AskTheHooligan

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Awwwww you are so sweet...to me...I'll never understand your multiple personalities ;) I will read your thread soon and leave some questions! Worry not! I don't know. I don't get bored very easily. I am easily amused and intrigued. Yes I mostly talked to Limerick, I mean he was visiting me, but he did meet some of my family/ friends, so I talked to them too, and we went for a bunch of walks and bumped into a lot of dogs so I talked to them too, and I think I talked to some ducks, seagulls, and ants too because I am just that cool. I am good at keeping a conversation going when I am with someone who will talk. There are some people who just give one word responses and then I get frustrated and give up. I am not much of a small talker though, I mostly prefer deep chats. I also enjoy speaking in gibberish, or just laughing with no words.
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

If someone were standing over you with a sword, telling you to deny Jesus or else you'd be chopped into a million pieces, what would you do?

What do you usually do to vent/calm your anger?

What is your career goal?

Favorite SS forum?

Funnest thing you've done this summer?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I would do what I could to not deny Jesus, but I am human (not a robot) so I probably would, but I know Jesus would forgive me like he did Peter.

Sometimes I vent to my safe people, and sometimes I need to be alone. I like to colour, swing, and listen to music to calm down. Hugs are good too. ;)

To encourage children to love reading.

The Interview Booth is currently my favourite.

Walking in wild flowers by the beach and making flower crowns and petting strangers' dogs and talking to their owners.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Which Q&As do you find the most interesting to read?

*hopes she hasn't asked this before here*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Probably Eleventh's, but that isn't a diss to anyone else as it is the questions he is asked by all y'all that makes it interesting. :)
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

aragtaghooligan wrote:Probably Eleventh's, but that isn't a diss to anyone else as it is the questions he is asked by all y'all that makes it interesting. :)
Yeah, but its his answers that keep it interesting.

How many times did you go swimming this summer?

What's your favorite season?

Do you like wearing sweaters, hot chocolate, and everything associated with fall?

Do you enjoy watching any kind of sports? (Or do you always feel sorry for the losing team like I do) :(

Do you enjoy playing active outdoor games?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

How many times did you go swimming this summer?
Just twice :(

What's your favorite season?
AUTUMN

Do you like wearing sweaters, hot chocolate, and everything associated with fall?
YUUUUSSS

Do you enjoy watching any kind of sports? (Or do you always feel sorry for the losing team like I do) :(
I like curling. But yeah I always end up cheering for the losing team :S Might be awko taco if I have kids in sports.

Do you enjoy playing active outdoor games?
YUUUUS. Hiking, soccer (chill), frisbee (chill) botchi ball (I think that is what it is called?), capture the flag, man hunt, kyaking, biking, and going for walks.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Hot chocolate in fall? 0_o I guess you live in Canada, though, sooo. :P

How cold does it get up there?

If you got married, and it was possible, how many kids would you prefer having? Would you adopt? How many total kids do you think would be a good amount? (if you had a choice, in all these questions ;))

What are somethings you would do as a mother? (How would you punish them? Would you send them to camp? Would you homeschool them? Would you get a baby sitter while they were still rather young?)
xo eht haiasi-
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I have had hot chocolate in summer it is just that grand but the true autumn drink is apple cider :) I can't look up c to f right now I'm also not sure how cold it gets. I'll look it up later maybe. I think God decides how many kids I get but 4 is a good number and I hope to both give birth and adopt. I would involve them in whatever I could afford maybe home school for at least the first few years but make sure it is creative not just book work and let's them learn in their style at their pace. I would make sure they still learn time management and social skills though. Punish with time outs maybe sometimes lots of explaining and some joking like how today I tickled and sat on my cousins gently when they didn't listen. I would encourage questio
ns, laughter, creativity, silliness and love. Havent thought about baby sitting yet. Also my future hubby c
ould disagree if he wants. We can talk about it.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Have you ever read the book Not My Will by Francena H. Arnold? Its really deep, sad, but ends beautifully.

Do you use a library regularly?

aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Nope and nope
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Do you have a Kindle?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Nope
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Is your favorites term for no "nope" ? :D

Paula
Peach Cobbler

What are your nicknames? (in IRL or on the SS, whichever you prefer)
What do you prefer to be called?(in IRL or on the SS, whichever you prefer)
How often do you doodle?
Do you doodle things that are around you?
What are your thoughts on whole wheat bread?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Limerick
Caramel Crunch

If a baby bird falls out of its nest and tries to find its way home is it a bird or a tree?

(For those not familiar, Raggy has this very cool metaphor for those who like to travel the world as birds and those who like to stay close to home as trees, it is quite deep if you take time to think about it).
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Nah.
Nick names: Ross, rag, Raggles, Raggy, and Ann.
Prefer: Riss.
Lately a lot but just colorful scenery.
Whole wheat bread is grand especially the fancy seedy stuff.

ETA: It is a tree trying to be a bird realising its a tree.
Limerick
Caramel Crunch

It would be a tree with bird leafs! (A friend recently posted photos of things and alternative names: Sand moose for a camel, water with corners for ice, and a bird leaf for feathers).

If you are a tree, what kind of tree would yew be?
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Limerick wrote:It would be a tree with bird leafs! (A friend recently posted photos of things and alternative names: Sand moose for a camel, water with corners for ice, and a bird leaf for feathers).
Wow...I really like how much sense this makes =ooo

What other metaphors do you have?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why are you a Christian? Why aren't you a Muslim, Mormon, JW or atheist or anything else?

Do you believe there are many ways to God? Why or why not?

If some random person on the street who knew nothing about Christianity, asked you what it is all about in a nutshell, what would you say?