AskTheHooligan

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Awwww favourite the Canadian way! I love it. My favourite school subject is English <3 books for life yo. My first friend here? I don't know...Miss Friendship? War Doctor?
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Do you think you will join our debate board?

What have you been up to?

What was the last AIO episode you listened to?

How did Finals go?
xo eht haiasi-
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Hooligan, how old are you? Do you like ice cream? Jam or jelly? Grape or strawberry? Do you have ten toes? why "The Hooligan"? Are you sitting or standing right now?
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Finals aren't over, I did one I have two to go plus I have orientation at placement which I'm scared about.
I might check it out, but am probably not enough of a debater to join. I have been up too just a lot of paper work and random trying to figure out life stuff I don't know. What have you been up to? I can't even remember the last AIO episode, the one about Pinochio maybe? It was some time in the early summer when I had OAC for a couple months. I am 24, I LOVE ice cream. I still don't really understand the difference between jam and jelly, I'm not sure if I have ever had jelly. Jam or fresh fruit? Either way Strawberry though. Although I have never had grape jam. The Hooligan is about how we are all just raggedy messed up hooligans getting into mischief. And that doesn't mean we have to hate ourselves. Embrace change/ growth/ love sure, but also forgiveness. I am sitting.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What's your favorite hot drink?

Are you enjoying this years holidays?

Do Canadians celebrate Christmas?

Do you like to wear red?

What color do you look the best in?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Hot Chocolate, they were grand, yes we do...well some of us, not Jehovas Witnesses. I do not like to wear red. You have to wash it separately so it doesn't bleed which is annoying. I have no idea, I wear a lot of blue just because I like it but I don't know which colour I look best in.
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

What is your favorite thing about winter?

Did you think about the SS/your friends here while you were gone?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

A little bit, but I was very busy trying not to fail and with Christmas stuff. I did pop in a bit here and there to check pms and my QA thread but both were fairly empty so I figured no one missed me. I will probably disappear again soon as I need to start getting into school again. The SS is distracting, and also attached to some bad memories, but also fun. It is confusing.

My favourite thing is snow. I love the way it has the power to change both the visual and sound landscapes. I don't just mean the way everything goes white. Boundaries change. Side walks and roads are not cleared right where the curb is. Entrances to things are put in different places, giant mountains appear where the ground was flat and everything feels so silent. I love standing in a streetlight under a tree at night time watching the snow fall in the light with the leafless branch juxtaposing its whiteness with this brilliant shadow.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What is your favorite memory?

What are you most looking forward to right now?

What is your favorite thing about school?

What do you most dislike about school?

How many new friends have you made through school?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

My favourite memory is August 27 2015

My favourite thing about school is learning about guidance principles that are developmentally appropriate.

My favourite thing about placement is when cute children sit on my lap.

About school I dislike multiple choice questions on tests. I prefer essays.

About Placement I hate feeling like a nincompoop. I'm a nincompoop if I'm too slow, but if I go fast I put diapers on backwards and boots on the wrong feet and then I'm a nincompoop all over again.

Uhm like three I guess? I don't hang out with them outside of school but we talk a lot before and after classes and one of them texts me a lot. I try to be friendly acquainted with everyone though.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What inspires you?

What are your favorite AIO albums?

What do you like about Wooton?

aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Love and sunshine inspire me.
I like Darkness Before Dawn, Countermoves, and The Green Ring Conspiracy
I love Wooton in plan B. I like that he is funny and friendly, unique, and quirky. My favourite episode is not in the albums I listed, but Wooton is in it, it is called "Out of the Woods"
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

You're view on snow was very insightful and poetic. o__o I loved it. :mrgreen: You should turn it into an actual poem. ^_^ (like, so the words don't go the whole way across the page :P)

The title of this thread has no spaces.

What do you think is the best way of punishing a child when they are young?

BTW, I missed you over Christmas. =[ I've just been really busy also.

Who are some of your favorite Christians? (missionaries from history, etc.)
xo eht haiasi-
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Thank you for the complement but there is nothing wrong with lines going all the way across the page. ;) Ever hear of poetic prose? What if spaces are over rated? I am sorry that I have not responded to your last PM
I like Mother Teresa, Martin Luther, C.S. Lewis, and *GASP* Rob Bell. Sorry if I just started a huge controversy :P I know a lot of people on here probably either don't know who he is or think he is a heretic but he is a small part of the reason why I am not currently an atheist.

Fun fact: I do not believe in punishing children. I believe in taking things they are not allowed to play with or toys they are fighting over away from them. I believe in telling them when their behaviour is not appropriate and why and encouraging and modelling appropriate behaviour and creating opportunities for them to practice things that do not seem to come naturally (like sharing or positive conflict resolution). I believe in picking children up and moving them if they refuse to behave when you ask them to move if their current position is unsafe. I believe in redirecting their attention to a safer or kinder activity if their current activity is inappropriate. I believe in giving them time to cuddle and calm down when they are crying. I do believe in ignoring whining after explaining that and why they cannot have their way. Granted I am not a mother and am just starting in my Early Childhood Education Career. Maybe my opinion will change.
kait
Cookies & Creme

Where did you gooooooo!? :mad: Where have you beeeeen? :mad: You disapeaaaaaared. :mad:

Also, on your bit about how to discipline/teach children, I fully agree! ^_^ And I AM a mother. My opinions did change after I had kids. From thinking a punishment-based method was the best way to raise kids, to being very much against that and on board with peaceful parenting method. :) It really pleases me to see others out there advocating for and believing in similar methods. :)
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Kaida
Fudge Marble

So.. how was your day?
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I am sorry, school and life have been crazy hard. I had a panic attack today trying to do a group project. I submitted my application for my passport today though so I will soon finally travel! Kait, I am so glad I am not alone in my thoughts about working with children! It is especially nice hearing that from a parent!