your area!)

Have you ever read Kisses from Kate? I think you would love it if you haven't!
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

What is your favorite book genre?

Favorite music genre?

What is your favorite Bible verse?

I should beware of her.

aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I actually may have changed my mind about adoption well I still want to adopt but probably not all of my children. I want to adopt just because I want to help people and also cause I'm afraid of pain :P

Thanks for finding me awesome.
I wanted to be a missionary when I was little, but now I'm not really interested in ministry except for local youth/ kid ministries.
No I haven't read Kisses from Kate what is it about?

Canadian Literature and Children's Literature
Folk Music
John 16:33
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Kisses from Kate is a book about a young woman (19/20) who moves to Africa to help teach orphans. It's a good book and not overly religious. From reading some of your posts it seem right up your ally! ^_^

Lol I have actually thought the same thing about child birth! But I think I would rather help families raise their own children then to remove them from there home. I've talked with friends who were taken from their parents and it has made them bitter and it's been hard for them to find a place that they belong. *shrug*

If you could be any fictional character who would you be?

If money, knowledge and time were out of the question what career would you pick?
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

That book sounds interesting.
Oh that is sad about people being taken from their homes :(
Anne of Green Gables!
I would open an after school program designed to inspire kids to love reading. I'd have story time, puppet shows, comic book making clubs, writing groups, poetry readings and I'd work with kids and youth to put on plays.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Why does Horton Hears a Who disturb you?

You need to watch this, if you ever have 2 hours to spare. :P https://youtu.be/yIp-fGi7qZw
xo eht haiasi-
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I have seen seussical the musical before! Live!
Horton hears the who disturbed me because the monkeys were willing to risk the possibility that Horton was right and they were boiling a whole town. Later when I learned about the gas chambers in world war two I was reminded of those monkeys. Even if they truly believed the village was imaginary they should have thought how it would hurt Horton to have his imaginary people tortured. They were clearly not trying to help Horton be normal or get read of the dust spec, they were trying to hurt Horton and that hurt me sooooo much.
kait
Cookies & Creme

Where is the great big place of your heart? ;)
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle