Woody Hops on Pop

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do any of your offline friends/parents think its weird that you have online friends?

Most interesting Q/A's to read?

Favorite SS ship?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Have you ever read Anne of Green Gables?

Who would you ship me with from the SS? :P

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

CLAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAA IS LEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

*SCREAMS* *DANCES* *SHOUTS WITH JOY*

Image Image

Aren't you so excited!!??!!???!!!!??!!?!!??!!! \:D/
xo eht haiasi-
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

*adds another word to describe OxR* CRUELTY.

Top 3 favorite people from Dr. Who?

How long did it take you to come up with that list of questions you had for me?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Emma
Peach Cobbler

Oh my lands, so the other day we were hiking and were taking a picture, and this guy came and offered to take a picture of us. HE SOUNDED EXACCCCTLY LIKE YOU.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Emma wrote:Oh my lands, so the other day we were hiking and were taking a picture, and this guy came and offered to take a picture of us. HE SOUNDED EXACCCCTLY LIKE YOU.
What if it was him in disguise? :twisted: Woody, do you remember this?

Mandy
Peach Cobbler

WOODY!! why won't you post in your thread and answer all your questions? If Helios was around I'd have her bully you into doing it! :twisted:

I should beware of her.

Helios
Butter Pecan

WOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! GET BACK HERE AND ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS!!! :twisted:
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:Do any of your offline friends/parents think its weird that you have online friends?
Yes. In fact, there are few that can grasp the idea of having closer friends online than in person. :P It was also quite the challenge, convincing my parents what incredible friends I had made on the ToO, SS, and chat, and that they were not just some internet time-waster. ;)
Miss Friendship wrote:Most interesting Q/A's to read?
Yours and Belle's
Miss Friendship wrote:Favorite SS ship?
Even though it isn't quite true, I'll say Westay :inlove:
Mandy wrote:Have you ever read Anne of Green Gables?
Nay
Mandy wrote:Who would you ship me with from the SS? :P
You know the answer to this question. Wakko. But he's now been spoken for by mysterious-girl-from-satanic-public-school, so that'll never work out.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Image

CLAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAA IS LEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

*SCREAMS* *DANCES* *SHOUTS WITH JOY*

Image Image

Aren't you so excited!!??!!???!!!!??!!?!!??!!! \:D/
Miss Friendship wrote:Top 3 favorite people from Dr. Who?
1. The Doctor(I'm counting all his incarnations as one character, otherwise I'll never do this in three)
2. River Song
3. Clara Oswald
Miss Friendship wrote:How long did it take you to come up with that list of questions you had for me?
As long as it took me. Which was, like, 15 minutes.
Emma wrote:Oh my lands, so the other day we were hiking and were taking a picture, and this guy came and offered to take a picture of us. HE SOUNDED EXACCCCTLY LIKE YOU.
Miss Friendship wrote:What if it was him in disguise? :twisted: Woody, do you remember this?
Wait, Emma knows what I sound like? O.o Oh yeah, the live Q&A.

It was probably one of my clones. Or a version of myself from the future.
Mandy wrote:WOODY!! why won't you post in your thread and answer all your questions? If Helios was around I'd have her bully you into doing it! :twisted:
Helios wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! GET BACK HERE AND ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS!!! :twisted:
Clearly Mandy carried out her threat. And it worked. :P

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Woody wrote:Yes. In fact, there are few that can grasp the idea of having closer friends online than in person. It was also quite the challenge, convincing my parents what incredible friends I had made on the ToO, SS, and chat, and that they were not just some internet time-waster.
Do they believe online friends/relationships are dangerous? Or did they? If so, how did you convince them out of that?

Is MissOx a worthwhile ship or utterly ridiculous? O.o
Woody wrote:But he's now been spoken for by mysterious-girl-from-satanic-public-school, so that'll never work out.
I died. That is too funny. :lol: I think Mandy's ship has not arrived yet to the SS.

Mandy
Peach Cobbler

YEA! YOU FINALLY POSTED IN YOUR THREAD! *gives Jeremiah a big hug for his cooperation* You wouldnt want to know what would have happened to you next if you had delayed any longer. :twisted:

If you could do anything right now what would you do?

Favorite thing about this week?

Least favorite thing about this week?

I should beware of her.

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Exterminate Clara? THAT'S AN EVEN BETTER IDEA!!!!

What are your reasons for liking Clara? I've heard she's too much like the Doctor, while the point of companions is to humanize the Doctor.
xo eht haiasi-
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:
Woody wrote:Yes. In fact, there are few that can grasp the idea of having closer friends online than in person. It was also quite the challenge, convincing my parents what incredible friends I had made on the ToO, SS, and chat, and that they were not just some internet time-waster.
Do they believe online friends/relationships are dangerous? Or did they? If so, how did you convince them out of that?
Not dangerous, just somehow not as meaningful as real life relationships(Which I strongly protest)
Miss Friendship wrote:Is MissOx a worthwhile ship or utterly ridiculous? O.o
Utterly ridiculous. That's why it's so perfect.
Mandy wrote:YEA! YOU FINALLY POSTED IN YOUR THREAD! *gives Jeremiah a big hug for his cooperation* You wouldnt want to know what would have happened to you next if you had delayed any longer. :twisted:
*shivers*
Mandy wrote:If you could do anything right now what would you do?
Sleep. Or watch the rest of Series 9 of Doctor Who. Or better yet, become the Doctor's companion. \:D/
Mandy wrote:Favorite thing about this week?
Hmmm... Playing Age of Empires II for 4 hours straight with my friends and fellow Jr. High leaders on Sunday. :mrgreen:
Mandy wrote:Least favorite thing about this week?
Writing an SAT essay yesterday :P
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Exterminate Clara? THAT'S AN EVEN BETTER IDEA!!!!
You know what's an even better idea? Stranding you on a space station full of Vashta Nerada! :D
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What are your reasons for liking Clara? I've heard she's too much like the Doctor, while the point of companions is to humanize the Doctor.
That really is an incredibly ridiculous complaint. THE WHOLE POINT of her character development right now is the fact that she's becoming like the Doctor, tearing her away from her humanity, and almost making her doubt her own mortality. She's lost everything, she has no reason to live on Earth, all she has is the Doctor. This is a really unique thing that none of the other companions had. They all had family or friends on Earth. Only Amy and Rory came close to cutting their ties with Earth, but Clara has completely thrown herself headlong into the adventurous life onboard the TARDIS. It's so incredibly interesting, seeing the repercussions of that, and seeing just what happens when you spend too much time with the Doctor, how the world of monsters and aliens and time travel becomes more your home than your actual home.

As for humanizing the Doctor, this Doctor really isn't meant to be humanized, as it's simply incongruent with his character. The few times we've seen him in a more human capacity have felt incredibly out-of-character.

But yes, the companion typically does fill a role called the "audience surrogate". Basically, a character that the viewers can relate to. While Clara is indeed drifting from this position, I don't really see that as a bad thing. Recently, the audience surrogate role has been filled by some fantastic guest characters like Ashildr(this last week), Bennett, Cass, Lunn, O'Donnell, Shona, Kate Stewart, Rigsy, Maisie, Danny Pink, Journey Blue, and of course, for all us fandom-crazed people, Osgood. These characters have allowed Clara to cast aside the "humany-wumany" companion stereotype and excel to new heights of character development as we see how her life with the Doctor changes her. How she learns his "professional detachment", how she lies to give people hope, because people with hope fight harder. But here's the thing. She's becoming more and more like the Doctor. And every Doctor thus far has eventually died in his adventures. So you have to think, what might happen to Clara if she continues down this dangerous path?

Plus, she's witty, clever, and beautiful(*hides*). She's also played by a phenomenal actress. Seriously, we have such an amazing cast right now that I almost forget they're actors. They totally are The Doctor and Clara, more so than they are Peter and Jenna.

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Who is the guy in your avatar and sig? Like which number of Doctor?

What will you do if Heaven doesn't have DW? :twisted:

Who taught you how to make signatures or did you just learn?
Woody wrote:Utterly ridiculous. That's why it's so perfect.
:roll: What are your thoughts on the MissDoctor ship? Which one is more ridiculous?

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Why do you enjoy shipping so much??

Have you found a ship for every active SSer?

What is your all time favorite outfit???

How do you like styling your hair?

How much time do you spend on your hair everyday?
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

He hasn't found one for me yet as far as I know.

Speaking of which...if you had to ship me with/to someone/where who/where would you ship me?
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:Who is the guy in your avatar and sig? Like which number of Doctor?
Well, I just changed my signature, but he's still in my avatar. It's the 12th Doctor, played by Peter Capaldi. :)
Miss Friendship wrote:What will you do if Heaven doesn't have DW? :twisted:
Die. Oh wait, I'll already have done that...
Miss Friendship wrote:Who taught you how to make signatures or did you just learn?
snubs taught me the basics, showed me some editing sites (as well as the wondrous GIMP), and I learned from there. :)
Miss Friendship wrote:Who is the guy in your avatar and sig? Like which number of Doctor?

What will you do if Heaven doesn't have DW? :twisted:

Who taught you how to make signatures or did you just learn?
Woody wrote:Utterly ridiculous. That's why it's so perfect.
:roll: What are your thoughts on the MissDoctor ship? Which one is more ridiculous?
MissDoctor, obviously.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Why do you enjoy shipping so much??
Because, it gives me something to tease people about. Plus, I love to help people find happiness, and those I ship are very happy customers. Totally not lying here.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Have you found a ship for every active SSer?
Most of them, yes.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:What is your all time favorite outfit???
My Eleventh Doctor cosplay \:D/
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:How do you like styling your hair?
Eleventh Doctor style. But it's really only worth the time to do it when I cosplay.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:How much time do you spend on your hair everyday?
30 seconds?
SirWhit wrote:He hasn't found one for me yet as far as I know.

Speaking of which...if you had to ship me with/to someone/where who/where would you ship me?
#SirConnie

Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Waaaaaaaaaiiit.... Me Connie? The Connie that is me?
*wonders how that really happened*
No, I am not a happy customer.
Like, at all... I seriously wonder how you even came up with that.
Can you tell me what I have done to deserve such a fate?

And who is your favorite all-time ship (not necessarily the SS)?
Would you ever quote me in your signature?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Woody wrote:Plus, I love to help people find happiness, and those I ship are very happy customers. Totally not lying here.
More like your customers are happy after being left alone. :twisted:

Who was the first friend you made on the ToO?

Do you believe in changing ships for yourself?

What is your opinion on Isaiah the Ox? :twisted:

How can you ship SirWhit with Connie after he planned a honeymoon with Paula? :noway:

SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Why Connie?
Why not Connie?
Como te llama?
Donde esta tu cara?