Woody Hops on Pop

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Who have you shipped yourself with??? :mrgreen:

Who have you shipped me with...? :anxious:

Are we shipped with a return address??? ;)
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

SIRWHIT...DON'T BRING IN A HORRIBLE DIFFERENT LANGUAGE. *gasps* English is God's language!!!! Do you really want to use Satan's language? :o
xo eht haiasi-
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Spanish is satanic??
What about a llama?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Woody wrote:ask me questions about my life, my opinions, my favorite things, my hobbies, etc.
I'm really hoping for some deeper questions, not just things like "What's your favorite color?")
Your wish is my command. Ack, I hope I don't get kicked for posting in more than the seven per day, Belllllle, that's not SERIOUS, is it? How can I just leave people out in the COLD like that, it's not CHRISTIAN. O.o

What is your favorite thing to write about? Do you use a pen and paper, or do you type it on the computer? What was the worst night you ever had? Do you struggle to accept love? Do you want to be buried or cremated? Have you ever hated anyone? If you could choose to erase one person's existence from this earth, would you? Who?

Dom
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Well, I finally decided to catch up on my Q&A. So here we go, folks.
Connie G. wrote:Waaaaaaaaaiiit.... Me Connie? The Connie that is me?
*wonders how that really happened*
No, I am not a happy customer.
Like, at all... I seriously wonder how you even came up with that.
Yup. That Connie.
Connie G. wrote:Can you tell me what I have done to deserve such a fate?
You hadn't been shipped yet...
Connie G. wrote:And who is your favorite all-time ship (not necessarily the SS)?
Hmm... In fiction, it's the Doctor and River Song.
In real life...

#WESTAY
Connie G. wrote:Would you ever quote me in your signature?
Depends on the quote.
Miss Friendship wrote:
Woody wrote:Plus, I love to help people find happiness, and those I ship are very happy customers. Totally not lying here.
More like your customers are happy after being left alone. :twisted:
Precisely! It's a relative increase in happiness, trust me, I've done the numbers.
Miss Friendship wrote:Who was the first friend you made on the ToO?
BobbyCow a.k.a. Buzz, who has sadly disappeared from the Odyssey online universe =[
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you believe in changing ships for yourself?
I'm not sure I understand this question. Would you mind clarifying?
Miss Friendship wrote:What is your opinion on Isaiah the Ox? :twisted:
He's redonkulous. Absolutely redonkulous.
Miss Friendship wrote:How can you ship SirWhit with Connie after he planned a honeymoon with Paula? :noway:
Ooooh, Paulit could be interesting...
SirWhit wrote:Why Connie?
She's immortal
SirWhit wrote:Why not Connie?
She's immortal
SirWhit wrote:Como te llama?
Donde esta tu cara?
My name is Jeremiah and my face is right here. *points to his strikingly handsome face*
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Who have you shipped yourself with??? :mrgreen:
At the moment, I am a landlubber.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Who have you shipped me with...? :anxious:
Jack the Ripper. I think you'll get along well.
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Are we shipped with a return address??? ;)
Usually. Except Westay. Westay is forever.
Connie G. wrote:Spanish is satanic??
No, Wakko speaks English, not Spanish.
Connie G. wrote:What about a llama?
Llamas are clearly demons incarnate.
Dom wrote:What is your favorite thing to write about?
I love science fiction and specifically time travel.
Dom wrote:Do you use a pen and paper, or do you type it on the computer?
I typically type when doing any significant amount of writing, but I will occasionally write a short scene on paper, or jot down a note if I get an idea while I'm away from the computer.
Dom wrote:What was the worst night you ever had?
That's a really hard one, both because I've had a lot of bad nights, and also because I have a terrible memory. I do remember one night about two years ago when I was just so fed up with how idiotic people can be, and just really done dealing with the stupidity of the world. That was a really tough night.
Dom wrote:Do you struggle to accept love?
No, I think I'm fairly lovable. \:D/
Dom wrote:Do you want to be buried or cremated?
I can't say I've given much thought to the matter, but buried, I suppose.
Dom wrote:Have you ever hated anyone?
Yes. Three that I held a lasting grudge on, though I'm sure there's more that had I had a more fleeting hatred for.
Dom wrote:If you could choose to erase one person's existence from this earth, would you? Who?
I would hope that if given such an opportunity, I would do the right, honorable, mature thing and refuse it. But one can never be sure what they would do in a given situation.

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Woody wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Woody wrote:Plus, I love to help people find happiness, and those I ship are very happy customers. Totally not lying here.
More like your customers are happy after being left alone. :twisted:
Precisely! It's a relative increase in happiness, trust me, I've done the numbers.
I hope you know I didn't mean the customers are happy after being left alone with each other. O.o
Do you believe in changing ships for yourself?
Woody wrote:I'm not sure I understand this question. Would you mind clarifying?
I meant ending a ship, and starting another one.
Woody wrote: He's redonkulous. Absolutely redonkulous.
:mrgreen: I agree. Completely. :twisted:
Woody wrote:No, Wakko speaks English, not Spanish.
I can't even... :lol: :lol:

Who amuses you the most from the AIO universe, as you put it. ?

Top five closest friends from online?

Can I get a long wordy impression of Wakko?

Is there such a thing as too much debating? Should WD take that into consideration?

What is one thing wrong with Sam? :twisted:

What are your thoughts on Pound Foolish?

Why does your thread seem like a melting pot of various random amusing conversations? :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

How much time do you usually spend online each day?

Do you spend much time outdoors?

Why havent you shipped yourself with someone?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Woody wrote:I love science fiction and specifically time travel.
What are some of your favorite movies or books involving time travel?
Woody wrote:I'm sure there's more that had I had a more fleeting hatred for.
I don't really think of true hatred as something that could be fleeting.

Who do you admire? If you had thirty days to live, what would you do? If you could know when and how you would die, would you choose to learn that information? Do you think it's wrong to ask questions or study other religions than your own? Do you think it's okay to spank children? Do you want kids? What scares you about the idea of being a parent someday? What do you do when you get lonely? Do you think life is worth living? What do you want to be remembered for? What is the last thing someone said that made you feel good about yourself?

Dom
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:
Woody wrote:Precisely! It's a relative increase in happiness, trust me, I've done the numbers.
I hope you know I didn't mean the customers are happy after being left alone with each other. O.o
Woah, woah, woah, Countie. Don't be makin' this awkward. :P

I meant that they're so happy after I stop pestering them that they're actually happier than when I started. :P
Miss Friendship wrote:
Do you believe in changing ships for yourself?
Woody wrote:I'm not sure I understand this question. Would you mind clarifying?
I meant ending a ship, and starting another one.
Of course I believe in it! \:D/ It's rare to find the right one on the first try.
Miss Friendship wrote:Who amuses you the most from the AIO universe, as you put it?

In the AIO universe, Eugene. In the AIO online universe, you and Ox together. xP
Miss Friendship wrote:Top five closest friends from online?
Not going to do any numbering, as I don't like to rank my friends, but in alphabetical order: Belle, bookworm, Sam, Wakko, Wes
Miss Friendship wrote:Can I get a long wordy impression of Wakko?
The young man known as Wakko is a rather unusual creature. I find him slightly counter-Christian, seeing as he is, in fact, a satanist. If you doubt this impression, I cite his attendance of a government-funded center of education serves as evidence to this rather bold claim. However, despite this unsavory aspect of his character, I find him to be a likable fellow, a diligent worker, a well-researched debater, and a fabulous friend. Alas, he is still a despicable devil-worshipper.
Miss Friendship wrote:Is there such a thing as too much debating? Should WD take that into consideration?
I would say so, yes. If it comes to the point where you're more focused on changing peoples' opinions on an issue than you are on fixing said issue, a line has definitely been crossed.
Miss Friendship wrote:What is one thing wrong with Sam? :twisted:
Well, she herself is flawless. ;) But I do wish she could be online more.
Miss Friendship wrote:What are your thoughts on Pound Foolish?
I think he is an unwise unit of British currency.
Miss Friendship wrote:Why does your thread seem like a melting pot of various random amusing conversations? :P
Probably because it is.
Mandy wrote:How much time do you usually spend online each day?
It varies, but usually around 2 hours.
Mandy wrote:Do you spend much time outdoors?
Probably about the same amount of time as I spend online.
Mandy wrote:Why havent you shipped yourself with someone?
Because I know that at my age, it's probably unwise to be begin a relationship. Unfortunately, very few high-school sweethearts stay together. But who said I was a wise person? :p
Dom wrote:
Woody wrote:I love science fiction and specifically time travel.
What are some of your favorite movies or books involving time travel?
Well, as you can probably guess, I love BBC's Doctor Who. I also am a big fan of Margaret Peterson Haddix's The Missing series. Time travel comedies like Back to the Future are always fun. I've also been meaning to read H.G. Wells' The Time Machine for a while now.
Dom wrote:
Woody wrote:I'm sure there's more that had I had a more fleeting hatred for.
I don't really think of true hatred as something that could be fleeting.
True, I suppose those would be more short grudges.
Dom wrote:Who do you admire?
Hmm... Sam, Jon Foreman, the Jr. High pastor at my church, Margaret Peterson Haddix, and Peter Capaldi.
Dom wrote:If you had thirty days to live, what would you do?
Meet some of my best friends on here. :yes:
Dom wrote:If you could know when and how you would die, would you choose to learn that information?
Unless it was a preventable death, no. I don't want to live in dread of the future. I'd rather take life one day at a time. Besides...

Dom wrote:Do you think it's wrong to ask questions or study other religions than your own?
No, not at all! In fact, I think everyone should do so, if only to strengthen their own beliefs.
Dom wrote:Do you think it's okay to spank children?
Do I think it's okay? Yes. Do I think it's right for every child? No. Every kid is different, and different punishments are more effective on some kids than others.
Dom wrote:Do you want kids?
Yes, at some point in the far future.
Dom wrote:What scares you about the idea of being a parent someday?
Outliving my kids. I simply can't imagine losing a child.
Dom wrote:What do you do when you get lonely?
Listen to music or read a book.
Dom wrote:Do you think life is worth living?
Yes.
Dom wrote:What do you want to be remembered for?
For being a loving husband and father, a compassionate friend, a defender of the downtrodden, and an understanding, kind human being. And hopefully for a bestselling novel or two *hides*
Dom wrote:What is the last thing someone said that made you feel good about yourself?
Well, does it have to be spoken? Because if not, I would definitely say my 11-month old nephew giving me a big grin yesterday. =3

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Woody wrote:I cite his attendance of a government-funded center of education serves as evidence to this rather bold claim.
So I'm a Satanist now? :(
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Would you like to learn sewing if you had the chance?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Woody
Cookies & Creme

TigerShadow wrote:
Woody wrote:I cite his attendance of a government-funded center of education serves as evidence to this rather bold claim.
So I'm a Satanist now? :(
Nah, just Wakko. \:D/
Belle wrote:Would you like to learn sewing if you had the chance?
Hmm. It would probably take a sewing project that I was particularly excited about to motivate me to learn. ;)

By the way, just so everyone knows, I plan to keep this thread current from now on. ;)

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What inspired that? O.o Your thread is like a time machine. Questions get answered a decade later after they were forgotten.

How much do you know about Helios?

Why did you get an account on the SS?

Do you go to school? Do you have phone?

Do you ever want to get you license?

What do you think of the recent marriage on the SS between Tiger and T.S.? Why wasn't there a wedding? Which couple should the SS marry off next? Wes and Tay? :P Except they are never around. :(
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

*spews out water*

BOTH SIRWHIT AND WOODY CAN DO THE IMPOSSIBLE.

*faints and never awakes*
xo eht haiasi-
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

BTW, Did you realize that since your thread has a Helios title it gets special privileges? :P

Also what do you think of this meme?
Last edited by Miss Friendship on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Would you rather not be able to talk or not be able to see?

What is the most interesting book you've read?

If you had to choose a different first name, what would it be?

What would you consider your greatest accomplishment?

Do you have any interest in learning a second language?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I posted an article on my blog on Time Traveling. :wacky: https://myvoiceinpen.wordpress.com/blog-posts/ What do you think of it? :P

Woody
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:What inspired that? O.o Your thread is like a time machine. Questions get answered a decade later after they were forgotten.
Call it a New Years' Resolution
Miss Friendship wrote:How much do you know about Helios?
Let's see. I know you survived her drama, I know she's a danger to society, I know she's a lie, I know Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I know she has ox horns, and I know I should beware of her.
Miss Friendship wrote:Why did you get an account on the SS?
Sam pestered me into it, and I'm very glad she did. :)
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you go to school? Do you have phone?
No, not this semester. And no, I wish I had one.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you ever want to get you license?
Yes, I'm working on it.
Miss Friendship wrote:What do you think of the recent marriage on the SS between Tiger and T.S.? Why wasn't there a wedding? Which couple should the SS marry off next? Wes and Tay? :P Except they are never around. :(
This is the first I've heard of it, but I shall endorse the ship. And there should have been a wedding! :x *arranges one*

And yes, definitely Westay. And they don't need to be around, who needs the bride and groom at the wedding? We'll just forge their signatures on a marriage certificate. \:D/
Isaiah the Ox wrote:*spews out water*

BOTH SIRWHIT AND WOODY CAN DO THE IMPOSSIBLE.

*faints and never awakes*
*arranges a funeral*

So, two more deaths, and we can call this "Three Funerals and a Wedding"
Miss Friendship wrote:BTW, Did you realize that since your thread has a Helios title it gets special privileges? :P
No, what priveleges?
Miss Friendship wrote:Also what do you think of this meme?
That's really funny in a sick sort of way.
T.S. (myself) wrote:Would you rather not be able to talk or not be able to see?
I'd definitely choose to be mute. There are so many things I love doing that would be so much harder without my vision. Reading, writing, solving logic puzzles, watching Doctor Who, using the internet, etc. Not being able to speak would be much easier, especially since don't talk much as it is. Not to mention, I think there's technology beginning to emerge that allows mute people to speak, in a way, by using text-to-speech.
T.S. (myself) wrote:What is the most interesting book you've read
Well, there's different kinds of interesting. If we're talking intriguing plot, anything by Margaret Peterson Haddix. If we're talking interesting as in making you think, I would say "The Lady or the Tiger?", and if we're talking spiritually interesting, the Bible.
T.S. (myself) wrote:If you had to choose a different first name, what would it be?
Almost definitely Jason. I've always liked the name, and writing for a character with the name has only made me love it more. So long as my future wife agrees, my first son will likely be named Jason.
T.S. (myself) wrote:What would you consider your greatest accomplishment?
Writing two books. I'm really very proud of that accomplishment.
T.S. (myself) wrote:Do you have any interest in learning a second language?
Interest, maybe. Diligence and willpower to do so? No.
Miss Friendship wrote:I posted an article on my blog on Time Traveling. :wacky: https://myvoiceinpen.wordpress.com/blog-posts/ What do you think of it? :P
It's interesting, to be sure. I especially like your point about how we all change the future, here and now. It reminds me of one of my favorite Switchfoot songs, "The World You Want". Definitely give it a listen, I think you'd like it, seeing as it's one of their slower songs.

As for the science of the matter, I do think that unless God chooses to prevent it, we will discover the secret to time travel. There's a fair amount of plausible theories out there, and I think it's only a matter of 'time' until someone figures it out. However, if and when we do discover it, I highly doubt it'll be available to the public, what with the implications it could have.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Woody wrote:Let's see. I know you survived her drama, I know she's a danger to society, I know she's a lie, I know Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I know she has ox horns, and I know I should beware of her.
This is another good signature quote. O.o :mad: Two in one post. *writes it down*

Are your parents strict?
Woody wrote:This is the first I've heard of it, but I shall endorse the ship. And there should have been a wedding! *arranges one*
o___0 You should read their threads and catch up on the excitement. They have already adopted two children. Ox and Paula. Do you think they will have a good home?
Woody wrote:No, what priveleges?
/me isn't sure. Oh yes, we will never let your thread fall down to the second page and remain unforgotten like the ones who refuse mention Helios in their title. :lol:
Woody wrote:As for the science of the matter, I do think that unless God chooses to prevent it, we will discover the secret to time travel.
Shouldn't we be seeing people from the future here then? :P

TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Woody wrote:So, two more deaths, and we can call this "Three Funerals and a Wedding"
Do mafia deaths count? :P
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love