Woody Hops on Pop

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:
Woody wrote:Let's see. I know you survived her drama, I know she's a danger to society, I know she's a lie, I know Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I know she has ox horns, and I know I should beware of her.
This is another good signature quote. O.o :mad: Two in one post. *writes it down*
Would you be terribly mad at me if I stold that quote for my signature MF? :twisted:

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

*dead person arises for a second*

When does "being a fan" become "being an obsession"? Is it right to know more about a fandom than, say, theology/God/the Bible?
xo eht haiasi-
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:Are your parents strict?
At times, but for the most part, they're pretty lax. They trust me to do the right thing by myself, which I do. \:D/
Miss Friendship wrote:
Woody wrote:This is the first I've heard of it, but I shall endorse the ship. And there should have been a wedding! *arranges one*
o___0 You should read their threads and catch up on the excitement. They have already adopted two children. Ox and Paula. Do you think they will have a good home?
Good? Maybe. Strange? Definitely.
Miss Friendship wrote:
Woody wrote:No, what priveleges?
/me isn't sure. Oh yes, we will never let your thread fall down to the second page and remain unforgotten like the ones who refuse mention Helios in their title. :lol:
Huzzah! I shall never be obsolete again!
Miss Friendship wrote:
Woody wrote:As for the science of the matter, I do think that unless God chooses to prevent it, we will discover the secret to time travel.
Shouldn't we be seeing people from the future here then? :P
That's where the second part of my answer comes in. The technology would likely never be available to the general public, thus, only a few people would have the ability to time-travel. And those few people would likely be educated in how to blend in.
TigerShadow wrote:
Woody wrote:So, two more deaths, and we can call this "Three Funerals and a Wedding"
Do mafia deaths count? :P
No, then we'd have too many funerals.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:*dead person arises for a second*

When does "being a fan" become "being an obsession"? Is it right to know more about a fandom than, say, theology/God/the Bible?
That's a very good question, one that I ask myself quite often, actually. I would say that, as you point out, if you come to the point when you spend more time and brain-space on your fandom than on God, a line has been crossed and it's time to re-think your priorities.

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I'm going to steal one of Dom's questions... Do you prefer long hair or short hair on a girl?

What color do you usually wear the most?

What's your favorite snack food?

Do you write about things other than fan fiction?

How did you begin listening to AIO? Ever got a IRL friend to listen to AIO?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Why do you still have Helios in your title? Get with the program, Woody. :noway:
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:I'm going to steal one of Dom's questions... Do you prefer long hair or short hair on a girl?
Generally, I prefer long hair, but some girls look great with short hair. :D
Miss Friendship wrote:What color do you usually wear the most?
Black or Dark Blue
Miss Friendship wrote:What's your favorite snack food?
barkTHINS
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you write about things other than fan fiction?
Did you not know I've written two books? :o
Miss Friendship wrote:How did you begin listening to AIO? Ever got a IRL friend to listen to AIO?
Hmmm, about 6 years. And does my mother count?
T.S. (myself) wrote:Why do you still have Helios in your title? Get with the program, Woody. :noway:
I'm a hipster, obviously. :noway:

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What inspired the name change of this thread? And what does it mean?

Are you a fast Typist?

DO YOU EVER BURN FOOD YOU MAKE? :mad:

What's your favorite foreign food to eat?

What type of questions do you like to be asked?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Woody wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:Have you met any SSers IRL yet? I can't remember.
I met Mountain Girl(A ToOer) last year, but didn't know she was a ToOer at the time. Though I have plans to meet Sam in 2016 or 17, and will probably do some traveling to meet others during my off year before college.
Whoa whoa whoa... are you still going to the Grand Canyon one of those years (this year?)??? and if not, I may possibly be doing a road trip through Cali around my B-day perhaps... so maybe msg me on Hangouts about that? :)
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

What's your favorite part of Whits End?
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:What inspired the name change of this thread? And what does it mean?
Well, the Helios trend had died, and I was trying to pioneer a new trend of Dr. Suess book thread titles. It clearly didn't work.
Miss Friendship wrote:Are you a fast Typist?
Reasonably fast, yes. I've improved a lot since I started writing.
Miss Friendship wrote:DO YOU EVER BURN FOOD YOU MAKE? :mad:
I don't make food often, but when I do, I rarely burn it.
Miss Friendship wrote:What's your favorite foreign food to eat?
Mexican food, I suppose.
Miss Friendship wrote:What type of questions do you like to be asked?
Deep questions and funny questions.
yelsew wrote:Whoa whoa whoa... are you still going to the Grand Canyon one of those years (this year?)??? and if not, I may possibly be doing a road trip through Cali around my B-day perhaps... so maybe msg me on Hangouts about that? :)
I still hope to make it to the Grand Canyon, but at the moment, that's in the hands of my parents. If we don't make it this year, though, I may try for next year, when I have my license.
Baron von Odyssey wrote:What's your favorite part of Whits End?
I was going to be super unimaginative and say the Imagination Station, but on further thought, I really love the Room of Consequence. I think it's a really interesting concept, albeit a ridiculously unrealistic one.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Which two SSers would you have for your children if you had to choose two? :P

What's your favorite outdoor activity?

Favorite kind of shoes?

Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

*pokes head in*

Heyuu =p

I should probably ask my best friend some questions. It's only fair.

Hmmm. What ones though.

What is your favorite childhood memory?

What is your worst memory?

What's one thing that takes the most courage for you?

What's one of the hardest things you've gone through, and how did you learn from it?

How do you think you've changed over the years? Not necessarily in appearance, but in mindset and emotion, too.

If you could wish for any three things, what would they be and why?

If you could change something about you, your past, present, and/or future, what would it/they be and why?

List your three favorite songs and why they're your favorite.

If you could ask God any three questions directly, what would they be and why?

Who is the person you want/strive to be? What is he like? (Not an actual person. But rather the you that you aim to be.)

What does a perfect future look like?

Three goals you have in life?

Favorite Bible Verse and why?

There. Lots of questions that aren't "What's your favorite color" because I already know the answer to those type of questions. =p
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:Which two SSers would you have for your children if you had to choose two? :P
Hmmm... After careful consideration, you and SirWhit.
Miss Friendship wrote:What's your favorite outdoor activity?
Hiking \:D/
Miss Friendship wrote:Favorite kind of shoes?
Any kind I don't have to tie, as that's such an incredible waste of time.
Samantha14 wrote:What is your favorite childhood memory?
Well, teeeeeechnically, I'm still in my childhood, so there's an opportunity to make new favorite memories. But currently, I would probably say swimming/fishing in the creek at my childhood home.
Samantha14 wrote:What is your worst memory?
Hmm.. that's a hard one, but probably the time I woke up in the middle of the night to hear my dad crying... which I knew meant my grandma had passed away... Wow, that got heavy quick.
Samantha14 wrote:What's one thing that takes the most courage for you?
Talking to people I don't know. Anyone from convenience store clerks to potential friends. But the worst is old family friends or relatives that know me, but I don't know them *shivers*
Samantha14 wrote:What's one of the hardest things you've gone through, and how did you learn from it?
The three years I spent in Southern California were really hard for me. There was already a lot of turmoil going on in my family, and having a 500-mile move piled on top of that, no friends, etc., really was hard on me. But I have often said that even though those years were the hardest in my life, that I would never take them back. Because the hardships of those three years made me the person I am today. Through those times, I made great friends on here and through them I discovered talents I never knew I had, like writing and coding. So I would say that what I learned is that even the tough times can still be a good thing for me and that although I may not see it at the time, that God really is working those things together for my good. :)
Samantha14 wrote:How do you think you've changed over the years? Not necessarily in appearance, but in mindset and emotion, too.
I would say I've become more empathetic and caring. I've grown more mature, and I've become a more thoughtful kind of person. I've become more open-minded, willing to accept differing opinions and use them to develop my own, as well as more willing to try new things. I've also become more introverted, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. On the possibly negative side, I suppose I would say I've become more pessimistic.
Samantha14 wrote:If you could wish for any three things, what would they be and why?
I can wish for any three things, but I suppose you mean for wishes to come true?

First wish: That it was Summer 2017, for reasons.
Second wish: That life was simpler, pretty self-explanatory.
Third wish: That I could have more wishes come true, because I have so many. \:D/
Samantha14 wrote:If you could change something about you, your past, present, and/or future, what would it/they be and why?

I suppose I would delete my habit of excessive worrying. It really wastes a lot of time.
Samantha14 wrote:List your three favorite songs and why they're your favorite.
1. You Don't Know How Beautiful You Are: by Jon Foreman. Because it's a beautiful (pun intended) song both musically and lyrically, about the struggles of self-worth, and I think it's a song a lot of people need to hear. It's a triumphant anthem of hope in the midst of deep sorrow, a beacon of light and a reminder that however dark things might seem, there is light at the end of the tunnel and you are made for better things.
2. Thrive, by Switchfoot: Because it's a song that I have related to on so many levels over the years. I know what it is to just survive, yet long to thrive. This song has helped me through a lot of tough times, and I'm forever grateful for it.
3. The Sound, by Switchfoot: I love this song, firstly because it's just such a great song to rock out to. It's loud, yes, and it's perfect for the message of the song. It's a song inspired by John M. Perkins, a civil rights activist whose message is that there is no sound louder than love. Hatred is the natural response to bigotry, racism, and oppression. But we are called to love our enemies. The song is calling out to anyone who will listen, saying that hatred only breeds hatred, but love is a revolution that can change hearts and minds and the world itself.
Samantha14 wrote:If you could ask God any three questions directly, what would they be and why?
First, I suppose I would ask something about Jesus’ childhood/teen years, because that’s something I’ve always wished was recorded in the Bible.

Secondly, I’d ask Him about all the piddly things we Christians debate over, like theistic evolution vs. creationism, Revelation, etc. That way I’d know the right answers.

And thirdly, I’d probably ask Him about the reasons for some of the trials in my life. I can see the reason for some, but not for others, and it would help a lot to know why I had to go through those things.
Samantha14 wrote:Who is the person you want/strive to be? What is he like? (Not an actual person. But rather the you that you aim to be.)
I strive to be a man of God, someone that He can be proud to call His son, and likewise for my earthly parents. I hope to be a loving husband and father one day. I also wish to grow into my ambitions as a writer.
Samantha14 wrote:What does a perfect future look like?
A wonderful wife, however many beautiful children she wants, and all of eternity ahead of us.
Samantha14 wrote:Three goals you have in life?
To marry the aforementioned wonderful wife, to visit Europe, and to write a bestselling novel.
Samantha14 wrote:Favorite Bible Verse and why?
It's an odd one, but I really love Acts 1:8: "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." And no, it's not because POWER. What I really love about this verse is the choice of wording: When the Holy Spirit comes on you. Not if, when. The creed to be witnesses for Jesus is also a great reminder of our mission as Christians. :yes:

MnM
Raspberry Ripple

What do you want that bestselling novel to be about?
What is your favorite genre of books?
What is your favorite kind of chips?